Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her (39013 Views)

Man Shares Chat With Overdemanding Lady He Wanted To Date / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by gentleedu(m): 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Gini da grin grin
odogwum grin
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by gentleedu(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Elurgo nye
mba
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by gentleedu(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Biko tiye photo ife gi kma fu cool
bia na whatsap ga ifu ya..
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
gentleedu:
odogwum grin
Teyia ya na ebe itiye photo gi kmafu cool
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
gentleedu:
bia na whatsap ga ifu ya..
A zago gi mail
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by gentleedu(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Teyia ya na ebe itiye photo gi kmafu cool
lols mba, bia kam tiyia ebe oga ato gi uto wink
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
gentleedu:
lols mba, bia kam tiyia ebe oga ato gi uto wink
Ezeoku miri na puta nah ahrum embarassed
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by gentleedu(m): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ezeoku miri na puta nah ahrum embarassed
mmiri gi di uto ,chia utogazigom na isi nkum
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2018
gentleedu:
mmiri gi di uto ,chia utogazigom na isi nkum
nna ine bumu ebu nebin nor embarassed
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by gentleedu(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
nna ine bumu ebu nebin nor embarassed
lols ndo nneoma, kam kewputa nkum grin
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2018
gentleedu:
emerigo cry
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:32am On Jan 30, 2018
gentleedu:
Emerigo embarassed
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by gentleedu(m): 12:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Emerigo embarassed
bia kam mee gi ka obi di gi mma na abania
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2018
gentleedu:
bia kam mee gi ka obi di gi mma na abania
OK cool nna
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by ebk10(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
Tell me this is a joke shocked
mehn! Shit is real girls act crazy if they are into someone, and they also crave for it like their lives depend on it ;Talking from personal experience tho
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Faxole: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Safiaa:
oh please save me the bullshit please. What you described is literally 1% of your gender.

If you read my comment carefully, you would have realized that I said "some men." And I used some men because it's an accurate phrase, since there is evidently a fraction of the male population that fit that description. But you on the other hand don't give a damn about accuracy of speech. You just feel you can quote me and yap censoriously because you have a phone and internet access. What statistical procedure did you use in determining that 1% of my gender fit the description I presented? How do you know it's one percent? Have you tried offering your body to all the men in the world? Have you examined the minds and sexual behavior of all the men in the world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Sierusvirus(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Faxole:

What if it isn't? So you think because a chat was released where a guy refused to have sex with a lady that was willing to have sex with him, that it's so unrealistic and uncharacteristic of men that it had to be a publicity stunt? I think you women really overestimate yourselves. You think all men just want to have sex with you because you have breasts and a vagina. I hate to inform you that this is not always the case. Some men have standards. Some have principles. Some just don't like sex that much. Men aren't just animals that go around looking for some pusssy to stick their dick into.
Bros, tell them.
Guys have sex control far more better than girls but they will never accept it. It's not a joke, I have experienced that myself with many girls.
The girl just called him gay, maybe she forgot to add IMPOTENT guy because those are the two words used by girls once you reject their sexual advances.
Re: Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her by Sierusvirus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Faxole:

If you read my comment carefully, you would have realized that I said "some men." And I used some men because it's an accurate phrase, since there is evidently a fraction of the male population that fit that description. But you on the other hand don't give a damn about accuracy of speech. You just feel you can quote me and yap censoriously because you have a phone and internet access. What statistical procedure did you use in determining that 1% of my gender fit the description I presented? How do you know it's one percent? Have you tried offering your body to all the men in the world? Have you examined the minds and sexual behavior of all the men in the world?
Bros, don't mind this girl, I can bet you many girls here in NL most especially this one arguing with you pushed for sex so many times but the guy rejected it.
They like pretending holy but are worst in terms of sex demand from a guy believing he won't reject and once he says NO, be ready for names "GAY or IMPOTENT" strategy as final step to know if he can submit.
What does she know about the gender stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Picture After 12 Year Relationship / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.