Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date (21153 Views)

He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin / Finding A Perfect Match Over 60 | Join Latin Pixie / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Jessica555: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Match o dinner can wait
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Spar7tan(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dinner ko, supper ni. Football all the way jor. Can't miss the fun
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by wilfred84(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Feb 14. And what is special about the date to Celebrate? Champions League all the way joor.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by binsanni(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
hmm, make that stupid dinner can wait but my football live match can't be forgotten now cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by mastermaestro(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
That match is not missable!!!!!! Tell Valentine to go and die!
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by ConcernedNL: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bad marketing. this will make men not go...
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Lumig: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thepasserby:
This Facebook user and restaurant owner must have a Ph.D in marketing as she is set to give the men a tough time between choosing to be a husband material or a football lover.

According to her, he is not a husband material if he chooses the match over a dinner with you on Vals day. I am sure the ladies will be so loving this.

See her Facebook post below

... your better take it easy, if you use this particular criteria to judge I pity you. Go and ask women whose husbands love football how they use wisdom and patience to manage their marriages. It's not by stronghead...

2 Likes

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Topestbilly(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
gabinogem:
lol...wow! Coming from a lady cheesy

She plays football.

Dis wan like football die, na she go even shift the date.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Bentson: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
She's not wife material if she stands between you and champions league
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by kevoh(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
A smart girl will turn up in her fiance's club jersey and watch the game with him over some chicken wings or something.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Ashley86400: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
See commitment.
Do they know there's Champions League on that day?
I'm a lady and even I can't miss Madrid vs PSG on Valentines day. .Valentines day vs Champions league. . .not even debatable for me.
If possible guys,take your ladies along with you and ask her to keep quiet for 90 minutes (provided she's not the football loving type like us).
If she's not a football lover. .start apologizing now for that night. wink
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by enigmang: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Instead of them to show the match in the restaurant..... They are talking another thing..
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by wanted222(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
i prefer my football anytime anyday
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Ashley86400: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
modelmike7:
She's not a wife material, if she can't watch THE soccer match with her man on that day!

I love ladies that love football ⚽!!
I love football.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by cuvox(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
PSG VS MADRID... IF I HEAR...
MAKE DATE SLEEP
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Softhands(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
How many yards be the material sef?

If the Tailor no quick sow the shirt finish, give am to the embroider... abi??

What am I even saying sef? This Benin sun ehn , na die!!
Thepasserby:
This Facebook user and restaurant owner must have a Ph.D in marketing as she is set to give the men a tough time between choosing to be a husband material or a football lover.

According to her, he is not a husband material if he chooses the match over a dinner with you on Vals day. I am sure the ladies will be so loving this.

See her Facebook post below

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by touchplay(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Its Valentines DAY........ And not Valentines night
You Ladies should try get it.
Do your shi at Day. Are you getting me ? angry
We follow our passion at night grin
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by jrerico1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
I don't have passion for women, the way I have for football. Because football is sweeter than sex

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by cgniyi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
enigmang:
Instead of them to show the match in the restaurant..... They are talking another thing..

Your head is there
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by alexmakaay(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Going with her to watch the match is equally romantic.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
I am really sorry, but football match over spending valentine with my gf any day grin

I show love to my gf everyday, but football matches loose its value when you not are watching it live grin

Watch the Nigerian self styled pagans jumping over valentine, but hating on Christmas

Like what is the fucking difference? the two days are both made up. grin
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by bettercreature(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
What a foolisssssh way to decide husband material! So you expect him to follow you when his team is playing? Keep decieving yourself. Even if our wedding is tommorow I’ll never make it if my team is playing

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by braxjay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
WOMAN THAT DAY IS REALMADRID V PSG.DINNER CAN WAIT 4 ANOTHER DAY BUT THE MATCH CAN'T

OMG! we love you so much !

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by kingPhidel(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Here we go

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by binsanni(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
thanks sweet heart
cruzita:
WOMAN THAT DAY IS REALMADRID V PSG.DINNER CAN WAIT 4 ANOTHER DAY BUT THE MATCH CAN'T

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by gabinogem(m): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Topestbilly:

She plays football.

Dis wan like football die, na she go even shift the date.
cheesy cheesy so u sabi her?
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by achimendy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
you can play with anything in my life but not football/champions league.........Bleep val
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Stizzz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
wink cool That kind talk. On that day me and bae gonna watch the match. She's a PSG fan and am Real Madrid so we basically gonna put on our jerseys and support our clubs. We also made bets to spice things up
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Divay22(f): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
What happened to watching the match with him..
Mtchewwww.. I don forget, no be everybody like match..

If it's Man Utd that's playing, let dinner wait o (we can always have dinner)
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by ponti93(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
U mean i shuld miss the probably most exciting match of the month before barca vs chelsea... Becos u want to eat dinner... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... / Public Vs Private Marriage Proposal: Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.