Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date (21145 Views)

He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin / Finding A Perfect Match Over 60 | Join Latin Pixie / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Topestbilly(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy so u sabi her?

Yeah, in fact she sabi Asisat Oshoala, well.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by 1shortblackboy: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:
I would have advised guys to not be so literal as she's just marketing her product but this is how things change. We will laugh over this and then it becomes a culture to bone Real vs PSG because of good food that will still end up in the septic. So, no, bîtch, fûck you and your fûcking restaurant. And, oh, fûck Valentine's Day. grin.

Damn. It's so liberating not to be husband material.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by oglalasioux(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Can't you have an early dinner and watch the match together?

There's this thing called middle ground and it works like magic.

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by jeeqaa7(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elparaiso:
As an Arsenal fan, my match is on the 15th cry cry cry Which excuse I wan give babe now?
Ash Wednesday... I hope are a Christian tho
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Ebbunwa(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
I don't understand, so that restaurant won't show the match. Na bad market go do them that day sef. I would rather go to another place that would show the match with my girlfriend. You know, watch the match and also have my date as well
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Elparaiso(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
jeeqaa7:

I'm not o, but thanks anyway.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Bentson: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bentson:
She's not wife material if she stands between you and champions league
Besides we don't even Know what the Valentine guy looks like so why celebrate him?!!
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ashley86400:
I love football.
Then I luv u girlfriend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by BruncleZuma: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
She's not a wife material if she arranges for a date during the EPL season

2 Likes

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by gabinogem(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
jeeqaa7:

Ash Wednesday is on the 14th, not 15th.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Ibrahim3307(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
thank God I'm single and to hell with husband material
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by jeeqaa7(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
gabinogem:
Ash Wednesday is on the 14th, not 15th.

over sabi.

Read to understand and not to respond

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Galaticos444: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
There is nothing as sweet as a live match,its even sweeter dan climax(wen u ar about to cum).but climax sweet shall
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by georgeceekay: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
I hear you

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Reelmii: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
I will forfeit football if she agrees to take me out and foot d bills, afterall I hav been doing it since. if not all way leads to d viewing center man......
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Oludon20: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
The Restaurant/venue of the date go get TV/Cable na,we go use one stone kill two birds. As we dey date...we go dey watch the match,all na part of Love. Abi viewing center fit turn to date center or Date center turn to viewing center. All join
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ashley86400:
See commitment.
Do they know there's Champions League on that day?
I'm a lady and even I can't miss Madrid vs PSG on Valentines day. .Valentines day vs Champions league. . .not even debatable for me.
If possible guys,take your ladies along with you and ask her to keep quiet for 90 minutes (provided she's not the football loving type like us).
If she's not a football lover. .start apologizing now for that night. wink
My kinda bae.
Blues for life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by JohnnyBling(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elparaiso:
As an Arsenal fan, my match is on the 15th cry cry cry Which excuse I wan give babe now?
Sorry man.. u gas take her out.. sorry once more �
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
And she's not a wife material if she can't watch the football match with me over chicken & beer n throwing one or two impolite n unrefined words now & then grin grin
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by rawpadgin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
donstan18:
Soccer is life!
Ucl is dope!
The joy is massive!
The feelings is crazy!

Dinner can fvcking wait for another day.
I swear down!
Seven days without soccer makes one weak grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by benqo01(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
if i miss that match my gf wont b happy with me self
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by davillian(m): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fifa 2017/ pes 2017 can make me miss a date.
Hmmm champions league can make me miss my wedding grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by TellMeNothing: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Get smart woman. You can as well televise the match in your restaurant & kill two birds..
Business should not be all about what you like but what customers want.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by tragergeorge(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
WOMAN THAT DAY IS REALMADRID V PSG.DINNER CAN WAIT 4 ANOTHER DAY BUT THE MATCH CAN'T
book a good hotel room,order your food and drinks for d dinner,off all lights, turn the TV to super sport, that way you get to to everything together, Bleep,drink ,eat,watch match, Bleep again after match till val day is gone,
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by TellMeNothing: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
-
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by TellMeNothing: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Get smart woman. You can as well televise the match in your restaurant & kill two birds.. Even mama put the get Tv talk more of our modern day franchises around...

Switch that station from African Magic yoruba to UCL & make the couples dinner euphoric.
Business should not be all about what you like but what customers want.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Skilme(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
This post made me laugh sha.... Date keh where champagne dey
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Deo1986(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Well niggars can simply take their bitch to a restaurant, hotel, club where the match will be showing.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Xtopher123(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hmm. That day is also Chelsea vs Barcelona...

And you want us to miss it... Let the Babe come to my House... We'll watch it together...

And do the dinner together then do whatever after together...

If there's anything that Unites Nigerians, then its sports.. trust me we cant negotiate that..

CASE CLOSED!!
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by cruzita(f): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
tragergeorge:
book a good hotel room,order your food and drinks for d dinner,off all lights, turn the TV to super sport, that way you get to to everything together, Bleep,drink ,eat,watch match, Bleep again after match till val day is gone,
U won't be able to give the match the necessary attention with ur woman climbing and dancing shaku shaku on ur body
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by jaszplus12(m): 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrCross:
cheesy we wey no come get babe(s) nko now?
you have two choices...
a) just watch the match and let euphoria wash you to the beaches of pleasure...
b) look out for any babe sulking over a botched date...and let her desire for company wash you up the beaches of peasants love games!
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Jidefido(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
WOMAN THAT DAY IS REALMADRID V PSG.DINNER CAN WAIT 4 ANOTHER DAY BUT THE MATCH CAN'T

Is it safe for me to say I love you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... / Public Vs Private Marriage Proposal: Which Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.