Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date (21147 Views)

He's Not A Married Material If He Cannot Give You His ATM Card - Joro Olumofin / Finding A Perfect Match Over 60 | Join Latin Pixie / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Akowemoon(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Men Don suffer for this life o!..any lady that hackend to this demonic advice will have her self to blame. When numerous babes full outside... Lolz.. Make I Waka jejelly joor
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
I tire o. lol. Can i sew Ebuka's agbada with the material?
maputohq:
u can go to hell with the husband material
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by talk2percy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Husband material ko...taaaaa. Nobi only...if she insists, then I will watch my match undisturbed while she eats her dinner.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by MrCross: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
jaszplus12:

you have two choices...
a) just watch the match and let euphoria wash you to the beaches of pleasure...
b) look out for any babe sulking over a botched date...and let her desire for company wash you up the beaches of peasants love games!
I'd rather stay in my house and play FIFA 18 on vals day than waste my time and money on any undeserving babe.
Option A is cool for me.

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Real Madrid vs PSG Match is a must watch
husband material na wash
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by jaszplus12(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
MrCross:

I'd rather stay in my house and play FIFA 18 on vals day than waste my time and money on any undeserving babe.
Option A is cool for me.
enjoy your option bro!!!
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by iamtardey: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
I'd rather stay home and smoke my weed

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by BarclaysV(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elparaiso:

As an Arsenal fan, my match is on the 15th cry cry cry
Which excuse I wan give babe now?

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Sonoyom(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sir please carry ur husband material go sew cloth
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by chigoziem10(f): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thank God you said may, because I will choose that match on 14th over any date
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Damfostopper(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
yungcyrus:
Love is not one day thing.
If she really loves me she wee allow me watch messi end bakayoko and Rudiger carriers....
carriers ko..... HIV carrier ni

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Troublemaker007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

I dont watch football so I can easily shift it to one side for a date

Chronic womanizer. I nor dey allow my friends like you that doesn’t watch football close to my wife o cheesy
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
We could go watch the psg match on that day. No biggy
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by edu007: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
U won't be able to give the match the necessary attention with ur woman climbing and dancing shaku shaku on ur body
If he is a football fan, if you like dance snake in the monkey shadow he won't even notice you are around until after the match.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by MusicSots: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
How about Valentine Lunch?
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by romeorailss: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
What happens if u both go to watch the match.

A football fan who will miss the big match

Real Madrid vs Psg

Cr7 vs Neymar... With the whole brouhaha of Neymar to Madrid and all what not angry
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by AceDomino(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Poorest marketing strategy.
Marketing goes wrong.
Our girls can wait.
There's always more days after the matches.
Don't miss the match.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by popcykaylah(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
As if they will be the one to pay bills on Valentine's day..it's a season to share love with loved ones not girlfriend alone..so this one we are spending our time with Champions league. .it will even save us cost and we go even high
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Thewesterner(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
VALENTINE'S DAY

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by vivalavida(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
She should go and watch big brother Nigeria abeg
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by sammykari99(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Champion league joor...Real Madrid match is the best thing that day..who Valentine day help
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by batista181(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
SOCCER is life! Ucl is dope! The joy is massive! The feelings is CRAZY! LADIES CAN WAIT PLZ
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by batista181(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
SOCCER is life! Ucl is dope! The joy is massive! The feelings is CRAZY! LADIES CAN WAIT PLZ

1 Like

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by tragergeorge(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
U won't be able to give the match the necessary attention with ur woman climbing and dancing shaku shaku on ur body
but the match is just for 90min in between d val night
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by tblaq: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
When she says we are not husband material if we choose football match over a date on Val

Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by daneni1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
we go do the date for football house
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by job1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thepasserby:
This Facebook user and restaurant owner must have a Ph.D in marketing as she is set to give the men a tough time between choosing to be a husband material or a football lover.

According to her, he is not a husband material if he chooses the match over a dinner with you on Vals day. I am sure the ladies will be so loving this.

See her Facebook post below

U never see anything. I must watch that match. My gf better read this. Our time expires by 8pm. We'll continue valentine after champions League match on the 14th.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Aniwhyte(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

I dont watch football so I can easily shift it to one side for a date
. . A woman wrapper spotted.
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by olapink: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elparaiso:
As an Arsenal fan, my match is on the 15th cry cry cry Which excuse I wan give babe now?
hahaha. laughing in Wenger's voice. no excuse bro. keep ur date
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by Olubidex: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
A true wife material will not tempt me. She will respect my joy of watching ucl the
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by deigocosta19(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
3238 Real Madrid - PSG 1 2.20 X 3.75 2 3.00
Re: He Is Not A Husband Material If He Chooses The Football Match Over A Date by deigocosta19(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
nerymar vs CR7......#true_love both team to score ......#sure_odd ladies now I know that u girls need orientation Valentine my foot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Using Ex-girlfriend's Card To Book Flight For New Girlfriend / He Was Driving A Benz, But I Turned Him Down..... / Public Vs Private Marriage Proposal: Which Would You Prefer?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.