Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Should I Be Comfortable With This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Comfortable With This? (2296 Views)

Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Will Men Ever Be Comfortable Knowing Their Daughter(s) Will Warm Someone's Bed? / Guys: Work Hard And Be Comfortable Before Having A Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Comfortable With This? by MorolayoVictor(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
There is this girl, she was my junior in secondary ischool, we live in the same town in south west.
We met few months ago on Facebook, we became friends, we fell for each other.
We are now seeing each other, she's a student of one of the universities in the south south region.

The problem now is, she's still in touch with her ex...

The guy is a native of the town in which their school is located, the guy is also an alumnus of the school.

She told me they are just friends now and that they are only close, she sleeps in his house(though she claims the guy is staying with his cousin)...

She has asked me to tell her if she should stop going to his place...

I'm not comfortable, but I don't want to appear jealous
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by Adaomalight(f): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
ehe! wetin come happen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by ojun50(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Adaomalight:
ehe! wetin come happen? undecided
i knw no hw i go take talk to her grin
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by Eldavis(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
angry angry
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by Adaomalight(f): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
ojun50:

Thank God say you no dey near me, I for throw you blow now grin
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by Pubichairs(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
MorolayoVictor:
There is this girl, she was my junior in secondary ischool, we live in the same town in south west.
We are now seeing each other, she's a student of one of the universities in the south south region.

The guy is a native of the town in which their school is located, the guy is also an alumnus of the school.

She told me they are just friends now and that they are only close, she sleeps in his house(though she claims the guy is staying with his cousin)...

She has asked me to tell
"we fell for each other, we are now seeing each other" good lyrics bro'

Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by MorolayoVictor(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Stop making jest of me guys, I don't know if my 26 year old gf is being serviced by her ex that she has claimed to have stopped seeing...
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by MorolayoVictor(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
ojun50:

Don't let me be angry with you.
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by waywardpikin: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by VictorRomanov: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
You re not serious. Dey there, be forming not jealous. The next thing you'll hear is; 'twas a mistake'

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by MorolayoVictor(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
VictorRomanov:
You re not serious. Dey there, be forming not jealous. The next thing you'll hear is; 'twas a mistake'

What do you suggest?
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by VictorRomanov: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
MorolayoVictor:

What do you suggest?

It's your decision to make. If you choose to remain with her, just know you re sharing her with someone else, physically, emotionally and otherwise. If love her that much to share, then continue.
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by IamLEGEND1: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pubichairs:
"we fell for each other, we are now seeing each other" good lyrics bro'
Waiting for that bass drop

Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by MorolayoVictor(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
She gave me her Facebook username and password this morning!

I don't think I understand the kind of game she's playing.
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by Chuknovski(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
my guy you never get babe,abeg look for another
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
MorolayoVictor:

She has asked me to tell her if she should stop going to his place...

I'm not comfortable, but I don't want to appear jealous
The girl is just playing with your head. Who sleeps comfortably in an ex's house?.
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by MorolayoVictor(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
kimbraa:
The girl is just playing with your head. Who sleeps comfortably in an ex house?.

Wao!

Thanks for that.
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by MorolayoVictor(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thanks

Chuknovski:
my guy you never get babe,abeg look for another
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by Skinni(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sleep comfortably in her ex's house?
Wonders shall never cease shocked

Relationship shouldn't be a game of double mind. If you guys are in, both of you should take responsibility and act right. Except you just enter into relationship just for the sake of it.
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by MorolayoVictor(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Skinni:
Sleep comfortably in her ex's house?
Wonders shall never cease shocked

Relationship shouldn't be a game of double mind. If you guys are in, both of you should take responsibility and act right. Except you just enter into relationship just for the sake of it.

Thanks bro!
Re: Should I Be Comfortable With This? by akaahs(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Guy u dey doll urself ooo, u better man up nd discuss ur feelings to her while searching for another gf in case ur advice and warnings fell on deaf ear.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Checkout The 5 Satisfying S*x Positions For Any Man With A Micro-p*nis / How To Handle A Lady That Brought A Friend To Date / Attraction On A New Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.