Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

The Stress Is Too Much (dating) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stress Is Too Much (dating) (8160 Views)

How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? / Guys, Avoid Her If She Is Out Of Your League. Save Yourself The Stress. / The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
To date girls these days is like hard labour especially when you are trying to put your life together as a bachelor.

The major problem I have with a crush now is that she is broke, the second time we met she told me she had no transport on her. Am now wondering for how long will I be doing this kind of thing. As in am trying to put myself together and sometimes giving out as little as 5k to a girl would seem like heaven wants to fall.

The relationship just got started and am feeling discouraged already even though she's very pretty and I like her much I don't want t start what I can't finish.

Guys please how do you cope with demanding and broke girls? embarassed

12 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
You don't, make it clear that your a broke but rich boy, only spend on your self and diss the girl, she will always think you have more money and she needs to dig deeper to get it.

But if you spend on a girl note I said spend not invest as you cannot invest in a woman, she will just use you and go,
Your not the first she has used and your not the last.

Bro invest in yourself. Ladies are complications, especially when your just starting up your life.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by johnbuck81(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
To all d bachelor's out there please don't date Broke Girls if u r still trying to fix up ur life... dating or having demanding girl friends will only pull u back.

please don't do it.

28 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Iu
donsimo:
You don't, make it clear that your a broke but rich boy, only spend on your self and diss the girl, she will always think you have more money and she needs to dig deeper to get it.

But if you spend on a girl note I said spend not invest as you cannot invest in a woman, she will just use you and go,
Your not the first she has used and your not the last.

Bro invest in yourself. Ladies are complications, especially when your just starting up your life.
Lol dude are you saying I should lie to her always. Like give her excuses every time?
That sounds like yahoo yahoo grin

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
johnbuck81:
To all day bachelor's out there please don't date Broke Girls if u r still trying to fix up ur life... dating or having demanding girl friends will only pull u back.

please don't do it.
bro, as in I will be back from work and stressed and just want to video call my crush and booom my mb is low is the next thing I'll see from her.
And I'll now be having another head ache just to get mb for someone.
Emotionally it's too demanding. You get to spend every time you meet. How do people cope is beyond imagining.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Letzdothething:
To date girls these days is like hard labour especially when you are trying to put your life together as a bachelor.

The major problem I have with a crush now is that she is broke, the second time we met she told me she had no transport on her. Am now wondering for how long will I be doing this kind of thing. As in am trying to put myself together and sometimes giving out as little as 5k to a girl would seem like heaven wants to fall.

The relationship just got started and am feeling discouraged already even though she's very pretty and I like her much I don't want t start what I can't finish.

If you love the chick,you'll do it naah, carry your cross bro
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

If you love the chick,you'll do it naah, carry your cross bro
I don't think you understand. Not everyone likes stress.

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Letzdothething:
I don't think you understand. Not everyone likes stress.
\

I hate it more than you, and i run from relationships cos of it, if you snap, the relationship go blow oh, carry the cross, the earlier you learn to cope the better for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:
\

I hate it more than you, and i run from relationships cos of it, if you snap, the relationship go blow oh, carry the cross, the earlier you learn to cope the better for you.
thanks for your words of encouragement I appreciate.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
forget the babe don't love you, if a girl fall for you. u urself won't even be asking her to come over.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by KevinDein: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
I've always known that relationship is too much hard work. Not worth it.

Relationship is financially, mentally, emotionally and physically draining.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Letzdothething:
Iu Lol dude are you saying I should lie to her always. Like give her excuses every time?
That sounds like yahoo yahoo grin

Well if you prefer the alternative of spending the money you should use to develop yourself by spending on a girl.
Pls do.

5 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
B
adetoroamos:
forget the babe don't love you, if a girl fall for you. u urself won't even be asking her to come over.
I wouldn't be so sure bro. But thanks nice point.

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
KevinDein:

if we consider it hard work now how do we consider it if we get married in the future?
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
donsimo:

Well if you prefer the alternative of spending the money you should use to develop yourself by spending on a girl.
Pls do.
sarcasm.
Nice one thank you man. I just needed to know if what I feel is normal.
First things first. Always
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
KevinDein:

I learnt it late, it busted in my face, i should have started training much earlier, the more exposure we get, the better we become, guys date more early, and learn how to manage a woman, the earlier the better

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by benqo01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Guy i feel ur pain,u beta use ur money fr urself no go carry one girl prob for head

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Letzdothething:
sarcasm.
Nice one thank you man. I just needed to know if what I feel is normal.
First things first. Always

Look if a girl like you, she won't ask you for a dime, in fact she will cook for you, give you money.

My girlfriend hands over her entire salary to me.
She sends me card sef.

5 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Jennifer15(f): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Letzdothething:

... Don't live in pains, make it clear to her that you are still trying to fix ur life. U better do that before she renders u useless. Date a girl that has something doing abi u wan chop her beauty or na u be papa ni? No insult abeg.

10 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
I
donsimo:

Look if a girl like you, she won't ask you for a dime, in fact she will cook for you, give you money.

My girlfriend hands over her entire salary to me.
She sends me card sef.
you are a lucky person.
I need to learn how to get attracted to girls that work and earn for themselves. Am not bad mouthing but am tired of spending on a girl while trying to invest and focus on my future.
Besides, family and friends are there too. It's tiring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Girls drama and stress is too much, I remember when I started dating the girl, my account was still floated,
I spend like 1k card on calls a month, sometimes 500 sef, but wen the girl enter, my expenses just became something else.
My money finish sef.

No time for game, no time for reading.
To be sincere ,when sex doll become more alive I will quit relationship completely

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jennifer15:
... Don't live in pains, make it clear to her that you are still trying to fix ur life. U better do that before she renders u useless. Date a girl that has something doing abi u wan chop her beauty or na u be papa ni? No insult abeg.
Lol see attack Hahahahahaha.
she's not my gf yet but crush although she's not different from my other ex gfs which is why am complaining even before entering the relationship proper.
Your advise is well noted and am amazed this is coming from a NL girl. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
donsimo:
Girls drama and stress is too much, I remember when I started dating the girl, my account was still floated,
I spend like 1k card on calls a month, sometimes 500 sef, but wen the girl enter, my expenses just became something else.
My money finish sef.

No time for game, no time for reading.
To be sincere ,when sex doll become more alive I will quit relationship completely
Sex doll ke. Oga relax oh no go yern watin you no mean oh.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jennifer15:

This coming from a lady shocked. Much respect sister wink

3 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Letzdothething:
Sex doll ke. Oga relax oh no go yern watin you no mean oh.

Bobo, see girl matter na wahala, she go dey lie on every small matter, she go dey fams your friends, anything can happen, she fit to seize your stuff, next thing when you ask she go talk say she loss am.

She go dey test you, 1k today, 3 k tomorrow. E.tc.
And if she borrow money from you.forget it.

Sex sef na wahala, she go dey do like say she did you a favour, if she see other girls for your side, serious wahala.

5 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jennifer15:

See the type of girl I fit just spend good money on to light up her day.
More beauty to you joor.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
donsimo:

Bobo, see girl matter na wahala, she go dey lie on every small matter, she go dey fams your friends, anything can happen, she fit to seize your stuff, next thing when you ask she go talk say she loss am.

She go dey test you, 1k today, 3 k tomorrow. E.tc.
And if she borrow money from you.forget it.

Sex sef na wahala, she go dey do like say she did you a favour, if she see other girls for your side, serious wahala.
well, bro I have never had problem with girls and attitude sha because am a jovial and mean guy combined. And I hardly notice anything to get me jealous
My only heart attack is the stress.

Last year I was at a strip club in lere and I had a girl dig me for 15k. Quite much but I didn't blink before deciding to do it.

The difference is I didn't stress it but a gf will just stress someone mercilessly and I begin to even get angry hahahaha. It's draining me and I am stressed

2 Likes

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Jennifer15(f): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
donsimo:

See the type of girl I fit just spend good money on to light up her day.
More beauty to you joor.
Thanks dear.
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Jennifer15(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

This coming from a lady shocked. Much respect sister wink
Thanks big bro
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Jennifer15(f): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Letzdothething:
Lol see attack Hahahahahaha.
she's not my gf yet but crush although she's not different from my other ex gfs which is why am complaining even before entering the relationship proper.
Your advise is well noted and am amazed this is coming from a NL girl. grin
Most NL girls are properly trained to be self dependent. Them full here oo
Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by Letzdothething: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jennifer15:
Most NL girls are properly trained to be self dependent. Them full here oo
I spent months viewing before joining NL so I know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: The Stress Is Too Much (dating) by johnbuck81(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Letzdothething:
bro, as in I will be back from work and stressed and just want to video call my crush and booom my mb is low is the next thing I'll see from her.
And I'll now be having another head ache just to get mb for someone.
Emotionally it's too demanding. You get to spend every time you meet. How do people cope is beyond imagining.
dating broke and demanding girls is way too stressful...at the end of the day she'll leave you when she meets someone doing better.

just focus on making urself better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This Street In Rwanda (photo) / ok / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.