Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? (3172 Views)

The Stress Is Too Much (dating) / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2023
Giving your woman dating allowance is something most guys should do more often.

It's not easy been a girl and honestly maintaining the standards you like as a guy takes a lot of effort, resources and time.

While it is not implicitly a requirement for dating, it's something you should do without even being asked to do it.

So, if you have not been doing it, oga try and be giving your girl something at the end of the month.

Make she de look fine and sexy for you.

If you do give your girl dating allowance, how much do you do per month?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Anto2001(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2023
How much Ur man dey give u
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2023
Anto2001:
How much Ur man dey give u
depends on how business goes.

Sometimes 50k, sometimes 20k, some months nothing

How much do you give to your fine woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Ballzproblem2: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2023
this why we have lots of entitled bitches today ,we have normalized feeding someone with two hands and two legs , instead of going for working girls

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by God1000(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2023
Stop spoiling girls with money, you people will later complain about their entitlement mentality forgetting that you started it all.

Only your wife should be given such money

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this why we have lots of entitled bitches today ,we have normalized feeding someone with two hands and two legs , instead of going for working girls
and you go marry full-time housewife grin
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2023
And she just registered today o grin

6 Likes

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2023
God1000:
Stop spoiling girls with money, you people will later complain of their entitlement mentality forgetting that you started it all.

Only your wife should be given such money
no be money carry some of us enter relationship.

We know when e dey and when e no dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2023
PerfectStranger:
And she just registered today o grin
everybody once upon a time registered " today"
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Lance00009: 11:41am On Jan 09, 2023
100k no bad
Or you fit make am 200k so that you go fit maintain well for her next boyfriend
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2023
Lance00009:
100k no bad
Or you fit make am 200k so that you go fit maintain well for her next boyfriend
why most guys de insecure of their relationship sha?

Imagine if your girl refuses sleeping with you because "you'll leave her for another girl"

Life is a risk, the most important thing is to take calculated risk. Spend on her but never above ur limit.
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:
everybody once upon a time registered " today"
How much do you give to him in return for upkeep? Or you think men don’t need to look good for their women too?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 11:47am On Jan 09, 2023
PerfectStranger:

How much do you give to him in return for upkeep? Or you think men don’t need to look good for their women too?
he earns way more than me. Like x10.

I give him gifts not money. Like the last time, I noticed his toothbrush was already rough and when visiting I brought one.

Not much but I think he appreciated it. Him no too sabi show emotion sha grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2023
Thunder no dey see this kain people strike

5 Likes

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Iamicekid(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2023
Lol, unna kuku don turn relationships to poverty eradication scheme ain’t surprised, if u like come for me and say na sapa dey worry me I no care, bunch of hookup girls been glorify as girlfriends

7 Likes

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2023
Iamicekid:
Lol, unna kuku don turn relationships to poverty eliminate scheme ain’t surprised, if u like come for me and say na sapa dey worry me I no care, bunch of hookup girls been glorify as girlfriends
a real man different from bala blu

1 Like

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:

I give him gifts not money. Like the last time, I noticed his toothbrush was already rough and when visiting I brought one.

You gift him toothbrush? grin grin

Now I know you’re catching cruzzz with this thread.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by SocialJustice: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:

It's not easy been a girl and honestly maintaining the standards you like as a guy takes a lot of effort, resources and time.

While it is not implicitly a requirement for dating, it's something you should do without even being asked to do it.

So, if you have not been doing it, oga try and be giving your girl something at the end of the month.

I don't date leeches and beggars. Life is not easy for me too.

I date for companionship, if you're looking for paying maga, keep pushing, you will find.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
PerfectStranger:
You gift him toothbrush? grin grin
Now I know you’re catching cruzzz with this thread.
lolz.
U no go understand. Person wey dey look out for you better pass anything
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2023
SocialJustice:
I don't date leeches and beggars. Life is not easy for me too.

I date for companionship, if you're looking for paying maga, keep pushing, you will find.
you wish. Whether companionship or not, there's always the need
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Lance00009: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:
why most guys de insecure of their relationship sha?

Imagine if your girl refuses sleeping with you because "you'll leave her for another girl"

Life is a risk, the most important thing is to take calculated risk. Spend on her but never above ur limit.

If na wife he Dey understandable
To help no be crime but favour done in relationships are easily forgotten and sometimes mistakenly taken for stupidity
Ask anyone around talking out of experience

2 Likes

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lance00009:

If na wife he Dey understandable
To help no be crime but favour done in relationships are easily forgotten and sometimes mistakenly taken for stupidity
Ask anyone around talking out of experience
marriage na glorified bf/gf.

Nothing different
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Nayig: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:

Before she meet me how she take dey fun her things? How come when she meet me he no come dey easy for am?
You, your type and people who reason like you are not alright in the head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Lance00009: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:
marriage na glorified bf/gf.

Nothing different
Something different
Breakup pass through stages in marriage compare to relationships
l no fit put who I never marry for salary
If I may ask why can't she work and also earn her own money
Relationships no be employment

2 Likes

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by Nayig: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:

Yeye dey smell, he give you 50k, you give am toothbrush. grin Una gender na ndi ara most of una be, but I no blame una sha, na foolish men dey cause all these.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2023
Lance00009:

Something different
Breakup pass through stages in marriage compare to relationships
l no fit put who I never marry for salary
If I may ask why can't she work and also earn her own money
Relationships no be employment
grin

All breakup na breakup. All fvck na still fvck. And if she get belle, na still pikin she go born.

Marriage no dey add spice to relationship. Besides, most people experience their best in relationships instead of marriage
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nayig:

Yeye dey smell, he give you 50k, you give am toothbrush. grin Una gender na ndi ara most of una be, but I no blame una sha, na foolish men dey cause all these.
how much do you give your girlfriend
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2023
Nayig:

Before she meet me how she take dey fun her things? How come when she meet me he no come dey easy for am?
You, your type and people who reason like you are not alright in the head.
the previous driller was taking care of the mine
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by SocialJustice: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:
you wish. Whether companionship or not, there's always the need
It doesn't and never comes as a request to place my girlfriend on salary. Salary to do what, are you my wife or family? Na girlfriend you be and no be only you dey, if you want salary, go to the next guy let me pay attention to girls that are ready to date.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2023
SocialJustice:
It doesn't and never comes as a request to place my girlfriend on salary. Salary to do what, are you my wife or family? Na girlfriend you be and no be only you dey, if you want salary, go to the next guy let me pay attention to girls that are ready to date.
says a brostitute
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by SocialJustice: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2023
iPrincess:
says a brostitute
Yes na, na me be brostitute because na only me the girls dey f*ck abi?
Re: How Much Dating Allowance Do You Give Your Girlfriend? by iPrincess: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2023
SocialJustice:
Yes na, na me be brostitute because na only me the girls dey f*ck abi?
if you aren't faithful you don't expect them to be too na.

Even if they are, u won't believe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? / Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult? / This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.