Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... (3061 Views)

Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / Males Who Shave Gay? / 'black Men Who Shave Their Heads Are Trying To Be White' - African-american Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by iSpread(m): 12:50am On Jan 30, 2018
Launcher:

Correct! as weird as it may sound, I use clipper most times as scissors can be time consuming.
Ha Bros, your on your own oh
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by linearity: 1:07am On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:
-I Fůcking shave 2wice ina week.

-It itches so fůcking bad the first two days embarassed making me feels so bloodyfūcking terrible.How do you fůcking deal with the itching?

Stop using cheap razor, Gillette Fusion is among the best, apply after-shave when you are done...

Yes! it’s going to be painful, but the advantages supersedes the momentary pains...after all you are a man and can take the momentary burning sensations.
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by FvckShiT(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2018
sad
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Harwoyeez(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2018
na clipper I dey use and e no dey itch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of Fire Officers (fed Fire Service) / The First Time I Had Sex / Gold Digging Fraudulent Men Are The Worst!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.