Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level (1116 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by XTLikeNat777: 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
The DEVIL is now working as someone who wakes up late for work. He must do everything possible to meet up!!!

Sex doll and masturbation is one and same thing. Masturbation taken to the next level by giving it a near FLESH to FLESH feeling.

No doubt the devil knows the FLESH BUSINESS sells most in the world and so is exploiting it to the fullest.

Millions will puncture this post. But the truth remains that psychological imbalances, withdrawal from opposite sex, demonic possession and sexually related anomalies will abound and the clergy men will have their work cut out for them! Even as the devil cage millions!

In all this, Devil is moving faster, human existence seems to be drawing to a close, though subtly for now and of course GOD'S MERCY is still sufficient for now too.

Say NO to MASTURBATION aka SEX DOLL!!

cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dem never do orobo sex doll? Make dem no waste time oh, some of us need am as soon as possible
Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by adadike281(f): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
sex doll is an abomination before God Almighty!!!
Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
adadike281:
But cucumber and dilddo is not Shebi?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by Cowbuoy: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
OK...
Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by Cowbuoy: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
adadike281:

God Almighty called you on your cellphone and told ya that??
Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by inkaboutit4u(m): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2018
XTLikeNat777:
The DEVIL is now working as someone who wakes up late for work. He must do everything possible to meet up!!!

Sex doll and masturbation is one and same thing. Masturbation taken to the next level by giving it a near FLESH to FLESH feeling.

No doubt the devil knows the FLESH BUSINESS sells most in the world and so is exploiting it to the fullest.

Millions will puncture this post. But the truth remains that psychological imbalances, withdrawal from opposite sex, demonic possession and sexually related anomalies will abound and the clergy men will have their work cut out for them! Even as the devil cage millions!

In all this, Devil is moving faster, human existence seems to be drawing to a close, though subtly for now and of course GOD'S MERCY is still sufficient for now too.

Say NO to MASTURBATION aka SEX DOLL!!

cheers.

The Devil did not create sexual pleasure GOD create it for all creation to enjoy to the fullness.

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=God_Gave_Sexual_Freedom_to_All_Creation

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Naturism_Christianity_Supports_Naturism

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Index_Masturbation_Pages

http://inkaboutit4u.com/?p=Masturbation_50_Advantages_of_Masturbation

The Devil only creates lies.

God created sex and sexual enjoyment and God wants every Christian to be nudist and enjoy their sexuality with many lovers. God Law of LOVE, love God Love others as you Love yourself...

1 Like

Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by Elukapendragon(m): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2018
So says a guy who cannot aford any undecided
Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

But cucumber and dilddo is not Shebi?

Don't mind these female hypocrites. All these years they were tormenting guys with their multicoloured dildos and other intimacy gadgets, we never complained. Now for the first time we have our own, they are talking all manner of gibberish.

I never knew the womenfolk could be this jealous cheesy grin

I find it shameful the way the ladies have been condemning the stuff since the news got widespread in the country. I don't support sexdolls but if you ask me I will say it's not in the ladies lane to discuss this. It's non of their business. Let the guys discuss, praise and complain about the dolls, not the women.

It sparks of inferiority complex and believe me when I say this: the women have nothing to be scared of. Stop comparing yourselves to lifeless dolls, have some dignity angry

I am out. Peace grin
Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by Stevengerd(m): 6:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Sex & masturbation what's the difference?
Re: Say No To Sex Doll: It's Masturbation Taken To The Next Level by Elthugnificent(m): 7:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Elukapendragon:
So says a guy who cannot aford any undecided
should hide his face.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Bill Gates And Shaquille O’Neal / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / The Erogenous Zones On The Female And Male Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.