Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,449 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future (1735 Views)

Why I Have Decided To Marry An Uneducated Woman When I'm Ready / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2018
I want to get married to her is there any chance I will be successful in years to come after getting married to her or am I fast in making her my wife
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Firstly, If you feel you're ripe for marriage and you can take care of you and her.......then go marry her.

Secondly, your success in future depends on you and the woman. Is she industrious? Is she intelligent? Does she believe in your ideas, dreams and plans for the future? Do you think she's one that would support, spur, and ginger you to achieving your dreams and goals? Can you do same for her too?
Can she manage a home and resources or is she the slay mama spending type?

Go answer those questions first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by 12submarine(m): 8:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Do we have prophets in Nairaland?
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by wordbank(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Na kolo wake op dis morn
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by gabinogem(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
As long as u have regular income currently & have good plans for the future, with a little bit of luck on ur side... Ye shall succeed+++

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:
why do we need a prophets in NL
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2018
wordbank:
Na kolo wake op dis morn
savage comment
Easy bro
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2018
gabinogem:
As long as u have regular income currently & have good plans for the future, with a little bit of luck on ur side... Ye shall succeed+++
yeah the income in there but am talking future
If marriage will stop me from reaching my dreams
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by gabinogem(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
amani63:
Nothing can stop a devoted mind.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by 12submarine(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2018
amani63:
why do we need a prophets in NL
Only prophets prophecy.
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Justeenaleo(f): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2018
Think am well o. Its not tomorrow now you will say its because of her that you were not successful or Its her bad luck that is making you unsuccessful.
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Homeboiy: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2018
No u can't except u want to die on time
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by ucnwafor(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2018
As long as u are hardworking, u shall surely succeed

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:

Only prophets prophecy.
hahahah
So who be prophet for romance section
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2018
gabinogem:
Nothing can stop a devoted mind.
thanks bros
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Two good heads are better than one good head but one bad head can spoil the good head.

It's left for you to break those words and also to know the head your intending wife has.

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by 12submarine(m): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
amani63:
hahahah
So who be prophet for romance section
Or NL in general.
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2018
Homeboiy:
No u can't except u want to die on time
so na women make their husband to die on time
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:

Or NL in general.
okoo let watch
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2018
Justeenaleo:
Think am well o. Its not tomorrow now you will say its because of her that you were not successful or Its her bad luck that is making you unsuccessful.
I don't believe that dear
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by KardinalZik(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2018
Your success or failure in life DEPENDS ON YOU, and you alone!
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Splinz(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2018
amani63:

Some marriages are the catalyst that spurs one to reach the peak of their dreams, while some are the easiest way to go six feet down.

So, if you believe in God or gods, pray for direction. If you're a rational thinker, think; a strategist, strategize.

Just remember. Your marriage either make your dreams or mar it. It all depends on your choice of a partner.
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2018
Splinz:

Some marriages are the catalyst that spurs one to reach the peak of their dreams, while some are the easiest way to go six feet down.

So, if you believe in God or gods, pray for direction. If you're a rational thinker, think; a strategist, strategize.

Just remember. Your marriage either make your dreams or mar it. It all depends on your choice of a partner.
thanks bro
Inspiration saying
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2018
KardinalZik:
Your success or failure in life DEPENDS ON YOU, and you alone!
how
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2018
12submarine:

Yes we do.

How may I be of help? cool
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Cowbuoy: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2018
This old man again... cheesy
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Jamariwolff(f): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Why open this thread?
So we can sympathize with you and console you in your poverty while encouraging you that It will be better?

I pity the young lady that says yes to your marriage proposal.
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2018
Cowbuoy:
This old man again... cheesy
who be old man this guy
Am saying my problem you are here talking rubbish
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by 12submarine(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

Yes we do.

How may I be of help? cool
Your assistance is required here sir.

Cc amani63
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Why open this thread?
So we can sympathize with you and console you in your poverty while encouraging you that It will be better?

I pity the young lady that says yes to your marriage proposal.
if indeed you know me you will not say that word "poverty " here
Do you know what

When ever you repent from your sins I will reply you fully
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Cowbuoy: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Favouramani:
who be old man this guy Am saying my problem you are here talking rubbish
SMH... When you no dey get problem?? cheesy
Re: Can I Marry A Woman When Am Not Successful And Still Be Successful In Future by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2018
Cowbuoy:

SMH... When you no dey get problem?? cheesy
so God created you
To be a free man in this evil world
Your own better ooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Latest Couple In Delta State That Every One Is Talking About (photos) / After Sex All Women Should Do These 5 Things / True Life Tale: Delicious Poison! How Can You Judge This? ( Mature Minds)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.