Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? (504 Views)

Would You Live In This House Built With Plastic Bottles? / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by tayooluwole: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Left to me, I don't think so... Woman can be so wicked and manerless if they have the opportunity. How can I even checkmate her when she is caught cheating ? Can you tell her to leave the house whenever she does the unthinkable ? Most of the ladies i know are gentle in thier household simply because they have no such opportunity to be rude... I rather live in a rented apartment to avoid an impending miserable life when the nagging finally starts...
Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by ottohan: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2018
Y not??
Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by ottohan: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2018
Y not??
Y are u anticipating bad events that one day she will do d unthinkable!!
Y not think of positive things like u guys celebrrating a diamond jubilee in dat house?
Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2018
You're myopic bros grin grin

tayooluwole:
Left to me, I don't think so... Woman can be so wicked and manerless if they have the opportunity. How can I even checkmate her when she is caught cheating ? Can you tell her to leave the house whenever she does the unthinkable ? I rather live in a rented apartment Jere...
Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2018
tayooluwole:
Left to me, I don't think so... Woman can be so wicked and manerless if they have the opportunity. How can I even checkmate her when she is caught cheating ? Can you tell her to leave the house whenever she does the unthinkable ? I rather live in a rented apartment Jere...

Caught cheating ke? Nna, biko upgrade your reasoning! You didn't even mention "disobedience" na cheating enter your mind.

1 Like

Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by NairalandCS(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Op change the heading to "Can you be a house boy for wife ? ".

That sounds more appropriate.

Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by LessNoise: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2018
Well if you cant GO BUILD YOUR OWN

Stupid Reasoning in 2018

1 Like

Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by tayooluwole: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2018
LessNoise:
Well if you cant GO BUILD YOUR OWN

Stupid Reasoning in 2018

lol... reasoning no go kill me... I know what I am saying bro...
Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2018
tayooluwole:

Nope. I will rather stay under a bridge angry

She will nag you with it everyday. Sorry that's just how they are made smiley
Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by tayooluwole: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2018
ammyluv2002:

Caught cheating ke? Nna, biko upgrade your reasoning! You didn't even mention "disobedience" na cheating enter your mind.

Don't pretend as if you dont know how ladies sometimes behave... they can be so rude if such avenue to do so present itself... Most ladies are gentle in their household cos they have no such opportunity to be rude...
Re: Can You Live In A House Built By Your Wife ? by marvin902(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2018
as for me i cant...
women have very shallow reasoning...
a day will come when she will start tormenting you that's its her house your staying..
best thing you can do even if your staying in that house be planning to build yours or buy..
buh if you cant go and rent undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Age To Start Teaching Children Sex Education ? / Guys Only: Signs That Shows You Have Been ‘friend-zoned’ / Glaring Habits Of A Womanizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.