Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? (3508 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More / My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? by Flashfast1: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2010
mokha:

i go join her de call d guy name, den see watin she go talk. even if we de do something eeeeee i go stand up tell her to go, angry angry angry angry angry angry

Una no go kill me with laugh o. grin grin

Come to think of it that might not be a bad idea o. Cos she's going to be so embarrassed that she will avoid you for the rest of her life.

**Reenacting the sex scene:**
Guy (John) is pounding away then chic goes "oh Greg, hmmm Greg, oh yea. . . "
Then the guy starts moaning "yea Greg, Give it to me Greg, . . . I love you Greg. . . Egbami o! Greg you will kill me oooooooo"
LWKMD grin grin grin
These Nairaland guys are just too funny. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is An Attention Seeker. / How Do You Tell A Girl You Like To Have S.ex With Her / Amber Rose Backyard Getting Bigger? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.