Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. (1822 Views)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Jloanbroker: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
I need tips on how to disappear with money sent to my account. I feel this is a golden opportunity for me. Where can I hide and evade arrest?
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Fahdiga(m): 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Send it to my account then we run away together

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by mikdaf: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Send me messages privately ASAP
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by yomi007k(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jloanbroker:
I need tips on how to disappear with money sent to my count. I feel this is a golden opportunity for me.

Don't do this. You will lose your peace.

6 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Ayoemrys(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jloanbroker:
I need tips on how to disappear with money sent to my count. I feel this is a golden opportunity for me.
well it depend, if its just someone money mistakenly transfer to you, I urge to return it, you don't know the kind catastrophe it can cus for the sender

But if you discover it was policianthat send the money, congrats u Don jam luck,

PM anytime u want to spend the money
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Ayoemrys(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jloanbroker:
well it depend, if its just someone money mistakenly transfer to you, I urge to return it, you don't know the kind catastrophe it can cus for the sender

But if you discover it was polician that send the money, congrats u Don jam luck,

PM anytime u want to spend the money
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Divoc19(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Please don't. Ask Chidinma Ojukwu to explain what the consequence of our actions can be
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by illicit(m): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pay ur tithe first o
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Ayoemrys(m): 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
yomi007k:

Don't do this. You will lose your peace.
shey peace dey Niger b4

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Acensionboss: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ademab007 ( m ), austinbob (m ), Dynamiq (m ), davien(m ), walcruise (m ), Lorechino ( m ), cluewebhost (m ), Sugardick , edydeyemi ( m ), KingTayo37 (m ), ccnation ( m ), dozzykoncept( m ), Candidlady (f ), Raustin , Vivaofsheera , Futurecrypto1 , olaxm , Oyinladephilip ( m ), Eseirie , sben2308 (m ), DeSepiero ( m ), BRATISLAVA , qhulboi , Governor68 ( m ), Jloanbroker , UwaMmebii (m ), Erojepromise ( f), hazard7 ( m ), walexy1 ( m ), OBku4 (m ), obidr (
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Candidlady: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Acensionboss:
Ademab007 ( m ), austinbob
(m ), Dynamiq (m ), davien(m ), walcruise (m ),
Lorechino ( m ), cluewebhost (m ), Sugardick ,
edydeyemi ( m ), KingTayo37 (m ), ccnation ( m ),
dozzykoncept( m ), Candidlady (f ), Raustin ,
Vivaofsheera , Futurecrypto1 , olaxm , Oyinladephilip
( m ), Eseirie , sben2308 (m ), DeSepiero ( m ),
BRATISLAVA , qhulboi , Governor68 ( m ),
Jloanbroker , UwaMmebii (m ), Erojepromise ( f),
hazard7 ( m ), walexy1 ( m ), OBku4 (m ), obidr (

Why mention me...

And for you that wants to run with someone's money....

Remember say CRIPPLE too dey RUN mad...

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by yomi007k(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayoemrys:
shey peace dey Niger b4

Peace no dey.

But the little peace you have that can make you type on nairaland will be lost.

Sometimes you don't know who you are dealing with. Some people will make you pay far more than the money you took.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Ayoemrys(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
yomi007k:

Peace no dey.

But the little peace you have that can make you type on nairaland will be lost.

Sometimes you don't know who you are dealing with. Some people will make you pay far more than the money you took.

Good luck.
did he stole money??

My guy sit him own money come meet him u dey talk Greek

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by yomi007k(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayoemrys:
did he stole money??

You only have mouth.

When people like you see small wahala una go dey call God say devil dey attack you....

Yes and I speak latin too..."Dorime"

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jloanbroker:
I need tips on how to disappear with money sent to my account. I feel this is a golden opportunity for me. Where can I hide and evade arrest?

Allow the money to be in your bank account for three to four weeks. If no one contacts you, make your move.

If the money is up to 60 million or more, go to Trinindad and Tobago, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Jamaica or even Saint Lucia. When you get there grow beards, dreadlocks, change your name, deactivate your social media...I mean be a ghost.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Ayoemrys(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
yomi007k:

You only have mouth.

When people like you see small wahala una go dey call God say devil dey attack you....

Yes and I speak latin too..."Dorime"
dori me no be Latin, Na Italian or Romanian

Wish trouble, I go in house go carry hin money?
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Sugardick: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jloanbroker:
How much is the money? I can help you but my percentage na 70%
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by Francashy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
@Op wetin this thread de do for Romance angryangry

Abeg push am go Crime section

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by armadeo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ayoemrys:
did he stole money??

Are you serious?
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by CheedyJ(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Why mention me...

And for you that wants to run with someone's money....

Remember say CRIPPLE too dey RUN mad...
I never see cripple wey run mad before sha
Re: Please I Need Help! How Can I Run Away With Money Sent To My Account. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

(1) (Reply)

I Am 25 Years Yet No Girlfriend / I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? / " Are all Females "lesbians"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.