Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos (890 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos by royalsgist: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
RCCG Pastor/Lawyer, Dele Taiwo And His Wife, Taiwo Doyin Have Welcomed Their First Child.
The couple got married in March, 2017.
Sharing the good news on his Facebook page, the Adekunle Ajasin University graduate revealed that he almost lost his life in an accident six days before their daughter's arrival.

"The devil saw this gift coming and attempted to take my life just 6 days before her arrival through autocrash on my way to Owerri for the Father's business. Alas! He failed woefully. Rejoice with me because I am now a father. Welcome my daughter to Dele-Taiwo's family in this blessed country called Nigeria and to this beautiful world." he wrote
Congrats to them!

source: https://royalsgist.com/2018/03/09/physical-challenge-pastor-wife-welcomes-first-child-photos/

Cc; Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos by Uyiii: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
congratulations to you and your wife Sir, more of God's blessings to you and the family.
I must commend your effort to have achieved your present status in life regardless of your disability, you didn't choose to beg or be a nuisance to the society.

more so my expensive respek to your wife, this is true love and she's the real slay queen (slay queening in the Lord), not the many idiots we have gallivanting around looking for the seat belt of a yahoo guy's car to take advantage of.

cheers to you and the family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos by mikky4764(f): 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
God is good. Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 09, 2018
And Why Did You Call Him Physically Challenged? So Someone Can Not Be A Dwarf In Peace Again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
That pastor as e dey so, if we find out wetin e carry for under, e no go easy
Re: Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
And Why Did You Call Him Physically Challenged? So Someone Can Not Be A Dwarf In Peace Again undecided
Re: Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
God is wonderful
Congrats to them
He's such a lucky man
Re: Physical Challenge Pastor And Wife Welcomes Their First Child - Photos by rossi5(f): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
DeadRat:

that adjective weak me o

(1) (Reply)

Couple's Nearly Nude Pregnancy Photos Gets Mixed Reactions - Check It Out / What Would Be The First Thing You Would Do If You Get To "The Abroad" / I Think Giving Women Privilege To Use Social Media Will Aid Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.