Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* (884 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by mylifepartner(m): 7:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
My people, my people. I am looking for my soul mate. Abeg, make una help me pass this on… I need a female with the following qualities:

1. kind,
2. loving,
3. caring
4. gentle
5. between the ages of 19 and 28
6. Must be Christian (Non negotiable)
7. Preferably Catholic but not necessarily so
8. Preferably virgin
9. Preferably Nigerian
10. Preferably Igbo but not necessarily so
11. Must be AA genotype (Non negotiable)
12. Should have good manners
13. Should be clean
14. Orderly to a large extent
15. Neither smokes nor drinks significantly
16. Should be at least 5ft tall (Ideal height would be between 5’4 & 5’10)
17. Speaks good English
18. Intelligent
19. Should be educated (at least up to tertiary level)
20. Preferably a medical doctor but not necessarily so
21. Should be honest (No lies, no secrets)
22. Selfless, not selfish, sensitive to the needs of others
23. Should be trustworthy (You say you’re gonna do something, you try your utmost best to do it. And no sharing of secrets with third parties except it can save someone’s life)
24. Should be open to communication (i.e adaptable, flexible, not rigid. Willing to listen to other points of view and adapt if necessary)
25. Loves to dance or willing to learn to dance, particularly ball room dances – tango, rumba, salsa and the likes (Note: I don’t know how to dance but I’d love to learn and I need a partner cool)
26. Loves to watch blockbuster movies and/or series
27. Preferably not overweight, Normal BMI preferably
28. Good table manners e.g closes her mouth when she eats… grin
29. Should be a good cook or at least willing to learn (I love good food grin)
30. Someone who’s not in too much of a hurry and willing to take things step by step
31. Doesn’t mind a partner who’s a bit reserved wink
32. And lest I forget, good looking too cheesy. (Having said that, I believe that compatibility is more important than all the beauty in the world).

Please, if you have or know anyone who has majority of the qualities listed above, don’t hesitate to contact me via my signature. Who knows, we may just be soulmates. Even if you don’t have majority of the qualities, but you think you may be interested in a relationship with someone with the above qualities, you can also contact me. (Females only). Worst case scenario is that we remain friends. Contact time should be preferably between 6 to 9pm for now as I’m a busy person and may not reply at other times. A more convenient time for both parties can be rescheduled if necessary. Contact by WHATSAPP ONLY for now. Looking forward to hearing from you.. kiss
Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by BRISKTANI: 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hmmmm. Good luck poster. I’m kuku short
Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by mylifepartner(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
BRISKTANI:
Hmmmm. Good luck poster. I’m kuku short
Thanks!

Btw, how short? smiley
Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by mylifepartner(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Waiting
Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by labanj1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Mogbe. Na Sìgìdì (statue) you go marry last last.

Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by mylifepartner(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
labanj1:
Hehehe, calm down na bros. If na swear, I reject am tongue
Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by Misscaring(f): 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Why not get a clay and mould her to that perfect wants of yours bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by Daviestunech(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
labanj1:
Even God don't have time creating all dose qualities he mentioned in a woman...

Like he said op,na shigidi u go marry last grin
Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by mylifepartner(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Misscaring:
Why not get a clay and mould her to that perfect wants of yours bro
That's a good idea. And I intend to do that depending on who I find.. smiley but there are certain things that cannot be changed. Some others can, but it may be very difficult. Thanks for your input though.

P.S: Not all criteria stated up there are cast in stone. I'm a flexible kind of person. Majority of the stated criteria are not meant to be extremely strict. Only a few of them are non negotiable and those are indicated. Also, there's room for chatting, being friends, getting to know each other more and then taking it from there wink
Re: If You Are Female, Young And Single, Check Out This Thread! *lifepartnersearch* by mylifepartner(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
Daviestunech:

Even God don't have time creating all dose qualities he mentioned in a woman...

Like he said op,na shigidi u go marry last grin
Haha, bros that one na lie!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Wedding Dance That Landed This Air Force Officer In Trouble / Abomination: 23year Old Nigerian Man Weds His 16-year-old Sister In Anambra Stat / Food To Avoid Before Sex Men Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.