Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Alpha Squad. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alpha Squad. (29305 Views)

Alpha's Little Male / Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Latent Alpha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Interestimg pls mention me in the nxt episode
Re: Alpha Squad. by Odward(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2018
The story is getting interesting...skylard101 try to space your writing and use paragraphs.
Then try to read it again to check for grammatical errors e.g signs---sighs.
welldone though.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Wow. Thanks. First critics
Believe me the story has not started
Am sorry for not updating yesterday am on a program. But I will see what I can do today.
Those viewing should comment before leaving.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2018
Ehm please manage this one for now as I type the rest.
Episode 7
"Kpa Kpa kpo'' were the sounds that reigned in the air. There was a balcony at the back of the office which looks out to the school compound and the outside environment. I looked out through the window from the balcony in office and I saw two cars packed in front of the closed gate, a red Toyota Camry and a black Honda Accord. 5 men were already out from the Toyota Camry with different guns as another set was trying to get out of the Honda. Then 2 pick up van parked recklessly with other cars causing rise of dust as 7 armed men came out of each van. Finally, a jeep came and speedily parked and the one who I suppose is the leader came out with two armed men.

I quickly ran back to the office as they broke through the gate and shot the old man at the gate.
"Emma..nuel....armed rob..bers'' I stammered to the dummy who was still sitting comfortably on the sofa.
"Na me you want to dey whine Abi, or you no sabi the sound of bangers Abi..'' He said and I looked at him like he just said the most ridiculous thing in the world.... No universe.
"But I like those bangers oo you no see as they loud.'' I go ask them and ask for where the buy am''.
Just then, as if as a reply to his ridiculous statement, the sound of AK47 filled the air "kpakpakakaka''
I don't think I need to tell him that no banger sound like that. He peered through the balcony window and saw the cars, vans and armed men and the robbers who was already advancing towards the first building.

Pls mage this one for now. I know it's short am typing the rest.
Re: Alpha Squad. by seun0225(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2018
But how did the armed robbers know the director had such amount of money in his office or is there an informant inside.
Am dying to see the next update

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by seun0225(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Itz front page tinz. Congratulations to you @skylard101 your story just got to the front page. I'm happy to be on this story.
Re: Alpha Squad. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2018
You have been keeping me waiting... still waiting
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
I am waiting
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
seun0225:
But how did the armed robbers know the director had such amount of money in his office or is there an informant inside.
Am dying to see the next update

I love the way you think.
QUIZ QUESTION.
Who is the informant?

Winner gets an entire episode dedicated to him
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
seun0225:
Itz front page tinz. Congratulations to you @skylard101 your story just got to the front page. I'm happy to be on this story.

IMPOSSIBLE. I mean I just started how could it get there and this is my first story. Anyway I thank God and you guys. Also the person that move me there.

This might look stupid but am new on naira land so, hum how do I know my story is on FP. How do I check it.
WHERE IS EVEN THE FP
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
EmperorTayo1864:
You have been keeping me waiting... still waiting

Sorry for that but those who wait upon the Lord shall be saved and those who waits upon SKYLARD101 AKA MARVEL AKA PRICE DAVID......... Shall read ALPHA SQUAD to the end and be there for my next story.

Enough blabbing, let me go and complete the story.... Oo and you guys should invite your peeps
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Treasure 95 pls comment before leaving
Re: Alpha Squad. by idrisbabat5(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
drama and suspense she haf strat am waiting o update soon oga
Re: Alpha Squad. by VINZ1(m): 7:43am On Feb 10, 2018
Typical nairaland writters. When shit b'come interestin dy stop writin... Mtcheew..
Re: Alpha Squad. by VINZ1(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Quote i typed "S H I T" nt "POO"
Re: Alpha Squad. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Skylard101:

Sorry for that but those who wait upon the Lord shall be saved and those who waits upon SKYLARD101 AKA MARVEL AKA PRICE DAVID......... Shall read ALPHA SQUAD to the end and be there for my next story.

Enough blabbing, let me go and complete the story.... Oo and you guys should invite your peeps
Oya be fast about it bro
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2018
VINZ1:
Quote i typed "S H I T" nt "POO"

Am really sorry.... As in really sorry. My data finished yesterday so I just bought another one today
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2018
For those that are angry am sorry. That is why I made this episode long
Episode 7
"Kpa Kpa kpo'' were the sounds that reigned in the air. There was a balcony at the back of the office which looks out to the school compound and the outside environment. I looked out through the window from the balcony in office and I saw two cars packed in front of the closed gate, a red Toyota Camry and a black Honda Accord. 5 men were already out from the Toyota Camry with different guns as another set was trying to get out of the Honda. Then 2 pick up van parked recklessly with other cars causing rise of dust as 7 armed men came out of each van. Finally, a jeep came and speedily parked and the one who I suppose is the leader came out with two armed men.

I quickly ran back to the office as they broke through the gate and shot the old man at the gate.
"Emma..nuel....armed rob..bers'' I stammered to the dummy who was still sitting comfortably on the sofa.
"Na me you want to dey whine Abi, or you no sabi the sound of bangers Abi..'' He said and I looked at him like he just said the most ridiculous thing in the world.... No universe.
"But I like those bangers oo you no see as they loud.'' I go ask them and ask for where the buy am''.
Just then, as if as a reply to his ridiculous statement, the sound of AK47 filled the air "kpakpakakaka''
I don't think I need to tell him that no banger sound like that. He peered through the balcony window and saw the cars, vans and armed men and the robbers who was already advancing towards the first building.
"Haa ole thieves'' He exclaimed.
" Those are armed robbers not thieves'' I corrected.
"Armed robbers, thieves. They are the same. What do we do. Am too young to die''
I didn't reply but I took a deep breath to calm myself down as I realize that panicking would do us no good. Have got to trust my instincts on this one.
"You need to calm down dude'' I said smirking
"WHAT! ARE YOU HIGH OR WHAT. There are about thirty armed men out there an you are here telling me to calm down and smiling like a monkey'' He ranted.
Instead of answering him, I walked confidently to the door, removed the key from the outside lock and insert it into the inner one and locked it 3 times both the first and second one.

OK I would admit I was a bit shaken and scared by I tried to keep a calm mind. Panicking would result in nothing. And if there is anything movies has taught me, it's to keep calm cool and clear head in every situation. With that mount everest would just be like a couple of stairs.
I walked confidently back to him and said.
"First that is a smirk''
"And second we have what they want'' I added pointing to the briefcase.
"And third.... Remember our ultimate fantasy'' I added as I arched my brow up.
Well our ultimate fantasy is to use our knowledge of the school against armed robbers. The school is filled with secret stair case. We always fantasize this day and now it's here. God help us.
"Tell me you are kidding'' He said.
"nope am not.. Don't worry we can do this'' I added.

I watched as his frown broke into a frown then a smirk
"This key here'' I started holding a key (the strange one) up among a bunch of keys the director gave me. "... Is the master's key. It can open any door in this school. So we have the homes advantage'' I ended with a smile.
Then I went over to the large table and took the landmine there. I punched in a few numbers and dialled it placing it on my ear. It was picked on the second ring.
"Hello... Pls we have an emergency. A group of armed robbers are attacking our school, beacon college kajola orile, Ogun state. Please be here quickly this is an emergency.'' I said in one breath before ending the call.
I told Emmanuel to pick two wooden board rulers for attack and defense. He picked two while I picked one with one hand and the briefcase on the other hand.
Only armed with board rulers, we left the office and crepping to the balcony so that those outside and in the compound would not sight us. We closed the door between the balcony and the office and I locked it with the master key. We went through the one at the left side as it was close to us and we already know the one at the right leads to no where but the toilet. Holding fast to our board rulers, our only means of defence, we went through the left door and it leads to some hidden stairway. I locked it from behind with the master key so that no one would follow us. Then we went down the stairs. We got to a particular point as there was a glass in our front, a transparent glass and we saw the director and three armed men moving up the stairs with him on the way to the office.

EMMANUEL'S POV
I was so glad I accepted to follow Bolu to the director's office as it was so beautiful and the sofas were very soft and really cool. I savoured the feeling and the softness as bolu brought out the briefcase and complained about the heaviness. I went over and carried it and noted that it was also heavy... Too heavy for a ordinary briefcase. We decided to open it and we saw cash there.. Raw cash. I was really shocked as I didn't know when I slipped back to the chair. Bolu said we should be leaving but I was still in shock and suprise.
Then we heard the sounds. At first I thought they were bangers and I argued with bolu abut it. But when I heard it the second time. No one needs to tell me that no bangers sound like that. I peeped from the balcony window and saw the numbers of men and the guns they carry, BEHOLD, I panicked and got scared and then asked him what to do. But surprisingly he was calm and told me to keep calm.
How can I keep calm. I thought he was mad then I analyzed the entire situation for him telling him that There are more than thirty armed men out there and he is here smiling like an African monkey.
But instead of my mad friend replying me, he went to lock the door. I readied my first incase of incasity as his actions is pretty scaring me and I don't trust him anymore.
He came to me and stood face to face the he placed his hands on my shoulders and told me that it was a smirk and not a smile. Like seriously who cares. Then he said something about having what they want and pointing to the briefcase. OK that would make them come after us faster. I weighed my options. I could hit him now and escape but to where. I was about executing my plan when his third statement stopped me... Something about our ultimate fantasy. I remembered when we use to talk about it. Using our knowledge of the school against robbers. Okay I never knew this would happen and next time I need to watch this large mouth of mine. I smirked with only one thought in my mind... Let's do this. He already has it all planned out as he showed me the Master's key. Then he called the police and we left the office with sticks and rulers and left the office and went through the dark stairway. As we went through the secret staircase I thought about why I was friends with this guy. He is the brain and always smart more or less a genius. Always Thinks things through though sometimes/most times mischievous and crazy. I smiled as I knew that this is gonna be one hell of an adventure.

DIRECTOR'S POV.
Ater sending Bolu to bring the briefcase, the whole room became quiet. I hope this deal goes well. Am a bit nervous I must confess. Maybe I should have gone myself. The bag contains lot of money, 70 million naira raw cash.
My wife started talking to ease the tension and keep the room living and I chipped in every now and then, other than that I remained silent. It is already over 5 minutes and Bolu is not here. I became worried and restless though he is trustworthy. It should not take him much time to get here. Why is he this late? Or has he absconded with the money. Those were the different thoughts that ran through my mind.
I've had a enough I thought as I stood up to go check on him. I had not taken two steps when I heard gunshots. Yea gunshots, am a naval officer and I have heard different gunshots more times than i can remember. Am sure those are robbers. But how do they know about the money here. I told no one about it except my wife. I immediately took out my phone and texted my friends I the force that I need HELP!. Am sure they can decode that. I smiled nervously as I tried to calm the two business men down who looked scared.

"Am sure it's nothing'' I said as I made my way to the door. As I was about to open the door, the door was forcefully opened from the outside and then two armed men walked in followed my another man dressed in a way that depicts he is the leader. I moved two feet backwards ad I sized them. The two men were armed with rifles and the man is only armed with a shot gun. Trying to take them out would be suicidal so I need to stall them but with the look on their face, they are here for serious business.
"Where is my money'' the leader asked as he confidently walked to a chair and sat down.
I tried to compose my self and show a bit naval training.
"What money'' I asked as I tried to look confused.
"Ha ha ha Captain Nojim the naval officer. If you know you love your baby, you would answer me. So I ask again, WHERE IS MY MONEY''
I started to panic, that means he already has my baby. I forgot every naval training and I was ready to corporate. With the corner of my eyes, I saw my wife pleading that I should answer them.
"Am so.. Rry sir. Pl... ease... ase don't hurt my ch...ild.... Uh, your MO.. Ney is in my of.. Fice.
"Is this not your office'' He asked
"No sir my office is in the... Next building'' I replied trying to control my self.
"OK let's go'' He said as he lead me out of the principal's office.

I lead them to my office as two men stood beside me and the leader stood at the back. I looked around the compound and saw like ten men patrolling the compound. That means they came in a group. This is not just any thievery, they were aware of the amount of money and are prepared to face any problem. I just hope my friends would get here quickly. We went up the stairs to the office and we got to the door of the office. I reached into my pockets for the keys but could not find it there. Then I remembered that I gave it to Bolu. For a second there I had actually forgotten. O my God, the money, I started to panic.
"What is it'' the leader asked me as he noticed my sudden uneasiness.
"Uhm I don't have the... Key with me'' I replied a bit scared at what he might do.
"o don't worry, that is no problem'' He replied.

Signalling to the armed men "Boys Shoot It Down'' kprarakatakpata where the sound of AK47 that filled the air. The sounds of bullets filled the air as they unloaded their bullets on my once beautiful door now filled with different bullet holes.
I no time, the door gave way. I looked around the office and almost everything has holes in it.
"Where is the money'' the leader asked snapping me out of my trance.
I went to the chair where I placed it earlier but could not find it there. I started to panic as I checked every where but couldn't find anything.
"I hate people wasting my time mister man... WHERE IS MY MONEY'' He shouted
"I... Uhm kept it here earlier... Bu..t I... Gave a stu...de..nt a ke..ey to bring the... ''
"Shut up'' He shouted with anger and points the gun on my head.
But with a second thought, he brought it down, took out his phone and dialled a number.

"Tell the boys to take every single soul to the hall but not all the boys should go to the hall..................
"SOMEONE HAS STOLEN OUR MONEY''
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Your comments are highly welcome
Re: Alpha Squad. by YINKS89(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
M suspecting d wife or businessmen thou.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
YINKS89:
Pick one..

Come on guys I expected more comments. Minimum of seven comments for the next update.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
YINKS89:
Pick one..

Seriously guys, I expected more comments. A minimum of seven comment$ critics for the next update
Re: Alpha Squad. by YINKS89(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Skylard101:

Pick one..

Seriously guys, I expected more comments. A minimum of seven comment$ critics for the next update
im nt certain yet dats why i choose the two
Re: Alpha Squad. by honourable356(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nothing much to say here for this is just the beginning... but I have to admit that so far,
It sounds like it is gonna be an interesting storyline...

I am following keenly now and I just hope that I won't be disappointed as the story progress on. You could make a beauty out of this...a hit.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 12:48am On Feb 11, 2018
I can smell setup in the air.......sorry in the write up.........keep it coming bro i dey follow u bumper to bumper
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2018
Cadec007:
I can smell setup in the air.......sorry in the write up.........keep it coming bro i dey follow u bumper to bumper

Hmm setup...... Let's wait and see.
By God's grace I should post twice today at least for sunday
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2018
honourable356:
Nothing much to say here for this is just the beginning... but I have to admit that so far,
It sounds like it is gonna be an interesting storyline...

I am following keenly now and I just hope that I won't be disappointed as the story progress on. You could make a beauty out of this...a hit.

Best wishes!

Thanks I really appreciate. And I would try my possible best not to disappoint. I know how it feels
Re: Alpha Squad. by sammyendowed(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2018
Okay, this story has the tendency to be a great one if only op doesn't give too much suspense and updates frequently.

between it's great bro and kip it up...
#shalom
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2018
sammyendowed:
Okay, this story has the tendency to be a great one if only op doesn't give too much suspense and updates frequently.

between it's great bro and kip it up...
#shalom

Am sorry but am a master of suspense so you might have to endure. Suspense in story is a story keep the readers trapped to the end.

And my update is once in a day. And maybe twice on weekends. Hope I try�.
It's only you guys that can make it a great story.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by sammyendowed(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2018
Skylard101:

Am sorry but am a master of suspense so you might have to endure. Suspense in story is a story keep the readers trapped to the end.

And my update is once in a day. And maybe twice on weekends. Hope I try�.
It's only you guys that can make it a great story.

am with you bro, hope today's update is cooking.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
Am sorry there might be no updates on weekends. It is mistake. Incase no update on weekdays weekend will be for cover up
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
sammyendowed:

am with you bro, hope today's update is cooking.
My hands are itching to type them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My School Love / Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.