Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Alpha Squad. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alpha Squad. (29231 Views)

Alpha's Little Male / Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Latent Alpha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Squad. by skubido(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Bro wetin make u stop ke.. Plz comma update ooo
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Episode 14
"Come with me and I would take you and your friend to the hospital'' the commissioner said as we were standing outside the station.
"Or don't worry sir, we would find our way'' I replied and immediately start moving in the opposite direction which his car his facing. I placed Emmanuel's hand on my shoulder and helped him to get moving. I don't really trust that man.
"But you don't know anyone here, let me take you to where you are going'' He insisted.
"We can manage on our own'' I replied still moving forward with a weak friend.
"At least pity your friend who is weak'' He shouted after us.
I didn't reply him as we have already covered some distance from him.
"Dude am tired, let's go back to this man'' Emmanuel said weakly.
"No, That won't be necessary '' I replied adamantly
"Why''
"Because I have seen a bike'' I replied as I stretched my free hand forward to flag down the bike.
"Brother Abass'' I exclaimed in suprise as the rider of the bike came into proper view.
"Haa Bolu wetin you na dey find for here, I tot say them talk say you Don enter prison'' He said with his house accent.
"They just release us now now oo'' I replied.
"We thank God''
"You fit take us to skylight'' I asked
"Oya make we go'' He said as he started his bike. I helped Emmanuel on the bike and I sat at his back and the bike zoomed off.

You are probably wondering how I know the man. Brother Abass is an hausa man who works as a gate man at beacon. We are pretty close. You don't need to know much.
Within 12 minutes, we got to the place, skylight hospital.
"OK take care oo'' brother abass said as he started the bike and zoomed off without collecting a dime. I signed in relief because I also didn't have any money with me.

With Emmanuel who was partly leaning on me, I manage to climb the stairs and get ourselves into the hospital.
All the nurses eyes was on me yet non of them come to offer a helping hand. That's bad.
I placed Emmanuel on a steel chair in the waiting room and went to meet one of the nurses.
"Good afternoon'' I greeted
"Good afternoon''
"Where is the doctor'' I asked
"And who are you'' she asked uninterested
"Am here to see the doctor'' I replied obviously avoiding her irrelevant question.
"Where is your......
Senior Bolu
I heard my name call from behind. I turned to face the chocolate, slender form of the Doctor's son, sope.
"Sope how na?''
"Fine Oo, ''
"Where is your dad'' I asked.
"THAT IS the door to his office'' He replied pointing to a particular brown door.
"OK thanks''
"Emmanuel chill I dey come''
Sope knocked the door and entered and I followed closely behind him. Sitter behind a desk is a middle aged mam(late forties), nicely trimmed beard and low cut, he is clad with a lab coat over a stripped white and black shirt with a grey trousers.

Within five minutes, I had explained everything that happened to him and he immediately started treatment. I also borrowed his phone which I used to call my parents. My parents got to the hospital ten minutes later. I couldn't call Emmanuel parents as I didn't know their number and he was already asleep.
My mom and dad met me on the bed. I was weak and my eyes were already heavy when they came in cause the doctor had given me a drip, and a shot of sedative.
"Bolu'' my mum exclaimed as soon as she saw me.
I could only manage to give a weak smile before slipping into unconsciousness..

#########

This episode is dedicated to my sister.
Happy birthday little sis. Though it's Coming late.
And sorry for not updating quick.
It would be more regular.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Am sorry. I had network issues
Re: Alpha Squad. by skubido(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Skylard101:
Am sorry.
I had network issues

Ehyah

OK ooo, apology accepted. Welcome back Boss

Tanks a lot for the update. God bless

Happy birthday to your sist, wish her llnp in good health. Jah bless her with what money can buy and can't buy IN JESUS NAME
Re: Alpha Squad. by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
What A Foolish Story
Re: Alpha Squad. by skubido(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
What A Foolish Story

Guy u don carry ur madness reach dis side abi.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lol. Why am I not surprised. Next episode would be coming up maybe late today or tomorrow.
Re: Alpha Squad. by devilmaycry1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
hmmmmmn
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Welcome back boss!
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Episode 14
#####
"Am ready mum'' I said a little louder than necessary as I entered her room clad in my complete school uniform. It feels weird to be in my uniform cause today is Saturday.
"OK go and wait for me outside'' she replied.
I left her and went outside. I sat down on a chair in the balcony waiting for her. I am feeling much better than I felt two days ago. I and Emmanuel had been discharged on Friday morning and since then the school authorities has sent consolation and apology letters to my mum through their teachers. After all arguments and pleadings yesterday, my mum finally decides to let the sleeping dogs lie. The director later called and asked that i be present in school today. I smiled to myself when I heard his request. That means Emmanuel would also be in school. That would be fun. Just one thing, am not really sure why he wants to see us. A normal student would have thought maybe he wants to apologize, but I know better. The best apology he can give is what he has already given by sending teachers to us. Except if he sees us later in school and raise the issue. Other than that, the reason for him seeing us is hidden and maybe a bit suspicious. Or maybe part of the money is hidden. But that is impossible cause am very sure no one is smart enough to discover such hideout. I signed in resignation as I could not come up with a reasonable conclusion. Well time will tell.

Minutes later, my mum came out looking gorgeous in her orange gown. She got into the Toyota Pathfinder 2005 model, put the key into the key hole and ignited it. I stood up immediately and ran to open the gate. She drove out of the compound and I closed the gate, got into the car and she zoomed off.
Few minutes later, the car parked in front of the school and I got down. I bid farewell to my mum. As I am about entering the school, I sighted Emmanuel just coming out of a sharp bend. I waited for him at the gate.
"Guy how far'' He said when he was only a few feet away from me.
"Bro am cool'' I replied.
"So you also got the message'' I asked
"Yea maybe he also wants to apologize and give us part of the cash'' He said grinning widely.
"Fool maybe he even want to dash you everything self'' I replied him sarcastically.
"Ode boy'' He said.
"Let go inside jare'' I said as I opened the gate gate and entered with him following closely behind me. We walked to the director's office throwing random jokes at each other. We got to the front of his office and I knocked at the door before pushing it slightly and entering. As I entered the office, I received a shocker.

WHAT THE Bleep IS HE DONE HERE
#####
QUESTION OF THE DAY.
WHO IS THERE PERSON.

My apologies for the infrequent updates. I actually misplaced the book I wrote the novel. Just got it back today

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cc: Prettyhurts Ladyverere Warfibabe Ikombe Hadampson Wizsolzy Azeequeen Queengolden TheBlessedMan Nnnena Adebriana Lankyannie
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Cc: Prettyhurts Ladyverere Warfibabe Ikombe Hadampson Wizsolzy Azeequeen Queengolden TheBlessedMan Nnnena Adebriana Lankyannie
Re: Alpha Squad. by skubido(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
Tanks for d update.. Plz don't b long oo @d next update
Re: Alpha Squad. by wizsolzy(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2018
Skylard101:
Cc:
Prettyhurts
Ladyverere
Warfibabe
Ikombe
Hadampson
Wizsolzy
Azeequeen
Queengolden
TheBlessedMan
Nnnena
Adebriana
Lankyannie

Ok I done come make I call Johnsown1

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2018
reporting to duty........eh! Agent skylard101, i guess the person is the commissioner of police
Re: Alpha Squad. by Johnsown1(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2018
wizsolzy:

Ok I done come make I call Johnsown1
Am here now

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Johnsown1(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2018
Skylard101:
Hi guys. Am glad I finally start this story. I hope you all enjoy it.
This story is dedicated to God for keeping me alive and giving me the imagination to write. Also it is dedicated to my family, most especially my nosey sister.
© Copyright 2017
All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into any retrieval system or transmitted in any form or any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, screen shooting, screen grabbing, recording or otherwise) in part or whole without the express written permission of the author.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, past or present is entirely coincidental.
Lordnagaton, Jackossy, boladex, Silensa, smizel, MrPetex, URANTAALLWELL, FEMIGOLD81, Godbless85, ehSKay, Mrlemuel, arosunshine, Bensoate1, rawgurl, akon247, kevinace11, mopolord, John Gainsville, Siralabai, A47yo, this 01. Larry sun, the rock555,
Pls you are all invited. Your comments and critics are well needed and appreciated.
Sit tight and buckle down as I take you on the thrilling ride of ALPHA SQUAD.
This story is a tale of two boys, bold daring adventurous skillful and smart. Watch how they rose from normal kids to two top agents at the agency. Sit tight and I will take you on a ride.
Thank you, God bless me

I love that kind of sister. Do u mind sharing here phone number, may be we can become good inlaw
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2018
Johnsown1:

I love that kind of sister. Do u mind sharing here phone number, may be we can become good inlaw

Re: Alpha Squad. by Johnsown1(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2018
Cadec007:
Wetin
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2018
skubido:
Tanks for d update.. Plz don't b long oo @d next update
next update should be coming today

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2018
Cadec007:
reporting to duty........eh! Agent skylard101, i guess the person is the commissioner of police

Welcome bro how thing's

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2018
Johnsown1:
Am here now
Wow so fast. Wizsolzy what network is that
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2018
Skylard101:

Welcome bro how thing's
fyn oo...hw ur side?
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2018
Johnsown1:

wink
Johnsown1:

Her pre-dowry is a million dollars
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2018
Johnsown1:
Wetin
nothing! I just dey look u
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2018
Cadec007:
If he can pay the starting bride price I don't think there would be a problem

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2018
Skylard101:

wink

Her pre-dowry is a million dollars
u 4got to add 'just'
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2018
Skylard101:

If he can pay the starting bride price I don't think there would be a problem
as the bride's brother's PIC *partner in crime* lemme do the breakdown of fees.
1. Dating fee- 5million
2. Pregnancy fee- 3.3million
3. Pregnancy denial fee- 10million
4. Pre-dowry fee- 1million

then dowry list:
3 lamborghini urus
4 fully customized chrysler 300
2 chevrolet traverse
12 bmw i8 spyder
2 ford mustang
1 vw atlas
three years data subscribtion.
*note: all cars should be bullet proofed and fully customised, all monies are in dollars*

signed: THE BRIDE'S FAMILY!!!
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
so johnsown1 are u still intrested?

Re: Alpha Squad. by Johnsown1(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
Cadec007:
nothing! I just dey look u
What for

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Johnsown1(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2018
Skylard101:

Wow so fast.
Wizsolzy what network is that
Dial to Dial
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2018
Johnsown1:
What for
because dowry list no be moi moi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks / The Undesired Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.