Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Alpha Squad. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alpha Squad. (29277 Views)

Alpha's Little Male / Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Latent Alpha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2018
PrincessNazor Don't pass by Oo
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Skylard101:

Hmm setup...... Let's wait and see.
By God's grace I should post twice today at least for sunday
ok we are all behind u
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
It finally here. Jeez mange it. Eight comments to get the next episode today
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Episode 8
We ducked immediately we saw those men. Luckily for us they didn't see us. We moved quickly but silently through the dark stairway. We went down the stairs until we we got to a place with a small platform. An opened door on the right and more stairs o the left leading downwards. We stopped to contemplate on what to do for a second. Then we heard gunshots above us...and that wasn't any gunshot am sure that is a pistol. I immediately close the door as I had figure out that the door leads out of the building to the compound, locked it with the master key and went further down the stairs. I smiled while going down the stairs as realization hit me. They were actually shooting directors door down.

We got to the end of the stairs as it leads to a little space not large enough to be called a room. It was a bit dark as we could only make out a few things. There was a door at the right side of the room. At the back of the stairs, arranged but covered with dust where sets of plastic tables and chairs. I quickly went over there and buried the briefcase there so that no one could find them.
Then we went over to the door. It was locked so I took out the master key to unlock it.
"Wait'' Emmanuel whispered as I was about to insert the key.
I looked at him with a questioning look.
"Let's check if there is anybody out there'' He whispered pointing to a hole in the door obviously made for situations like this.
"OK'' I said as I just realize how disastrous it would have been if we found someone on the other side.
He put an eye on the opening and peeped through.
" Dude someone is there'' he whispered after a few seconds.
"Let me check'' I replied as I pushed him gently away from the opening.

I peeped through the door and behold, someone was on the other side. A armed man walking to and for the small passage.
There is no how we can take him out with this ruler. He might not be fully alert but he has a gun and that settled it. I studied his movement and noticed that he walks to and fro from our door to the other door at the end of the passage thereby making him turn his back at us. The distance between the two doors should be 5 meters. I did the maths and it's enough. I removed my eye and gave Emmanuel the key to insert into the lock and wait for my signal before turning it slowly incase it gives any sound.
I put my eye back through the hole and watched as the man approached our door. I gave Emmanuel the signal and he turned the key very slowly just as the man was reaching out door. We counted to ten before opening the door and we saw the man with his back to us. Emmanuel being closed to the opening moved out silently and quickly though nervously with the 1 one and the Half meter long wooden board ruler, raised it high above his head and slammed it on the man's her with so much force that I thought I heard a crack.

"Argh'' the man groaned as he fell down unconscious.
" Who dey there''a voice said and we heard footsteps coming toward us. I quickly went over to the unconscious man, took his pistol and shot it at the incoming man. The bullets met the man on the legs by surprise as he was about to cook his AK47. The man felled down and rolled over the stairs to the ground unconsciously. We hide the two unconscious men in the toilet behind the other door on the passage. I looked around at where we are and notice we were at the back of the ICT suite just beside shop that sells snacks which is beside the fence. Emmanuel took the AK47 and cocked it ready to go while I took another pistol from the unconscious man making two pistols with me. I noticed that it didn't make a sound when I fired it earlier. Guess it has a silencer. Lucky me.

With two silenced pistols in my hands and one AK47 in my pals hand we started advancing heading right down. As we approached a sharp bend, we heard voices. We stopped we listened to the voices. 1st voice: They never find am for money.
2nd voice: Yes Oo the boss Don vex finish.
1st voice: Hen why the students dey Waka go that place...... Hmm... Hall.
2nd voice: They talk say one person Don steal the money.
1st voice: Work wey suppose be simple work Don carry Wahala with am.
2nd voice: Abeg make we go check that side. If na us wey find the money maybe they go give us extra. You get?
1st voice: Na so Oo. You get brain small''
The bend/corner is in a position whereby we can't see each other but we had the advantage as they don't know that we were there and they walked towards us so casually. I took my guns out in readiness as I immediately deposited two bullets to the first man while Emmanuel hit the second one on the head with the AK47. We peeped from the corner and saw that the coast is clear then we moved quickly and swiftly towards the hall.

There are two stairways to get to the hall. The left one and the right one. We took the right one so as to check and eliminate those on the last floor because the left one leads directly up to the hall. We got to the right side of the building and we were near a door that leads into the building. It was opened so I looked in and saw two men talking with their guns carelessly hanging on their shoulders. I gave Emmanuel one of the silenced pistol as the AK47 would create awareness.

They were so distracted with their talk that they didn't noticed as we readies ourselves near the entrance. With four bullets, two of each, they both fell to the ground with slight groans. Two other men rushed out from the left and right passage but met their quick demise. We got to the right stairway without any obstruction. As Emmanuel was a boat climbing, I pulled him back down whispering Wait.
"What'' He whispered back.
"We need a plan... We can't just go barging in there like that''
"but we don't have a plan''
"I have...... Wait here'' I added as I went right into a class there.

I took a teachers briefcase I found on a table, emptied it's content, wrote something there, packed the books back there to make it gain weight and brought it back to Emmanuel.
"What's that for'' He asked immediately he saw the bag.
"watch. I would go through the other staircase and you would go through this one. Wait till you see me before you move up'' I said and left him there.
I walked quickly to the left side of the building with the gun on one hand and the briefcase on the other hand, I met no obstacles. I got to the left staircase and I saw Emmanuel sitting patiently but no carelessly. I signalled to him and we went up together.
I have almost gotten to the top of the stairs when I noticed two men standing behind the staircase. I quickly took them out with the silencer and walked up CONFIDENTLY, stood on the top of the stairs as Emmanuel was already there and said

"LOOKING FOR US''

#####
QUIZ question
What did Bolu write inside the box
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Enjoy
Re: Alpha Squad. by seun0225(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
I think that should be the a false direction to where the money is. Pls one more update you promised two today
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yo! Man that was cool! But for the quiz i dnt think i can fathom that
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
seun0225:
I think that should be the a false direction to where the money is. Pls one more update you promised two today

That was a mistake. I need to read but don't fret I would see what I can do this night..... But remember 8 Comments for the next update. Have only seen two.

You tried
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cadec007:

Cadec007:

Cadec007:

Sure you cant
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
U mean u need 8 comments b4 u post the nxt episode?
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sure. 8 Comments before I post the next full episode. But If I don't get, I will post half because I promised
Re: Alpha Squad. by PrincessNazor(f): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Apollux you are highly invited. For your information, go read this guy story if you are a fan of Sci fi and fantasy
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin
PrincessNazor:
lol okay oh... nice story
Hmm thanks. But that makes just 3
Re: Alpha Squad. by sammyendowed(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Action story, well explained, oo how I adore the story so much.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
sammyendowed:
Action story, well explained, oo how I adore the story so much.

Hmm mm thanks
Re: Alpha Squad. by Dranoid: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Skylard101:

#####
QUIZ question
What did Bolu write inside the box

Probably something along the lines of "See ya suckers!!!" or something sarcastic sha that will pain the leader when he sees it after a supposed successful operation
Re: Alpha Squad. by YINKS89(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Action film..
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dranoid:

Probably something along the lines of "See ya suckers!!!" or something sarcastic sha that will pain the leader when he sees it after a supposed successful operation

Whoa nice. Still the closest so far
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Am really sorry that the update has not come by this time. Today has been stressful. But I would update today no matter what
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Episode 9
Part 1
RACHEL' POV
I was gisting with Dami and doing some catching up about what happened in the holiday when I heard the loud sounds like gunshots.
"What is that'' I asked as in jolted in shock.
"Chill na. Are you scared of banger ni'' Dami replied.
"But bangers should not be loud like that and.... ''
"Babe forget Oo. Come to our side and be hearing banger every time'' Dami interrupted.
Just then we heard another sound but this time in after succession like the long guns in Nollywood movies. I looked at Dami and saw she was already shivering.
Suddenly the door opened and a man clad in an ash round neck and black pants came in with a gun. We all bend down shaken with fear. The man said nothing as he stayed with us for about 10 minutes before receiving a phone call after which he ordered all of us outside.
As we steeped out of the class, we saw other students trooping out and moving in one direction so we followed suite.
We all moved to the hall and we crowded ourselves and went on our kneels in one half of the hall as the hall is pretty much divided into two halves by the two staircase, the left and right staircase. We were on our kneels cowering ourselves in the hall for next five minutes before a man walked in and some armed men were with us and surround us with only two behind the staircase. Just behind them is the director's wife looking so helpless with fear.
The man who I now think is the leader pushed the director to the front and stood on the podium.
"Which among them did you send'' the man asked in surprisingly good English.
"No..ne sir'' He stammered.
"The one I se..nt is.. Not H.. ere'' He added after scanning the crowd of students for the hundredth time.
"WHAT!'' The man exclaimed already fuming. He brought out his phone and dialled a number.
"Some one has stolen our money. Search the entire school. Nobody leaves the school'' He said and ended the call.

I started shivering in fear as different thoughts crossed through my mind. God hope it's not what am thinking. Bolu and Emmanuel are not here. Where can they be?Are they the one that stole the money? God which type of problem is this na. God save me oo.
I raised my head up to look around and at the students here when my eyes met with the leader's eyes. I froze with fear as I heard him call me out.
"Come out my friend'' He said louder this time as I didn't respond the first time.'' How can I respond?
I stood up slowly from my kneeling position and walked to the man as my eyes roamed about from the leader to the men beside him then to his gun. I was already scared to death and saying my last prayer silently in my mind as I got to the podium.
"Tell me who is missing among the students'' He asked. But I couldn't talk as tears flowed unhindered from my eyes.
"Answer me. WHO IS NOT HERE''
He asked yet again but this time placed his gun near my head.
I was already murmuring something when I saw two men fell down behind the staircase with blood flowing on the ground and heard the all too familiar voice "Looking for us''

Abeg manage it

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pls comment before leaving
Re: Alpha Squad. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dis story na die bros abi cum update,
but tanks for dis 1 sha ordo it short.

keep d good work up
More grease to ur palm
more ink to ur pen too
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 3:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Short but worth the wait thanks
Re: Alpha Squad. by sammyendowed(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2018
Bros Abeg Na give us long update to sama body, the Tory dey interesting die
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 7:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Thanks. I would give the part two today That is just the part one
Re: Alpha Squad. by PrincessNazor(f): 9:02am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Alpha Squad. by YINKS89(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2018
U go fear head boy nd Emmanuel... The actors.
Re: Alpha Squad. by sammyendowed(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2018
nice one mate, but it was quite short brother.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2018
Am sorry but you guys might wait a little. Besides that is just the part one of episode nine the part two will be longer. Sorry for the short update.

I just hope you won't eat me after my next update
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
Skylard101:
Am sorry but you guys might wait a little. Besides that is just the part one of episode nine the part two will be longer. Sorry for the short update.

I just hope you won't eat me after my next update

lol why would we?
Re: Alpha Squad. by honourable356(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
Wait a minute, which secondary school could that be??

A military secondary school??

or just any other government or private school??

It is highly absurd for a merely secondary school student of 17 years old no matter his fantasy to know how to use a gun... not just a gun but a variety of guns with a glaring confidence!

The audacity at which there boys wield the gun even if the both had a hint of military background which was not even obvious leaves one major comment: Very very odds!!!

Yeah.... yeah.. I get it I get it, it is just a story nah... it is not like it is real.

Inasmuch as I agree with the above assertion, inasmuch as this action filled story kept the audience at the edge of their seats, it have got a huge hitch... it doesn't conform to the happening in the world today.

Make believe stories ALWAYS lives on.

So does culture and tradition,
Magic, and
Even sex.

Exceptional storyline is important to entice the audience BUT it shouldn't be something that will get one of these legend or experienced readers laughing saying,..

"HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE"?
SOUNDS MORE LIKE A CARTOON?

FALLACY!!!!!

However,this being your first time/or first story.. I have absolutely confidence in you judging by this very storyline that you will get it right, if not it this story, then probably the next one.

Not every great writer announce their entry in the literacy world with a Bang.

He smiled...
Show us what you can do for the potential is potent and obvious!

Best wishes!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today: Throwback, Now Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.