Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Alpha Squad. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alpha Squad. (29234 Views)

Alpha's Little Male / Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Latent Alpha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2018
You can propose it
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2018
Skylard101:

Yea
are you on fb? If yes,can i get ur username?
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cadec007:
are you on fb? If yes,can i get ur username?
Ayokanmi Boluwatife,
But am not posting the story there oo
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
I want to apologize again for what's going on.
But don't worry despite the jamb I would try to post once in two or three days starting from next week till we finish the jamb.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2018
Skylard101:
Ayokanmi Boluwatife, But am not posting the story there oo
yeah just want to be frnds.
Skylard101:
Ayokanmi Boluwatife, But am not posting the story there oo
Skylard101:

Ayokanmi Boluwatife,
But am not posting the story there oo
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2018
OK no problem
Re: Alpha Squad. by hardeygbolar(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Skylard101:
Am sorry guys cause of the irregular updates. The thing is am preparing for jamb and it is actually affecting the story. If am done with the jamb, I promise it would be regular, but for now, please bear with me
Wic skul and course?
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
University of Abuja. Medicine and surgery. By God's grace

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Skylard101:
University of Abuja.
Medicine and surgery.
By God's grace
wow same course different school.....BTW I sent you a frnd request, ur dp includes three persons right?
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cadec007:
wow same course different school.....BTW I sent you a frnd request, ur dp includes three persons right?

Whoa cool.
What school District you pick
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Skylard101:

Whoa cool. What school District you pick
univ.of ilorin and or veritas univ. By God's infinite Grace
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Who that's cool.
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2018
I know it may seems like am abandoning the story but believe me am not. I have to read and also come up with new episodes I assure you I would continue immediately after jamb.

Loves from me
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2018
Skylard101:
I know it may seems like am abandoning the story but believe me am not. I have to read and also come up with new episodes I assure you I would continue immediately after jamb.

Loves from me
i understand completely believe me.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by itsandi(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Alpha Squad. by leoinnocent(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2018
thumbs up bro, still waiting for update.Leoinnocent is here
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hey guys. Am back. Jamb is over. Alpha squad is returning next week Monday in a new dimension. Hope you guys have not left na. Cadec007 what's up. How was jamb

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Skylard101:
Hey guys.
Am back.
Jamb is over.
Alpha squad is returning next week Monday in a new dimension.
Hope you guys have not left na.
Cadec007 what's up. How was jamb
wow welcome back......still behind you.......my exams was fyn you? kiss

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 5:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Cool. Have you seen your result.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Skylard101:
Cool. Have you seen your result.
not yet you?
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Naah

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys am back. And believe me it will be for the last time. Alpha squad is returning on 1st of April as gift for the new month and for my jamb results.
It's returning in a new dimension.

Our favourites actors Bolu and Emmanuel would be transform and renamed and they would paint America........... I shouldn't complete it. See you guys first of april

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Skylard101:
Hey guys am back. And believe me it will be for the last time. Alpha squad is returning on 1st of April as gift for the new month and for my jamb results.
It's returning in a new dimension.

Our favourites actors Bolu and Emmanuel would be transform and renamed and they would paint America........... I shouldn't complete it. See you guys first of april
ok expecting
Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Episode 13
"Are you OK at all, why are you staring at the commissioner like that'' the D.P.O asked with anger in his voice.
Wow, so he is a commissioner, that's nice. But what could he be doing here. We ain't that popular, are we? I thought to myself.
"And you, why are you leaning on the wall, can't you stand upright'' He asked Emmanuel.
I looked back and saw Emmanuel leaning helplessly, . on the wall. I pitied him as the look on his face shows he might pass out anytime soon.
My gaze fell on Dan who was also leaning partly on the wall. How he got the strength to stand and the good and neat looks in just two days is amazing. He looks well kept and there can only be one explanation for that, he was taken care of.
I smiled in anger as the thought crossed my mind. They took care of the leader of a gang of armed robbers and left those who did the work of stopping him. That's just nice.

"Now am here to just ask you some few questions'' the commissioner started breaking the silence.
"We have been asked a lot of questions since we have been unlawfully detained here which has led us no where'' I replied calmly.
"Are you OK at all? Do you even realize you are talking to the commissioner? The DPO shouted.
"Yes sir I know he is the commissioner but he is also a human being not a demi god'' I replied bravely staring straight into the eyes of the commissioner. That left the DPO tongue tied for a few minutes.
"Do you know this man'' the commissioner asked referring to Dan.
"Yea'' I replied.
"How do you know him'' He asked
" He is the gang leader of the the armed robbers that attacked my school two days ago. Also, I think I remember shooting him twice in the leg. How is the leg holding up Dan'' I asked as my gaze fell on the bandaged leg.
"Ehen now how would you know his name''
"How is that your business''
"THAT IS the point am trying to prove here sir, the boys are members of the gang if not the leaders. They only did this things for there selfish reasons'' the DPO said trying to convince the commissioner.

OK that would not do. Since you wanna play sly, then let's play sly.
"Oo do you even here yourself, you you realize how stupid you sound. I'd we were actually members as you claim, why would we shoot our Gang members.''
"Because of your selfish reasons or how else would you know this gentleman name''
"Gentleman my foot. This man is a killer and the only reason why I know his name is because he told me. And why does it sound like you are supporting him sir'' I asked adding the sir for a little respect.
"Ehen why would he tell you his name, you see'' He asked again with renewed vigor.
"How about you go ask Yo mamma'' I replied in double G voice. I saw a simple crept up Emmanuel and the commissioner's face. Wait a minute why would he smile,he isn't a fan of game shakers, or is he?
"What? How dare you? You stupid incompetent fo..''
"Excuse me but with all due respect old man, I am anything but incompetent'' I said cutting him off''
"If there is anybody who is incompetent in this place, it's you and your entire police department.'' I started angrily.
"We called you immediately the armed robbers came but you chose to come but 45 minutes later maybe with the hope of avoiding a gun battle due to your incompetence. Do you even think to realize what would have happened if we haven't taken matters to our own hands''. I asked looking straight into his eyes as he remained mute.
"An entire school could have been wiped out. Future leaders.'' I replied seeing he was tongue tied.
"We jumped off a two storey building to do what you fools can never do. Yet we didn't receive any medical attention rather you choose to treat the criminal'' I said pointing to Dan.
"He was injured and he a bad shape we had to rush hi... ''
"SHUT UP. So we were the one who is not injured. We stopped a gang of 30 armed robbers, captured their leader with zero casualty and still keep the money. You dummies only showed up at the end. So Tell me who is incompetent.'' I looked at his face waiting for him to say something but he remained mute.
"We just did what you can never do even in your wildest dream'' I started calmly.
"And the best reward you miserable lowlife could give us is to lock us up giving a stupid excuse of us being suspects and even members of the gang''
"Yes are you not members of the gang. Or tell me how two underage SS3 student 's are able to handle guns so well that they stopped an entire Gang of armed robbers, and even sink a perfect head shot. ANSWER ME'' the DPO thundered.
"Like seriously can you even here yourself'' I asked with disbelief.
"Everything that was done there was done on survival instincts, adrenaline and action film'' I added the last word with a smirk.
"Is this your stupid reason for arresting us. Could you not even use your sense and question the gang leader that you arrested or couldn't you check the school records for our names? '' I asked angrily.
"Do you even know we can sue you and your entire police department for these'' I asked a bit more calmly.
"With all due respect sir, the police force is just an excuse for failure, incompetence and zero minded individuals'' I ended keeping my gaze on the commissioner.
I was expecting a frown from the commissioner but instead he smiled and his face appears calm.

"Are these boys a member of your gang'' the commissioner asked Dan.
"H...mmm''
"Answer me truthfully or else you would regret it for the rest of your life'' He said angrily
"No sir'' Dan said bitterly with his head facing the ground.
"Good''
"Release these boys and give them every of their property'' the commissioner said to the DPO who could only nod.
"And I want this case followed to the end''
"You are free to go and you can collect your cloth at the counter'' the DPO managed to say.
"Won't you apologize'' the commissioner asked.
"WHAT? '' the DPO shouted in shock
"Apologize.'' the commissioner repeated.
"Am sorry'' the DPO murmured.
"I won't accept that'' the commissioner said.
" Am sorry for every inconvenience we may have caused'' He said but not after giving us a disdainful look which the commissioner only nodded at.
"Am sorry for any problem that they may have caused you'' the commissioner said humbly.
"Shall we'' He asked already rising from his sit.
"Mr DPO, you would hear from me soon'' He said before turning and walking out of the office.
We followed him and walked out off the office but not before Dan gave me the killer look which I only smirked at.
We still met the officers on their knees at the counter. I asked for my clothes and they gave it to us. We were them and left the station.
"FINALLY'' I breathed

#IT HAS FINALLY LANDED#
COME AND READ AND DR YOUR COMMENTS
The update will be three to four times a week.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Squad. by Skylard101(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cadec007. Evold , idrisbabat5, Black5050, Dranoid, honourable356, Godwinfury, EmperorTayo1864, dammypheex, YINKS89, seun0225.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Skylard101:
Cadec007. Evold , idrisbabat5, Black5050, Dranoid, honourable356, Godwinfury, EmperorTayo1864, dammypheex, YINKS89, seun0225.
the boss is back!, thanks for the mention
Re: Alpha Squad. by Dranoid: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Skylard101:
Oshey the story is back, dope update!!!
Re: Alpha Squad. by Cadec007(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
future agents.......loading!
Re: Alpha Squad. by Evold: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
welcome we're still here

1 Like

Re: Alpha Squad. by skubido(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Don land finally... Nice work...

U try wella. Jah bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks / The Undesired Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.