Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story (32738 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Rowland92(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
What a slap on his face via literary comment. I for buy the property But.....no be achievement joor tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by hypernikao(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
I don't think it's her business, but she said some reasonable things...

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Percocet(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
helphelp:

All shades of wrong statement
What is right then?
Being poor is healthy?
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Tggabby: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
I wonder why some people can not just mind their business. They just hate good success story.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by brunobaba(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Haggui:
Make I book space in case we reach the promised land grin grin grin BRB
Promised land is upon you,now let's hear what you have to say.
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by felix10(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
This lepa is looking for attention.
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
All Shade is saying is this: Paddy Adenuga should give his dad's name credit, for attaining the level of vying to buy chevron. She said if not that Paddy is Mike adenuga's son, he wouldn't even smelt Netherlands, how much more having the resources and name to penetrate the market and claiming he almost bought Chevron.
He should simply accept, his father's name virtually opens all doors for him.

The way Davido take cognizance of his dad's name and position in society.

If not for Mike Adenuga, Paddy is irrelevant, sorry to say. He should just be humble and accept his success story originated from the fact that he is Mike Adenuga's son, simple.

8 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
She has a point. His wealth and accomplishments are a product of his dad's wealth.
No biggie

6 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by jrusky(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Let them continue lying. Because I font know what was his work than being CEO in his father company and that has acquired do much wealth to buy Chevron just like that as if we are talking about 1mlion naira company.

This was how someone said Adenuga Junior entered University at 13. In every western world it's either you are 5 years or 6 years before you are even allow to primary one and it depend on the month you were born.

If you entered primary by 5 years and do 6 years primary pls is how many year=11
If your month fell out school calendar you will be 6 years plus 6 years primary =12. Pls minus 12 from 13 years pls? So he entered University from primary school

Pls free us with Adenuga matter.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Myself2(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
You all have missed the point.........
Before she wrote those tweets about Paddy Adenuga,how many of you had EVER heard of a Shade Ladipo (when na only Ladipo market most people dey hear about)
Now the babe don trend grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by rapztar(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
I was told ugly girls too get problem. Now I believe.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by kingjoo: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
he girl should go and sit down.. let her tell us her own story no matter how little it might sound.
But paddy should also spare us this rubbish, for his mind he deserves credit... for all the flight ticket shuttling between London, Amsterdam, and US. or do we talk about the thousands of dollars he spent registering a Trojan horse company, securing consultants and all. yet nothing to show for it....
bottom line is he will not have attempted all these if he is not adenuga

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by americanson: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
philip0906:
Hello Shade Ladipo Market

1. Your post reeks of pure hatred,envy,jealousy and makes you sound like the young man wronged you.
2. Paddy Adenuga did not throw his story at your face or force you to read through at gun point.
3. While you are entitled to your opinion, you should be reasonable and not make yourself a fool in the public square.
4. Paddy Adenuga's being privileged to be born into a rich family does not make him less of human being who shouldn't take his chances at life. He has taken a shot at life,hence his story.
5. It isn't Paddy Adenuga's fault that your father or my father aren't billionaires.
6. We are all hustling hard to provide a guaranteed future for our kids. If I eventually turn out to be a billionaire like Mike Adenuga, I don't expect anyone to throw my kids under the bus or rant because I have paid the price like Mike Adenuga has.

She is a nairalander and among those that were attacking him here yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Dwayndlight: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
buhari will die a very miserable death

How would you feel if someone said your father would die a miserable death.

You’re not worthy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Spidermon: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
At least his father tried. Our own papa na land wey dey inside thick-thick forest na wetin him dey buy upanddan.
I just dey wonder if him been dey reason well at all; like say na for village person go remain for him life!

Evenn get mouth talk say for future the land go get value. So make person remain for hunger dey wait for future?

Mtchewww.

I don laff die.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by josephubah111(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
couldn't have said it any better
philip0906:

1. Your post reeks of pure hatred,envy,jealousy and makes you sound like the young man wronged you.
2. Paddy Adenuga did not throw his story at your face or force you to read through at gun point.
3. While you are entitled to your opinion, you should be reasonable and not make yourself a fool in the public square.
4. Paddy Adenuga's being privileged to be born into a rich family does not make him less of human being who shouldn't take his chances at life. He has taken a shot at life,hence his story.
5. It isn't Paddy Adenuga's fault that your father or my father aren't billionaires.
6. We are all hustling hard to provide a guaranteed future for our kids. If I eventually turn out to be a billionaire like Mike Adenuga, I don't expect anyone to throw my kids under the bus or rant because I have paid the price like Mike Adenuga has.
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by thunderbabs: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
philip0906:

Ogbeni what is dz post doin here na. shocked
I expected you to post this on her face ni on her twitter or insta abi wherever she posted dt ha response.

She dey jealux fine boi shocked
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by MrMcJay(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
I have read Paddy's post as well as a lot of myopic rejoinders and ignorant comments. My own is just to pick my lessons and use it for my personal improvement.

Let those who refuse to learn anything keep wallowing in ignorance and setting up excuses for their poverty. 10 years from now, they'll be biting their bony fingers in regret.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by hedonistical: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Shade who? Look at this ugly, transgender looking she goat that looks like a pale tree without branches. Shove your useless opinion down your throat.

Media personality my foot.
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by poseidon12: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
The gal no even fine sef

So she should not talk because she didn't meet up with your definition of 'fine'? Of course she is fine.
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Evince(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Dis shade body odour na follow come o,e no get part two

So we need follow come nose mask
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Snow02: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tggabby:
I wonder why some people can not just mind their business. They just hate good success story.
but this wasn't exactly a "success story " though
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by jayjayjones: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bitch is obviously pained.
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by realitynaija: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
In my view many things Paddy did in his revelations showed arrogance and lack of calculated risks. I also know he was also being economical with the truth.
1. It was careless to have jumped into negotiating such a big intl biz deal with such a myopic knowledge without his father involvement.
2. The Remi he mentioned as a senior friend was his father's personal friend and former CEO of his father's financial enterprise.
3. Arrogance and disregard for elders and experience is a killer, we all need to learn this.
4. No wonder, after he has squandered the little money he had, like a prodigal son, he returned back to both his father's biz and same Remi, he disregarded earlier.
5. He also almost did not mention how he later ridiculed the same Remi with his police body guard because of his silly arrogance.
6. He should learn humility, I'm not impressed by his colourfully decorated resume.[color=#000099][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by joenor(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
I guess he must be high from Kwale weed, A whole chevron, some children sha... shu

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by chinex276(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
so someone cannot be an OBO in peace again... pained souls everywhere
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by poseidon12: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Misterdhee1:
Ode. If you like call him out as much as you can, he won't still ask you out

Wow. Are you sure?
Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
This Shade sef. If Paddy was spreading those your leke leke legs wide open, you would be online singing his praises. Paddy enjoy what rightly belongs to you.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by rexnuelll: 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
This lady made some sense though... Paddy guy sounded boastful. Like saying he don't need to leverage on his father's name or money to succeed which is a blatant lie. Kudos he carved a niche for himself irrespective of his father's status but he was made to build on something, which is easier, rather than build on nothing. Same goes for davido, Dj Cuppy and their likes.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by LesbianBoy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Attention seeking hoe! Can you imagine the nonsense.... Davido has accepted his own. Davido didn't accept anything. Btw, many nigerians didn't know davido's father was a billionaire till davido sang about him being a son to a billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
what I can deduce from her post in conclusion is that.. If you are not rich or have access to wealth then you certainly cannot be successful or at least make big moves.. Or why is she emphasising on the fact that its only because he's rich he was able to make such bold move..

This is pure hate and jealousy! Hustling hard and high is not the exclusive right of the poor.. The difference with a rich kid hustler like this is that he has easy access to wealth. But then, he's not just living lavishly alone like other rich kids.. He's also launching out on his own with strong business moves..agreed, courtesy of his wealth.

I bet if this woman was also a rich kid with access to money, she's the type that will rather only sit back to enjoy daddy's money and that may ever be the only achievement of her life.

3 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story by LaudateII: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
philip0906:

Gbam!! shocked You talk am well....her bad-belle and envy is just too ridiculous for words!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic / RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) / Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.