Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (50021 Views)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kokoboy4life(m): 7:54am On May 31, 2018
gaphary:
Who has Nigeria vs Croatia ticket for sale ? I wanna but

I have Nigeria vs Iceland ticket for sale.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kokoboy4life(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2018
kokoboy4life:

I have Nigeria vs Iceland ticket for sale.

I got your PM and I have replied you kindly response to me as soon as possible.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by AkhisonThecoder(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2018
kokoboy4life:

I got your PM and I have replied you kindly response to me as soon as possible.

Do you still have the ticket?

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Good morning. I have Nigeria vs Croatia ticket for sale
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by AkhisonThecoder(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2018
damkage:

That match date is too close. I need ticket for nigerian match from 22nd june upwards
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2018
AkhisonThecoder:

That match date is too close. I need ticket for nigerian match from 22nd june upwards
unfortunately I only have Nigeria vs croatia
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2018
AkhisonThecoder:

apologies it's the volgograd match ticket for 22nd that I have. If you are in lagos we can meet today or tomorrow and transact
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by AkhisonThecoder(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2018
damkage:
apologies it's the volgograd match ticket for 22nd that I have. If you are in lagos we can meet today or tomorrow and transact

send me an email at akhisonthecoder [@] outlook.com
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
AkhisonThecoder:

send me an email at akhisonthecoder [@] outlook.com
I sent you an email no response yet.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by shineforth: 7:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Goodnews!! for everybody taking the train from Moscow to Kaliningrad to see one of the games there.

Agreement has just been signed that you will enjoy visa free travel... Check the links for official confirmation.

http://m.eng.belta.by/society/view/rules-of-entry-to-belarus-during-2018-fifa-world-cup-explained-112198-2018/

Also official WC portal:

http://welcome2018.com/journal/materials/rossiya-i-belorussiya-podpisali-soglashenie-o-priznanii-viz-na-vremya-chm-2018/
Entry effective June 1st.

Enjoy your Trip and please lets represent Nigeria in all aspects in Russia. Altho our NFA have failed to release the Nigerian world jerseys in large numbers.. surprised to see it all sold out.

Then again pls lets don't abuse the privilege given of a visa free by overstaying and becoming a nuisance both in Russia or Belarus. please leave when your mission is accomplished.

If you don't know starting from this years World Cup. Fifa has made it mandatory that any country hosting Fifa World Cup must provide or be a Visa-free entry as part of "discrimination-free entry" law passed by Fifa just like the visa free opportunity we enjoying to Russia now. This a test and if passed, it will come to stay. it can only be Passed if we don't abuse the privilege. There is an upcoming world cup in 2022 in Qatar and also contesting for 2026 is a bid from Morocco and a joint bid by Mexico, Canada and USA for 2026. its obvious Mexico, Canada and USA will win this bid. so lets represent Nigeria well.

All the best guys. I will be flying in from South Africa to Russia on June 18th.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by AkhisonThecoder(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2018
damkage:
I sent you an email no response yet.

I did reply your email. Waiting your response
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Anyone got the Nigerian kit yet? Seems Nike is overwhelmed.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kokoboy4life(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2018
BedLam:
Anyone got the Nigerian kit yet? Seems Nike is overwhelmed.

Good morning friends, I have Nigeria vs Iceland match available for sale at cheap price, interested person should contact me back as soon as possible.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by gaphary(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Hi all, i'm in Kaliningrad on 15-JUN-2018. Let's connect.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
gaphary:
Hi all, i'm in Kaliningrad on 15-JUN-2018. Let's connect.

I will be in Russia on the 10th.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by AkhisonThecoder(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
you have Nigerian match ticket to sell. if you have the hard copy ticket with you, contact me.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kokoboy4life(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2018
AkhisonThecoder:
you have Nigerian match ticket to sell. if you have the hard copy ticket with you, contact me.

Hello Good day to you, I have requested to send you a direct message kindly check your mail box to respond to it. I have Hard copy of Nigeria vs Iceland match with me.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by myrates: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2018
damkage:
, I'm interested, your contact please. Here is my what's app 08058574922
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by AkhisonThecoder(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
kokoboy4life:

Hello Good day to you, I have requested to send you a direct message kindly check your mail box to respond to it. I have Hard copy of Nigeria vs Iceland match with me.

I did not get the direct message. kindly contact me on akhisonthecoder [@] outlook.com
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by shineforth: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
I posted this earlier just to keep everyone abreast with this info but was deleted . Don't know why. maybe because a link was attached. so now have deleted the link.

Goodnews!! for everybody taking the train from Moscow to Kaliningrad to see one of the games there.

Agreement has just been signed that you will enjoy visa free travel through Belarus because the train will go past Belarus to get to Kaliningrad...

visit the official WC portal to confirm this

Enjoy your Trip and please lets represent Nigeria in all aspects in Russia. Altho our NFA have failed to release the Nigerian world jerseys in large numbers.. surprised to see it all sold out.

Then again pls lets don't abuse the privilege given of a visa free by overstaying and becoming a nuisance both in Russia or Belarus. please leave when your mission is accomplished.

If you don't know starting from this years World Cup. Fifa has made it mandatory that any country hosting Fifa World Cup must provide or be a Visa-free entry as part of "discrimination-free entry" law passed by Fifa just like the visa free opportunity we enjoying to Russia now. This a test and if passed, it will come to stay. it can only be Passed if we don't abuse the privilege. There is an upcoming world cup in 2022 in Qatar and also contesting for 2026 is a bid from Morocco and a joint bid by Mexico, Canada and USA for 2026. its obvious Mexico, Canada and USA will win this bid. so lets represent Nigeria well.

All the best guys. I will be flying in from South Africa to Russia on June 18th.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
shineforth:
I posted this earlier just to keep everyone abreast with this info but was deleted . Don't know why. maybe because a link was attached. so now have deleted the link.

Agreement has just been signed that you will enjoy visa free travel through Belarus because the train will go past Belarus to get to Kaliningrad...

That's frigging 20 hours on a train! Doing what exactly? I smh.
Thanks for the info by the way.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
A little extra will get you a return ticket to Kaliningrad compared to the train which is 20 hours or even more. That's depending on when you are booking.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kokoboy4life(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
AkhisonThecoder:

I did not get the direct message. kindly contact me on akhisonthecoder [@] outlook.com

I have messaged you on this outlook mail id, kindly respond to me.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by AkhisonThecoder(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
kokoboy4life:

I have messaged you on this outlook mail id, kindly respond to me.

I have checked my inbox, no message from you. can you type your email here.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kokoboy4life(m): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
AkhisonThecoder:

I have checked my inbox, no message from you. can you type your email here.

herbert001@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by AkhisonThecoder(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
kokoboy4life:

herbert001@yahoo.com

I sent you a mail
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
AkhisonThecoder:

I sent you a mail
must I have the hardcopy to be able to sell my match ticket? I don't have the hard copy but only the electronic copy
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kokoboy4life(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
AkhisonThecoder:

I sent you a mail

Hello I have called you twice but you aren’t picking up kindly respond to the missed calls.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by mavinc4u(f): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
shineforth:

Is this visa free applicable to female world cup?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Jakes4real2013: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
bogolobango:
@Zaytun11 how long does it takes to get a fan I'd if I buy my tickets now pls it's urgent I need it

Maximum of a week. Did mine within 3 days
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by myrates: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2018
[quote author=damkage post=68073063]Good morning. I have Nigeria vs Croatia ticket

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) / What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.