Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (50022 Views)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2018
I have Nigeria vs Iceland match ticket for sale. Contact me if interested
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Akpatahan92: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Someone got the fan Id for Russia and is boasting of living there even after the expiration of the games... He even said he will be working there afterwards... How possible is this house
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by giga02(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2018
damkage:
I have Nigeria vs Iceland match ticket for sale. Contact me if interested
How much??
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2018
Akpatahan92:
Someone got the fan Id for Russia and is boasting of living there even after the expiration of the games... He even said he will be working there afterwards... How possible is this house
Why don't you just mind your business? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by oshobugie22: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
BedLam:
Why don't you just mind your business? lipsrsealed

Lol d person neva see hell fire sha
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by oshobugie22: 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Akpatahan92:

Bro make you think Russians are not aware of all this? Even the language alone ehn make i no talk see you in Russia

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by femyomotola(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
People should be mindful of things they post online as per using this world cup as a means escaping Nigeria.... I'm sure it's no more news that NAPTIP has been told to screen contingents thoroughly. I don't know what's wrong with people, they've not left Nigeria, they keep boasting and posting nonsense!

Russia ain't America, if you do anyhow, you see any how!

Ke je ki ori yin pe oooooo......
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Lhimeet..
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2018
giga02:

How much??
85,000 it's a category 1 ticket
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by omonla10(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Hello guys.. Is it possible to buy match ticket as at today and begin preparing for Russia trip.. My cousin wants to know if it's not too late.. Quick responses pls

If possible, how fast can one secure ticket, fans ID and flight ticket
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by richinex: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2018
femyomotola:
People should be mindful of things they post online as per using this world cup as a means escaping Nigeria.... I'm sure it's no more news that NAPTIP has been told to screen contingents thoroughly. I don't know what's wrong with people, they've not left Nigeria, they keep boasting and posting nonsense!

Russia ain't America, if you do anyhow, you see any how!

Ke je ki ori yin pe oooooo......
Please lemmie get this right. As an individual going for the world cup do I need NAPTIP clearance?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2018
omonla10:
Hello guys.. Is it possible to buy match ticket as at today and begin preparing for Russia trip.. My cousin wants to know if it's not too late.. Quick responses pls

If possible, how fast can one secure ticket, fans ID and flight ticket
It's not too late. I have Nigeria iceland match ticket category 1 for sale @85,000
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by oshobugie22: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
oshobugie22:
I’m sorry guys but I don’t want to be the only one supporting the super eagles in Russia so kindly indicate if you’re planning to visit Russia as well for the world cup

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ! ATTENTION! ! !

FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMING OR PREPARING FOR THE UPCOMING WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018, IN THE ATTACHED FILES CONTAINS ALL THE INFORMATIONS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF FROM THE RUSSIA FEDERAL AUTHORITY CONCERNING ALL RULES AND DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING FAN ID. PLEASE KINDLY GO THROUGH THEM AND ALSO INFORM OTHERS FRIENDS THAT YOU CAN REACH TO AVOID FUTURE CHALLENGES, AND ALSO REDUCE PROBLEMS FOR WE NIGERIAN COMMUNITY HERE IN RUSSIA. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOUR GOOD EFFORTS.

This is an update from Nigerians in Russia

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by prittygift114: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2018
oshobugie22:

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ! ATTENTION! ! !

FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMING OR PREPARING FOR THE UPCOMING WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018, IN THE ATTACHED FILES CONTAINS ALL THE INFORMATIONS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF FROM THE RUSSIA FEDERAL AUTHORITY CONCERNING ALL RULES AND DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS, INCLUDING FAN ID. PLEASE KINDLY GO THROUGH THEM AND ALSO INFORM OTHERS FRIENDS THAT YOU CAN REACH TO AVOID FUTURE CHALLENGES, AND ALSO REDUCE PROBLEMS FOR WE NIGERIAN COMMUNITY HERE IN RUSSIA. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOUR GOOD EFFORTS.

This is an update from Nigerians in Russia

Hi sir, can i have a private chat with you if you mind?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by oshobugie22: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
prittygift114:

Hi sir, can i have a private chat with you if you mind?
ok
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by prittygift114: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2018
Breaking news. ..heard that blacks are bin deported at the Russia port of entry since last week. .please let us confirm this news from people that had made it through russia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

What I Witnessed In Oshodi Today / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / Meet The 14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Who Excites Pilots In Their Cockpits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.