Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (50165 Views)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by richinex: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2018
prittygift114:
Breaking news. ..heard that blacks are bin deported at the Russia port of entry since last week. .please let us confirm this news from people that had made it through russia.
Hmmm. We need to confirm this asap
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by prittygift114: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2018
richinex:

Hmmm. We need to confirm this asap

Please do..very important.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 11:47am On Jun 11, 2018
prittygift114:
Breaking news. ..heard that blacks are bin deported at the Russia port of entry since last week. .please let us confirm this news from people that had made it through russia.
I hate people who listen to them say , them say. You don't Judge people base on someone's stupid judgement especially when they are Nigerians. Nigerians have a way of painting a minor issue with brighter colors and associate every mishap with hate, even if they didn't do the right thing.

I just landed in Moscow with bunch of other blacks with no issues. I tried to buy water with my card from the vending machine. It didn't work but this nice Russian assisted me and he paid with his own money.

Please no one should quote me and ask me anything comes concerning my trip.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Vnukovo

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by helpee(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
BedLam:
I hate people who listen to them say , them say. You don't Judge people base on someone's stupid judgement especially when they are Nigerians. Nigerians have a way of painting a minor issue with brighter colors and associate every mishap with hate, even if they didn't do the right thing.

I just landed in Moscow with bunch of other blacks with no issues. I tried to buy water with my card from the vending machine. It didn't work but this nice Russian assisted me and he paid with his own money.

what he is saying is true but not bad. Nigerians have a way of bastardising every opportunity. An 18yr old lady arrived Russia alone and she can't even say which country Nigeria is playing with, had less than 500dollars and she was sent back. Why are we like this? Nigerians are already getting stranded in Russia. Many arrived Russia with nothing. They went to borrow money thinking they can run away to Europe from there.....this is so so bad.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by oshobugie22: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
helpee:
what he is saying is true but not bad. Nigerians have a way of bastardising every opportunity. An 18yr old lady arrived Russia alone and she can't even say which country Nigeria is playing with, had less than 500dollars and she was sent back. Why are we like this? Nigerians are already getting stranded in Russia. Many arrived Russia with nothing. They went to borrow money thinking they can run away to Europe from there.....this is so so bad.

This is bad ok, normally if u wana travel abroad you should have a BTA of at least 500 to 1000$ even if she wanted to run away.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by castiello(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
BedLam:

I just landed in Moscow with bunch of other blacks with no issues. I tried to buy water with my card fromwork but this nice Russian assisted me and he paid with his own money.

Bro what questions will be asked at port of entry I mean to say
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
castiello:

Bro did they ask you for how much bta you got or any other questions we need to know am just come for a week
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by castiello(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
BedLam:

Sorry was typing in a hurry just saw my typos what I mean to say is what questions should I expect from immigration in Russia aside hotel bta and who nigeria is playing with, I will enter tomorrow 12 day of June to depart in 14days time?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by OLLYMAX(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
I think I'll drop the movement too, not so clear. you people try to have shared your thought .
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by OLLYMAX(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
I think I'll drop the movement too, not so clear. you people try to have shared your thought.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Squirrel01: 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ticket on sale ,japan vs Poland.interested buyer should pm please
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=castiello post=68378281]

Sorry was typing in a hurry just saw my typos what I mean to say is what questions should I expect from immigration in Russia aside hotel bta and who nigeria is playing with, I will enter tomorrow 12 day of June to depart in 14days time?[/quote No question. ]
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by NONNYG: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Squirrel01:
Ticket on sale ,japan vs Poland.interested buyer should pm please
how much
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 2:11am On Jun 12, 2018
BedLam:

The russian authority have been alerted and they are taken action to prevent illegal immigration and child trafficking and even nigerian authority are taken action and it has been reported arrest by news media including this caption by bbc news so do not be surprise if you are face with question at any russian airport!!

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by chuman33: 5:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Anyone in need of Japan Vs Poland match ticket for just 100 usd.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Squirrel01: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
NONNYG:
how much

120$
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by dejia(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wale,

Thanks for all the info. I got a multiple Schenghen visa, i will love to explore finland, Poland and possibly sweden in between the matches by boat as you recommended.

Do you have Nigerian restaurant in Kalingrad and St Petersburg?

Is there a whatsapp group for those of us going to Russia?

wale4me:

Actually the curise boat are two type for the route ,one travel solely to finland overnigth and arrive helsinki finland by 8am and you spend the day in helsinki and you hsve to get back on board by 630pm if you paid for a return trip and the boat return to russia travelling over nigth and arrive next day or you have option of another curise boat that travel from russia to finland onward to stocklum sweden then to tallinn in estonia and it return to russia via finland but from kalimingard you can travel by bus to warsaw or talinn and other major city only if you have schegen visa and if you only aim is to visit russia ..you can actually travel by plane from any part of russia to kallnigard and there is a direct train from moscow to kallingard and it free if you book ahead specially for the world cup provided by the goverment and fastest way is by plane which you can also travel by plane from moscow or saint petersburg to kalingard it about 1 hr 40 minutes by plane and it cost about equvalient of 35usd if the prices do not change during the world cup so you do not need a schegen visa to go to kallingard by plane from any part of russia ,just fly to moscow or saint petersburg and use a connecting fligth to kalingard but if you have the interest to visit other european city then you need a schegen visa
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by chuman33: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
chuman33:
Anyone in need of Japan Vs Poland match ticket for just 100 usd.
NONNYG
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by castiello(m): 12:15am On Jun 13, 2018
To those who want to come for the World Cup I entered Saint Petersburg today no hassle no questions smooth trip enroute Dubai got to Russia Saint Petersburg around 8:20 clear immigration around 12am got to my biked apartment around 1:15 on me bed now after a hot tea the host is nice
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by prittygift114: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2018
castiello:
To those who want to come for the World Cup I entered Saint Petersburg today no hassle no questions smooth trip enroute Dubai got to Russia Saint Petersburg around 8:20 clear immigration around 12am got to my biked apartment around 1:15 on me bed now after a hot tea the host is nice

Motivating. ..enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by phenzy(m): 1:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Am really jealous of you guys going to see the world cup matches at Russia, i wish guys safe trip.
Come 2022 by God's infinite mercy, am surely gon join u guys to see the world cup in Qatar I believe in God.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 3:12am On Jun 13, 2018
castiello:

Welcome to petersburg,hope you not surprise ,the sun never set and it never get dark till morning and there many event even lined up for fan apart from football and nigeria will have a concert too so you can join ..have a lovely stay
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 3:32am On Jun 13, 2018
dejia:
Wale,

Thanks for all the info. I got a multiple Schenghen visa, i will love to explore finland, Poland and possibly sweden in between the matches by boat as you recommended.

Do you have Nigerian restaurant in Kalingrad and St Petersburg?

Is there a whatsapp group for those of us going to Russia?

Hello,am not so sure you will found an african resturant in russia but i know they have african shop in moscow and saint petersburg where you can get most product but not cooked food but in tallinn or finland you may found an afica resturant ,hopefully maybe somebody will set up fast afruca african resturant but currently in russia i do not know any and many resturant in russia have continental menu so geting something to eat will not be a problem,since you have a shengen visa try book ur trip around europe earlier like the boat trip .and there are many places to visit in any city you visit in russia ,Russia have a rich Historical monument and sites with good views and there is also a nigerian concerte in moscow and saint petersburg and am sure many people will be attending because russian and many tourist will see it as an opportuinty to enjoy nigeria music
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 6:26am On Jun 13, 2018
wale4me:

Hello,am not so sure you will found an african resturant in russia but i know they have african shop in moscow and saint petersburg where you can get most product but not cooked food but in tallinn or finland you may found an afica resturant ,hopefully maybe somebody will set up fast afruca african resturant but currently in russia i do not know any and many resturant in russia have continental menu so geting something to eat will not be a problem,since you have a shengen visa try book ur trip around europe earlier like the boat trip .and there are many places to visit in any city you visit in russia ,Russia have a rich Historical monument and sites with good views and there is also a nigerian concerte in moscow and saint petersburg and am sure many people will be attending because russian and many tourist will see it as an opportuinty to enjoy nigeria music
Of what use is going to another's land for a tour and experience whilst still looking for food from home? Food is one big thing that comes along with culture of a people.

That aside, where is the Nigeria concert in Moscow ?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by YoungMil: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Bro....bless God... please I would like to know the match ticket you bought cos I was unable to get Nigeria match ticket...I av Japan vs Poland for 28th june...I just wanted to know if match ticket influences no hassle at Port of entry sincee there already...God bless.
castiello:
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by castiello(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2018
YoungMil:
Bro....bless God... please I would like to know the match ticket you bought cos I was unable to get Nigeria match ticket...I av Japan vs Poland for 28th june...I just wanted to know if match ticket influences no hassle at Port of entry sincee there already...God bless.

It dose not matter the match you got once you have fan id enter plane lol
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
YoungMil:
I have Nigeria iceland category 1 ticket for sale. I purchased it for $210. I want to sell it 70k. Call 09066022097
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2018
People don't read. And I have a very big issue with that. angry
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by NONNYG: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2018
chuman33:

NONNYG
after getting the match ticket, how do I get fan ID ?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by NONNYG: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2018
castiello:

It dose not matter the match you got once you have fan id enter plane lol
bro check your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video) / 5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Lagos / Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.