Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (83014 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Cowbuoy: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Samusu:

Oma se o
grin grin
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Yankee101: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Girls are not smiling
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by agarawu23(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Another group of lazy ass ladies who can't work for money on their Own. Even the girl reporting the case will still later be dumped by the guy after fvcking the hell outta u cos he is aware u are for the MONEY. angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by emperormossad(m): 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
See this harlot calling her client benefactor.
I hope he constantly feeds her strains of HIV alongside the dough.
She deserves it.
Kettle calling pot black.
All of dem na the same. No difference.
Things women do for money.
Why will buhari change?
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Boyooosa(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Abeg i don taya....ma rest
You are, really. Retarded cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Benefactor, is thay what they call sugar daddies these days
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by 12submarine(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Abeg i don taya....ma rest
I like this meme die. I don't screen grab sharperly.
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Adebowale89(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
some guys sha, na dem expose these our ladies. I really don't blame ladies most times because some mumu guys had made splashing money on ladies look normal to them

that's how one mumu was telling me I can't construct bridge in her legs because we ain't married yet but she was demanding cash from me, I just tell her to carry her pvssy away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by LastShip(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
To the NL mod who banned my original account just for speaking out against the useless show called BBN , you ve tried , I joined this forum in 2012 cos i saw NL as tool for social appreciation, humor, news and most importantly education.
I have always abided by the set rules and this happens to be my 3rd ever ban on NL.

I would have decided as usual to ignore this but I want to spill a personal view to seun.I appreciate the efforts you made to bring and nurture this platform and the fact that you earn your wages from it.

In this season, there is a wind blowing a consciousness arising and a fire stiring. It is a pent up anger of the state of the nation, this is the mindset we have ans should have going into 2019,.

The lose of topical issues and matters to diverted issues including absurdities like BBN, does not showcase this forum in good light. You all know that nigerians are moved by sight and sorry to say this are prone to forgetfulness, this is a tool the media has gleefully employed to block our sensibilties on important national issues.

I urge you seun to be part of this movement and consciousness,

I don't ask that social threads or game shows should not be encouraged but when it becomes a serial bombardment of no value it becomes a serious issue.

Please limit BBN threads on NL

Thank you and Much respect

Seun
Cc lalastilala much respect.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Atiku2019: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mtschhheeeewwww I just have to unfolliw her now
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by fergieboy: 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
pocohantas:
You see how selfish some humans can be. The so called benefactor might have a partner, but has Oma wondered how the lady feels about him sending her money constantly?

Now her friend wants to benefit small, and she done vex.
Can't he be beneficial to her and be beneficial to someone else? Was the mode of 'snatching' the problem? IS benefactor = maga= sponsor =god father = big unkle = sugar daddy? lipsrsealed

The friend didn't try sha, obviously one dumb girl who thinks her nunu can get any man. Thank God the guy isn't all these dudes that reason with the third leg.
This is not about third leg issue.. That guy no won carry another load put for him head . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by omoodeogere(m): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
OH MY GOD OMO ODUN MERINDINLOGUN FUNKE! FUNKE!!
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by ohem007(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Idonbilivit.....

Aunty wa....
post the pishure and video

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by duni04(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
That benefactor is a dunce behaving like a woman. You don't decend to women's low brain stupid level and start sharing gossip with them. Even if he wasn't interested in that deparate gal, he could have just saved her parole somewhere to be used later. Not going to town to gossip with Oma. Oma will fućk up tomorrow, that's when you'll pull this kind of shít out and use to your advantage.
Moral is never decend to a woman's level!!!
Woman have small brains! What kind of idiot comes out on social media to cry about someone trying to steal her benefactor?

1 Like

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by LordAdam16: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
fergieboy:

This is not about third leg issue.. That guy no won carry another load put for him head . cheesy

Exactly.

N*gga don calculate all him responsibilities, see say space no dey for extra mouth.

N I'm not sure why there's an outcry about benefactors. Certainly, I'd prefer if he spent the money on putting some unfortunate kid or orphan through school. But come on... If you've sent 100 naira recharge card to someone who you're not in a relationship with or related to, you've been a benefactor.

The hypocrisy is deafening...

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by degamemaster(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
favourmic:
the story dey vex me any way I belong to Comment Readers Association of Nigeria (CRAON). Our duty is to read, hit like, smile and pass. We no dey find trouble oo. Lol.. And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association, #hitlikeandpass
#NofindTrouble ooooo
My guy I dey hail ooooh! We dey the same association. #NofindTrouble
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by imitateMe(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Girls aren't their own worst enemies
These ones are just stupid
yes, girls are really stupid. you nailed it!
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by ibolord(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
The video or I don't believe it. Buhari sef
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Taylordedon(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
eddieguru:
your benefactor...hmmm

d guy na idiot undecided
.as in eh !
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
I wonder how this will help a life or take this country forward... Misplaced priorities everywhere
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Trust77: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
That one na her tears. How e take concern me

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by ablaque(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
u called sm1 ur money benefactor.
Y must it be money ,y cnt it be ur studies?
What is ur benefactor gettin in return?Ur body..
Can u tell ur parent u v a benefactor of benefit?
How did u get him?
R u scared she's beta dan u on bed?
Justify all ds n i ll clap 4u. Slay gal, Olosho oshi... wot is gud 4 one cn be gud also 4 two.
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Where is the nude pucture undecided
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by baby124: 1:55am On Feb 03, 2018
Two ashewos fighting over somebody’s husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by delishpot: 2:39am On Feb 03, 2018
TSOM:
She's obviously a call girl. Months or years later, she'd logon to the same social media platform trying to define who a "real man" is; and, of course, the "real man" has to be "God-fearing" while she offers the moist opening between her thighs to even Lucifer at a price.

Two-faced halfwit!

Same way guys bang around even married ones and still expect to marry 1000 yards of stainless wife material. Such is life.
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by princejayboss: 5:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Benefactor ... wow; ”a guy that sends me money when he has to” wow

What has our men turn into?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Jakumo(m): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2018
Now this is interesting. Prostitutes fighting over clients has now moved online. Good deal. Show us more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Pernyu: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2018
Wetin pesin no go hear from this end time oloshos Benefactor ke Lazy foolish slay queen.
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 03, 2018
Young03:
both the girl, her friend and the boy are all stupid

"Both" for 3 people Odiegwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shocked To See A Slay Queen Bring Out Love Machine In His Shop (Photos) / Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting / Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.