Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (83016 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2018
The Oma girl and her so called benefactor are behaving like kids and nude sharer sef no get shame
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by habsydiamond(m): 7:08am On Feb 03, 2018
Ladies have been eating each others legs since 200BC.....dem no dey want better for themselves.....that's why some ladies would rather confined in guys rather than ladies like them because dey are worth than parrots when its come to confidential things.....
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by fajob: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Liliyann(f): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2018
smiley

Am also in need of a benefactor.30 billion gang only
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2018
the oma, her so called friend and benefactor should all be buried alive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:
the oma, her so called friend and benefactor should all be buried alive!

bia nwoke mmadu kedu way? cheesy
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by beautyhound(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Na only gals dey get benefactors? I jst tire 4 ds society abeg... Man go hustle day nd nite, go even beg pubicly but one benefactor e no go gt. Na lady wey jst cos she fine na 20 go line up 4 "benefactor zone"
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

bia nwoke mmadu kedu way? cheesy
Big man! how far?
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by eddieguru(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Taylordedon:

.as in eh !
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...girl wey no like am na him dey fellow, him try see d one wey like am him dey go disgrace her...

dat guy no well...
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:
Big man! how far?

i jus dey ooo
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

i jus dey ooo
jus dey kwa? hian! grin for dis nu year?
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:
jus dey kwa? hian! grin for dis nu year?

hian na wa for u oo. wetin man go do na

na yesterday i return ooo

how that nwan 21?

bia kedu maka Bianca nwan enugu state?
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

hian na wa for u oo. wetin man go do na

na yesterday i return ooo

how that nwan 21?

bia kedu maka Bianca nwan enugu state?
were you return from? yes, de girl dey.

Bianca? i no kno bianca o!
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 11:26am On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:
were you return from? yes, de girl dey.

Bianca? i no kno bianca o!

bayelsa na. OK ooo holla her for me oooo shocked

so u don forget that girl wey dey ask u about me abi? nor let her hear u talk that tin oo
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

bayelsa na. OK ooo holla her for me oooo shocked

so u don forget that girl wey dey ask u about me abi? nor let her hear u talk that tin oo
okay, i hope you came back wit plenty money grin
okay, dat gyal wey wan come wit me to london grin but wen she hear say i dey drink ganja tea she run
Abeg, na wich area be bayelsa? wich language dem dey speak?
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:
okay, i hope you came back wit plenty money grin
okay, dat gyal wey wan come wit me to london grin but wen she hear say i dey drink ganja tea she run
Abeg, na wich area be bayelsa? wich language dem dey speak?

na wa for u ooo chai I get gist for u oo.
Oga na work and marriage carry me go there oo.

hahahah biacan run ke na wa oo cheesy

bayelsa na naija delta dem be na

na southern part of Nigeria dem dey, dem dey BTW delta state and Rivers state, na ijaw dem dey speak and na oil state dem be oo
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by LordBaelish: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2018
delishpot:

Same way guys bang around even married ones and still expect to marry 1000 yards of stainless wife material. Such is life.

They have the reason to do so. it's called leverage.
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by delishpot: 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
LordBaelish:

They have the reason to do so. it's called leverage.

But it is done. So that comment I first quoted has an answer. It is human nature. Males, females they both want better things.

Its like food, a pastors son may be trained to fast regularly while the average boy child eats as offten and as varied diets as possible. It doesnt mean by nature the fasting son of the pastor can not desire to eat like the other kids na. Programming is different from nature.
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

na wa for u ooo chai I get gist for u oo.
Oga na work and marriage carry me go there oo.

hahahah biacan run ke na wa oo cheesy

bayelsa na naija delta dem be na

na southern part of Nigeria dem dey, dem dey BTW delta state and Rivers state, na ijaw dem dey speak and na oil state dem be oo
oya gist me, yes, she run.

bayelsa? sounds new to me, so na porthacourt people dem be?
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:

hahahahah na wa for biacan oogrin
see i can bet my ass ladies can't be trusted, it had oo.
see the hotel wey lodge me damm dey were over 300girls(olosho).
always knocking at my door every night.
see gyp dis olosho are damn cute; D
i keep wondering if one can get a better wife
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:

hmmmmm see bayelsa hmm those pipu na bonkery business (oil) dem dey do oo
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah na wa for biacan oogrin

see i can bet my ass ladies can't be trusted, it had oo.

see the hotel wey lodge me damm dey were over 300girls(olosho).

always knocking at my door every night.

see gyp dis olosho are damn cute; D

i keep wondering if one can get a better wife
really? we should go there wen i come, to pick up oloshos grin
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmmm see bayelsa hmm those pipu na bonkery business (oil) dem dey do oo
right, those are not them mili Abi? sad
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:
right, those are not them mili Abi? sad

see u Na dem dem eee
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:

really? we should go there wen i come, to pick up oloshos grin

haha mehn fear catch me for dos girls oo

u know while I spend time dere a married lady returned to collect her wedding ring in my room

damn I was shock infact am still shocked
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Martin0:

haha mehn fear catch me for dos girls oo

u know while I spend time dere a married lady returned to collect her wedding ring in my room

damn I was shock infact am still shocked
fear catch you? you still dey learn grin
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by Martin0(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
gypsey:
fear catch you? you still dey learn grin

nor blame me ooo i nor dey run dos kin show nagrin
Re: Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him by olisaEze(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don burn data finish dey find pic of small boobs on top big frame tire ah nor see! Whish kyn wicked pesin bi dis wan na? Common pishure u nor fit share, even d link u put up na fake domain e carry me reach!

Abeg carry ur girlie probs go one side jaré nor come here dey disturb pesin in dis 'corona times' with community blokus! If u really cared about him, u wud be describing him as ‘boyfriend' or 'fiancé' and not as a benefactor aka 'paying mugu!' angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Teaches Women Squirting / Lillian Rukundo Shares Her Masturbating Video Online, Remanded In Ugandan Prison / Guys How Did You Find Out Your Girlfriend Had More Money Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.