Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (4232 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Sekxyqueen cheesy.

are you bisexual?cheesy. i mean in your house. you don't get it?cheesy.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ishilove:

How sweet of you smiley

buh you know i have never seen ishilove's picture. do you know the picture i am painting already? i'm actually painting miss world. let me see the miss world behind your monikercheesy.

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sekxyqueen(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Sekxyqueen cheesy.
aww!!
Omalicha,,don't worry..

flexing things loading 30% kiss
can't wait seriously
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
calmG:
Jigazz...I just love that guy(no gay o lols).

you are gaycheesy. why would you want a guy to come visit you? like you don't get it.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
sekxyqueen:

aww!!

Omalicha,,don't worry..

flexing things loading 30% kiss

can't wait seriously
cheesycheesycheesy, may this exam do finish, my head don catch fire.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

are you bisexual?cheesy. i mean in your house. you don't get it?cheesy.
Is it your house? or is it your inviting?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by adegoke93: 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nairaland is now filled with cretin and questions bereft of sense.Is it by force to create a senseless thread as this?

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Is it your house? or is it your inviting?

invite her. when she comes, upload the picture here ans caption it, "chilling with a nairalander".
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sekxyqueen(f): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
cheesycheesycheesy, may this exam do finish, my head don catch fire.
lool..pour cold water abeg..cheesy

don't let that your big bed decieve you ,,
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sekxyqueen(f): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
chikita66 darl,goodnight kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lool..pour cold water abeg..cheesy

don't let that your big bed decieve you ,,

My dear, you dunno the struggle I pass through deciding whether to continue sleeping or attend 8am lecture.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by nikkypearl(f): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Iphone5: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
I wish Mynd44 would visit me, so i go arrange boys make them give am small beating for all the ban wey hin don give me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

invite her. when she comes, upload the picture here ans caption it, "chilling with a nairalander".
Its okay its fine, she is actually in my school, so we do see every time.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Fvcklyn01: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
nikkypearl:
-Fuckin cute!. What else those lips do? wink
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sekxyqueen(f): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
My dear, you dunno the struggle I pass through deciding whether to continue sleeping or attend 8am lecture.
I can relate embarassed

the same way I struggled to go to school today cos of quiz
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
Its okay its fine, she is actually in my school, so we do see every time.

oh really! what school and course? buh has she been to your house? the thread is for her to come over to your house.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Iphone5:
I wish Mynd44 would visit me, so i go arrange boys make them give am small beating for all the ban wey hin don give me

you know you are playing with ban. you know that right? why is it that y'all don't like this guy? like two comments now is about him.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by XINZ: 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Farano lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Iphone5: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

you know you are playing with ban
. you know that right?

is that a big deal? undecided

why is it that y'all don't like this guy? like two comments now is about him

Maybe others hate him, but i don't......just want boys to give him some beating, then after that we go wash it down with some bottles of beer grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Kooldon(f): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nikkypearl
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by GossipGirl1(f): 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
embarassedAutojosh
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

buh you know i have never seen ishilove's picture. do you know the picture i am painting already? i'm actually painting miss world. let me see the miss world behind your monikercheesy.
Haha cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Haha cheesy

i didn't even check your dp before that comment. mehn, is that you at your dp? if that's you then you meet the requirement to be my ladycheesy. the miss world title is not a pseudo after allcheesy.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Iphone5: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
adegoke93:
Nairaland is now filled with cretin and questions bereft of sense.Is it by force to create a senseless thread as this?

Oversabi, dem force you open am......

If you dey frustrated, why you no go swim for under third mainland

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by adegoke93: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
I guess that is what you are planning to do!Gud nyt bro
Iphone5:

Oversabi, dem force you open am......

If you dey frustrated, why you no go swim for under third mainland
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Ishilove: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

i didn't even check your dp before that comment. mehn, is that you at your dp? if that's you then you meet the requirement to be my ladycheesy. the miss world title is not a pseudo after allcheesy.
And what are the benefits of being your lady? cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Ishilove:

And what are the benefits of being your lady? cheesy

holiday in dubai, our wedding in dubaicheesy.
true love from me to you. loyalty. you can bank on that. a man has a treasure like you, what is he looking for outside? you garrit all.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by ireke(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2018
Rokiatu
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Reeberry: 12:48am On Feb 03, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

you know you are playing with ban. you know that right? why is it that y'all don't like this guy? like two comments now is about him.
Shut up joor!
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Ishilove: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

holiday in dubai, our wedding in dubaicheesy.
true love from me to you. loyalty. you can bank on that. a man has a treasure like you, what is he looking for outside? you garrit all.
I don't like Dubai, I prefer Kenya grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by linearity: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2018
sinaj:
Will comment after I finish d 7 wraps of fufu b4 me grin

I beg, if you finish pass me the soup, make I start to dismantle my twenty wraps of amala for dis side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Memes Of Different Types Of Women Desperate For Marriage / My Fiancee Is Pregnant / My Girl Hate Video Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.