Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (4228 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sinaj(f): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2018
linearity:

I beg, if you finish pass me the soup, make I start to dismantle my twenty wraps of amala for dis side.
abeg I wan chop d soup diz morning make u no vex.

Check anoda side
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 03, 2018
pocohantas:
********* smiley
Is this ur password?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by BabbanBura(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
what do you have to do? call out that nairalander. what happens in your house is your palavercheesy. you could make it happen. remember this thread when it happens. take a selfie, upload it here and caption it, "chilling with a nairalander".

let's go.

i want . . . . . right now
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by lanicky(f): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
oh let me call out a nairalander that i would like her to visit me in my delectable house. no other person than lanicky. i love her and she knows it. lanicky, how possible is that? let's do it.

Lol.. Darling
So impossible smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by AyamStarch: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
Makydebbie, I'll not let her in though cos I'm not nursing any ulterior motive(s) for/towards her. Just catching a full glimpse of her outside the gate is enough so I can deduce my Ghanaian girls theory and continue with my field work.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
lanicky:

Lol.. Darling
So impossible smiley

awwww. Are you afraid of big cassava?cheesy. What about somewhere nice that is not my house? I wanna behold your beautiful physignonomy for real, my love.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
AyamStarch:
Makydebbie, I'll not let her in though cos I'm not nursing any ulterior motive(s) for/towards her. Just catching a full glimpse of her outside the gate is enough so I can deduce my Ghanaian girls theory and continue with my field work.

what if she insist that she wants to come insidecheesy. treat her well. You can not fvck her though, she said it. "all these fvck boiz boiz can not fvck her". Goodluck.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lalasticlala.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by AuntyAmope(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sinaj where are u tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sinaj(f): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
AuntyAmope:
Sinaj where are u tongue
Aunty
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sirgalahad26(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
here they are; Chiomamee, Ajet001, Deadrat, Bobola07, Nltaliban, Makadebby, Wuminity, IFEOLUWAKRIZ
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nltaliban(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
sirgalahad26:
here they are;
Chiomamee,
Ajet001,
Deadrat,
Bobola07,
Nltaliban,
Makadebby,
Wuminity,
IFEOLUWAKRIZ

Lol.. Oya come
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nltaliban:

Lol.. Oya come
na you go pay me visit na......u no read topic ni?
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nltaliban(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
sirgalahad26:

na you go pay me visit na......u no read topic ni?

Sorry I have comprehension problems

Send your address
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nltaliban(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

Don't comecheesy. You know why i called you. Oya frontpage.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nltaliban:

Sorry I have comprehension problems

Send your address
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Smartii(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
This personality called abydokie is someone I wouldn't mind meeting but not in the house...... She hardly comments.... Her personality I'm interested in

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nltaliban(m): 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
sirgalahad26:

Guy, edit your details.. Na faceless forum we dey

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by bizzy500: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
sinaj:
Will comment after I finish d 7 wraps of fufu b4 me grin
be4 mentioning my name bah wink
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sirgalahad26(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nltaliban:

Guy, edit your details.. Na faceless forum we dey
tnx....expecting u sha o!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by jaksmillioniar: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
i wish sinaj so i enjoy her body or ireneony
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nltaliban(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
sirgalahad26:

tnx....expecting u sha o!

OK I'll come
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by amakadihot87(f): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pls nobody should invite lala..........he will come with a companion(snake)
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by AuntyAmope(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2018
sinaj:
Aunty
it is an uncle embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by AuntyAmope(m): 12:59am On Feb 05, 2018
sinaj:
Aunty
a pm already on it’s way
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sinaj(f): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2018
AuntyAmope:
it is an uncle embarassed
so why is ur monica auntyAmope?

Lol
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by EOOJ(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Misswrite, chiwetel and julie1925

grin grin grin

Ur all welcome home
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by JULIE1925(f): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2018
EOOJ:
l and julie1925

grin grin grin

Ur all welcome home

grin

Aha... What u gonna offer when i pay u a visit? tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by EOOJ(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin

Aha... What u gonna offer when i pay u a visit? tongue

Something u never expected... I know wat u like grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by JULIE1925(f): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2018
EOOJ:

Something u never expected... I know wat u like grin

Aha.. grin It seems u know me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience At Access Bank. Savage People Every Where. No Chill At All. / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man / The Child My Husband Thinks Is His Son, My Boyfriend wants him back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.