Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? (4227 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Which Nairalander Do You Have A Crush On? / Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by AuntyAmope(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2018
sinaj:
so why is ur monica auntyAmope?

Lol
na so we see am o. Village people at work I guess cry Don’t forget a brother in ur prayers embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by EOOJ(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2018
JULIE1925:

Aha.. grin It seems u know me wink

Yes na... I know u mindically grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2018
pocohantas
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sinaj(f): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2018
AuntyAmope:
na so we see am o. Village people at work I guess cry Don’t forget a brother in ur prayers embarassed
lol

Na u sabi
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by izaray(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2018
Thinking tho!
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by mercyson(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
contact me because I've got something for you
or
check this link to know why I am irresistible in my love life
We sometimes pay less attention on the person who loves us and more attention on the person who cares little. This is funny but it’s the case with most amateur relationships in high schools and higher institutions of learning. Sweet words and wealth drives a lady into a man’s life but that does not guarantee the fun in the relationship. So this calls for adequate caution when making decision on whom to date or marry. There are a lot of unfriendly friends in this open world.
let's go

https://pentameloud.com/how-to-be-irresistible-in-your-love-life/
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Caesari0n: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
nikkypearl:
angry angry
yes you...I'll like you to visit me in my mansion! promises to be unforgettable
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
francesco01:
pocohantas

Why? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by unapapadeycraze: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
pocohantas:

Why? cheesy

because he wants to administer his prick to youcheesy.
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Wuminity(f): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2018
sirgalahad26:
here they are; Chiomamee, Ajet001, Deadrat, Bobola07, Nltaliban, Makadebby, Wuminity, IFEOLUWAKRIZ
Smile...
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by sirgalahad26(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Wuminity:

Smile...
anticipating ur visit o!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]where is PocoHunter Pocohantas ooooo?come see me for my hostel ooo,here in ibadan
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Why? cheesy
I dey see u for my dream
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by zolapower: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
I want khiaa baby to pay me a visit from.the states � grin
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by zolapower: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
I want KHIAA,
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] lipsrsealed
unapapadeycraze:

chai nawao for u ooooo
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
unapapadeycraze:

chai nawa for u oooooo lipsrsealed
unapapadeycraze:

chai nawa for u oooooo
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Abydokie(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Oh! Tnx
Re: Which Nairalander Do You Want Him/her to Pay You A Visit In Your House? by Smartii(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Abydokie:
Oh! Tnx
Been a while u commented.... I was waiting to see your comment...... How're you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Me Hope Am Not Dating An Olosho / ‘I Will Knack For Money’ – Nigerian Lady Says, Gives Reason / How I Met Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.