Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (81058 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by imstrong1: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
OK happy married life in advance .. Life is too short anything that makes him happy

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by quinSonia(f): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
so women don finishv4 d world ba...

stupid boi
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by davidque: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
That's just a normal fashion mannequin not a sex doll
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ovoko!
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tension532:
igbo amaka

mumu went and carried mannequin from his shop cheesy
grin pity d nigga small na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
cc Lalas247,greiboy,Thegeneralqueen,Deadrat grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by valemtech(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
wow nice one will tell my brother to buy ..mean while
we sell valem phantom s+

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by afbstrategies: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Someone is skipping his medication again. cheesy
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
No girl can take me do yanga again, not even 4rty as I have boughted my own sex doll midehi1

4 Likes

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by silasely(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
U dis mumu better make u luk 4 female goat....dan dis oyinbo wer no get life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Oweku: 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Angelanest:
In a bid to join the trending sex doll issue, a Nigerian guy was all smiles as he posed with a female mannequin whom he "proposed" to. According to the young man, he proposed to his "sex doll" and she gave him no reply. The pictures were shared online with comparison between Nigerian ladies and "free-minded" sex dolls who give guys less problems.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-guy-free-minded-sex-doll-photos.html

Many are mad few are roaming..
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Not surprised, the head is flat grin
It must be one he picked from his boutique.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
This one weak me, I weak.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Sarang(f): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
I'm crying for this dude. cry Eziokwu my guy head don reach yabaleft no only body remain
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by homealone(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Angelanest:
In a bid to join the trending sex doll issue, a Nigerian guy was all smiles as he posed with a female mannequin whom he "proposed" to. According to the young man, he proposed to his "sex doll" and she gave him no reply. The pictures were shared online with comparison between Nigerian ladies and "free-minded" sex dolls who give guys less problems.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-guy-free-minded-sex-doll-photos.html

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Maski87: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Oga OP. that's a fûcking mannequin not a fûcking sex doll... undecided
That one concern you, the man an will enjoy tonight man no be wood
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by zeb04(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
The doll cannot even open mouth
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Magnumproperty: 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
madness
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
lefulefu:
cc Lalas247,greiboy,Thegeneralqueen,Deadrat grin grin grin
He's on a long thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
So the doll can even stand and walk? Oyibo do finish us ooo.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hell fire is attracting more traffic than ever
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
lol

chai
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by kazzy4u(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
dis guy need make army beat am seriously. I swear. rubbish
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by halfcurrent(m): 11:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
See heavy “mugabe”. Instead of me to born Mumu make I born jankoroki
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dis one weak me

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by ibolord(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2018

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Talentakpabio: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
[b]Is he normal
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
I know sex dolls in Nigeria will have their own babies someday!
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Someone is responsible for what is happening to Nigeria and the youths. Terrorists have manufactured greatest enemies to our women, now they are not talking.

This dude his mates are contesting for other countries presidencies. Nigerian youths una mumu never do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.