Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (80918 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 2:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Haha
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Siscooh: 2:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Foolishness
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Godhead4(m): 3:02am On Feb 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Tanyabee(f): 3:08am On Feb 03, 2018
how is he gonna enjoy the marriage with a mannequin, but i think there shd be Aba made sex doll by now for 20000 that would be better for him
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by vioment: 3:23am On Feb 03, 2018
Sure yes. No judgement. Congratulations.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by okonivwe(m): 3:40am On Feb 03, 2018
Angelanest:
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Frederick2017: 3:50am On Feb 03, 2018
Guy why?

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:14am On Feb 03, 2018
quinSonia:
so women don finishv4 d world ba...

stupid boi
I want to abuse you but when I see your packages. My mouth shut and my hands, I no wan use my hands scatter dream girl to Bleep, you are the type I dey always , the person that's banging you will be enjoying , full loaded, no bi all these bones type wey full my area
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Bimpe29:
Hell fire is attracting more traffic than ever
hell fire does not exist
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:20am On Feb 03, 2018
otijah2:
I guess I should send u d screenshot. He reason was that I posted off topic.
he no go better for the moderator wey ban you, make them ban me, I go open new account immediately, that's one no dey tire me, I Don opens more than 20 account because of them bans, I prefer watching children cartoon than BBnaija
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 5:12am On Feb 03, 2018
Lubbish
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:46am On Feb 03, 2018
thrm finally get this boy sha and i,told him o
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by beytown(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Nigeria and dolls shaa.......na so one pursue her wife because of doll
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:59am On Feb 03, 2018
He's on his own.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:13am On Feb 03, 2018
Shayneward1:
Some broke guys are turning mannequin into sex doll
i don't think they are broke actually, that shitt cost over 400k. U can't even spend up to that on a lady before u give her belle angry
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2018
That's a mannequin not a sex doll angry
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by jrrwilliam: 6:16am On Feb 03, 2018
At least it's white
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Zionmajestic(m): 6:26am On Feb 03, 2018
This snake slept in a woman's house for three days unknowing to her

http://hismaj..com.ng/2018/02/woman-left-devastated-after-50kg-python.html

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Zionmajestic(m): 6:30am On Feb 03, 2018
This snake slept in a woman's house for three days unknowing to her
http://hismaj..com.ng/2018/02/woman-left-devastated-after-50kg-python.html

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2018
Sign of end time, hummm rubbish
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by MhizGladys(f): 7:26am On Feb 03, 2018
choi...if that doll had replied him...would he still be standing by its side
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by gbishman: 7:33am On Feb 03, 2018
This is what Man who was created in God's image have deteriorated to. Lord God in your infinite mercy save us from the pit of he'll in Jesus name amen.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2018
sirugos:
Nawa

That's because of the new innovation called "ease of doing business".
Welcome to Africa's most hospitable Country
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by kernel504(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Tension532:
igbo amaka

mumu went and carried mannequin from his shop cheesy

You see how obsessed you are with a people, what have Igbos the guy or mannequin.

#AfonjaDemons
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Dwhalekenzy(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Babe we can't afford, sex doll too we can't afford. What is all dis sef��

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by quinSonia(f): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
I want to abuse you but when I see your packages. My mouth shut and my hands, I no wan use my hands scatter dream girl to Bleep, you are the type I dey always , the person that's banging you will be enjoying , full loaded, no bi all these bones type wey full my area

na wa
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2018
otijah2:
So a nairaland moderator had to ban me till September bc I refused to comment on BBN thread that will never add value to my life and life of others. Is that the hight of it? We should be forced to celebrate immorality of the highest record. To that mod that banned me this is just the beginning. U go tell me of what value has BBN has to offer to a common man like me. Where as there a millions of useful topics lying helplessly in each sections of nairaland. Continue

Even if u wanted to serve me a ban why till September? What for? Bc I refused to condone immorality. That's rear wickedness and immaturity
Is it your forum? If he ban you move on. I just got out if a ban. Ban means dont talk in my forum. Let me hint you and I know they will read this. One day he will wake up and meet everyone banned for life. And he won't be able to open them. Na that time him eye go clear
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Oga OP. that's a fûcking mannequin not a fûcking sex doll... undecided

Well, once you have sex with it, it become a sex doll.

Republic and independence na the same thing...

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Pixeldesign: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2018
Man!

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Holahtunez(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2018
and na 1 woman born diz 1 oh..chaiii..therez GOD ooo..in everythinq we re duin
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Oga OP. that's a fûcking mannequin not a fûcking sex doll... undecided
.............exactly......see how stiff it is........this one can break his rod
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
agarawu23:
i don't think they are broke actually, that shitt cost over 400k. U can't even spend up to that on a lady before u give her belle angry
its a big lie........i used to sell them ........that mannequin doesnt cost more than 25k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.