Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (80917 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Iceberghill(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol funny niqqa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by cbrass(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
otijah2:
So a nairaland moderator had to ban me till September bc I refused to comment on BBN thread that will never add value to my life and life of others. Is that the hight of it? We should be forced to celebrate immorality of the highest record. To that mod that banned me this is just the beginning. U go tell me of what value has BBN has to offer to a common man like me. Where as there a millions of useful topics lying helplessly in each sections of nairaland. Continue

I find this hard to believe, why will a mod ban you for not commenting

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
For those of you telling him it's not a sex doll, note that the quote sign used for the phrase "sex doll" in the title and in the body of the report has already indicated the unusual or dubious status of the phrase.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by ReachHard: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
many people dey mad for dis world, ahswear!
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by DEDICATED29(m): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
this is so ridiculous
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Trump has every right to call many Africans shit hole... I cant imagine that this is what is trending on most social media sites.. Even from where it originated from, they dont rant about these dolls as much as Nigerians talk about these.. So dissappointed..
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by wtfcoded: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dude's tryna have some fun n enjoy some social relevance.
Smh 4 y'all with the dustie brain in the front page angry angry
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Madness.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Automatic3444(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
If it take 5 years to start a madness how many years will it take you to run mad..
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by dasnan(m): 11:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
So “pastors” are not protesting about this “nwa baby, nyem ife gi” object wey don full Idumota, Pound Road and Upper Iweka Road? grin

A much welcomed move o.
Naija men can pour out their “rap-ing” frustrations and pedophilic psychosis on these poor, inanimate victims. cry

Make the manufacturers teach their “clients” how to keep the “rubber totos” clean before “decayed akamu” begin leak and smell all over Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by feyiad12(f): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ibeere were.. Beginning of madness
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Oju4190: 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
I never see this kind madness before
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by christ007(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2018
Omo Dem get you well well
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by talk2fitz(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2018
weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed mo'fvckn weed .
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Attention seeker..
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by earnyT(m): 12:08am On Feb 03, 2018
smh

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by talk2fitz(m): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2018
weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed weed mo'fvckn weed .
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by wachevu: 12:13am On Feb 03, 2018
Angelanest:
In a bid to join the trending sex doll issue, a Nigerian guy was all smiles as he posed with a female mannequin whom he "proposed" to. According to the young man, he proposed to his "sex doll" and she gave him no reply. The pictures were shared online with comparison between Nigerian ladies and "free-minded" sex dolls who give guys less problems.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/nigerian-guy-free-minded-sex-doll-photos.html
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Aleshinloyej(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2018
grin
IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN SOME GUY WILL PROPOSE TO STATUE.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by SoaringLife01: 12:16am On Feb 03, 2018
This na krokro madness o.Na wa o.Nothing wen person noh go hear and see for this our Naija.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 03, 2018
The world is going crazy everyday, a psycho will soon take a sex doll to the altar very soon.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by amahjonas1(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2018
Check difference between mannequin and SD.... foollll
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by Profusamah: 12:52am On Feb 03, 2018
Its as good as proposing to an imbe
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by otijah2: 1:01am On Feb 03, 2018
cbrass:

I find this hard to believe, why will a mod ban you for not commenting
I guess I should send u d screenshot. He reason was that I posted off topic.

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by hokafor(m): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2018
Many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by sunsewa16: 1:28am On Feb 03, 2018
one of the offspring or promoter of 666.
Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 1:44am On Feb 03, 2018
Alex Ekwueme died and in 1week Oko in ANAMBRA STATE has street lights everywhere, In 1week d bad road from Awka to Ekwulobia to Oko has been reconstructed, in 1week the walls of Saint John's Church (ie the church next to ekwueme's house) has been rebuilt, in 1week a field filled with air conditioned tents has been mounted just in one week!!! IF THE DEATH OF PROMINENT MEN ESPECIALLY THOSE IN THE GOVERNMENT WILL SAVE THIS COUNTRY , THEN LET MORE .............abeg complete the prayers ���

1 Like

Re: Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) by delishpot: 1:54am On Feb 03, 2018
So easy to make a negro act a fool. No class, no dignity always seeking personal gratification above mental development. The males can be bought over with the dream or the promise of regular sex. We think this stupid sex doll thing is funny we have no knowledge of social engineering. Very soon there will be just a few real Black men in Aftica. Yes, this is how it starts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.