Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (42482 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Saintsquare(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Accept her back..... mumu
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by zombieHUNTER: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalas247:
Do not be a fool

She is a worthless woman .. a lady you married while all was good ... dumped u like hot akara when it went bad ..darling she broke several vows she made ..

Drop dat b!tvh ... tell her to get her ass a job ..

Go and find a good woman who will stand by you, motivate you, support you, and not run when things go bad
..she doesn’t love u .. it’s plain to see .

Nollywood movies have affected you
The lady is real
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by hahn(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
He still looks broke undecided
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by eezeribe(m): 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Divorce her and buy a sex doll.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
misscrystals:
she should go to hell...

What if she were your sister
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by VagileVictor(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Money no dey wife run
When Money don come, wife suppose to run pass the house na.

Hahahahahahahahahaha, senseless sense is biting some women.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Strikethem: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
classicMan22:
Fake story undecided am not saying Nigeria women can not do such oooo,but dis particular story is as lame as buhari
Shut up, everything is fake to you, even your own life is fake.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ufcnigeria: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Oga face ya work
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by moshino(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
A Nigerian Man, Olaniyi Samuel Akanni, 35yrs old took to his Facebook timeline to share his experience as a married man, he revealed how his 25yrs old wife abandoned him when he lost his Job 2 months after their traditional Wedding,saying she couldn't settle down with a Jobless Man.

Mr. Akanni who lost his job due to fraudulent activity that happened at his workplace went on to reveal how he battled and struggled with loneliness and heartbreak, how he took to Begging money from his friends and family to survive, just when he thought he had lost it all... The light of favor shined on him.

It turned out that 6 month after his wife left him, he was called back to his Job (by then the mixup at his workplace had been cleared), he wasn't demoted but was paid N2.7 million to recover his losses.

The big issue at hand is the fact that his run-away wife has heard he's gotten his job back and is swimming in money and she twants to come back, should he forgive her?

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/my-wife-abandoned-me-when-i-lost-my-job-but-now-she-wants-me-back-should-i-forgive-her-nigerian-man-needs-advice/

Forgive her, but DO NOT take her back as a wife under any circumstances, EVER!
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Advision: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:
Use her for money rituals

Some men shaaa

I won't even complain I'll be fvcking her every 3 hours making it 8times a day be it rain or shine

That's what works for 98% of my girls flee because of it

Bros won't he go to work?
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Strikethem: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

What if she were your sister
This is what I hate, what if she were his sister. So if the guy were to be your brother, you will tell him to accept her back. You Mumu.

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Jabioro: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalasticlala where are you na
l'm in the toilet with Baba bubu.,any problem?
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Strikethem: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bros, make thunder strike you if you accept that gold digging fool back.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ufuosman(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
No need of taking her back, since she left on her own let her just go
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ibori1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
y r u telling us
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Strikethem:
This is what I hate, what if she were his sister. So if the guy were to be your brother, you will tell him to accept her back. You Mumu.

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by tealaw(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
If u lose ur job again, she will pack everythg u buy with the N2m.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ceejay80s(m): 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
op, if u take her back, the next will be your death, don't say I didn't warn u
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nuelmatic: 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
how could you bring a fake story from ranthq to NL and it made FP. NL is beginning to feel like poo
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by guru03(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
God bless my wife oioo, who stood by me and keep praying that things work out well, even when I had no money for Pampers, she always had an option now things are well for us.

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by flyca: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
If she didn't leave, would you have "up-ed" your hustle?

Thank God for her jare cheesy

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
That's ediot saying forgive her won't forgive her if he was in the man shoe.

Some people in your life are the reason why you life is not moving forward, I have realized that some people actually have bad spirit, when they are with you, things will keep getting tough for you, but when they leave your life, things get better, every disappointment is a blessing in disguise, he should not accept her back.

Same reason why I hardly tell folks when something big and positive is about to happen in my life, I don't want their bad spirit to stop it from happening.

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by DONFASZY(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2018
Call her for me
Letme teach her a lesson n put sense in her
Don't take d female dog back
U r optional bfor or alternative

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
APC government sef sad
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ICEMAN(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
The guy asking this question may be the most stupid Nigerian. No I mean STUPID African in WORLD! WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT? WHAT IF YOU HAD DIED OR BEEN IMPRISONED WITHIN THE PERIOD SHE LEFT YOU! YOU ARE A MOTHERFKING IDIOT!! MAGA!
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by millomaniac: 4:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
My guy what do you expect? She is a woman na aaa. well now you know the kind of woman she is so accept her back. Women are mwant to be pampered.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ugbede69(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
no reinforcements,
romeo uniform November foxtroit Oscar romeo yanky Oscar uniform romeo Lima India foxtroit echo.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by etech102(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
No girl of this century is ready to suffer with a broke ass. When yahoo boys full every where
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by MONITZ: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Forgive what na?,she has only shown the guy that she is a fair weather wife by mocking the vow they made to each other on the wedding day,abeg kala ur mamu...
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by zynzyn(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
Eeiyaaaaah!

He's still madly in looove!

As in, MADNESS ly! grin lipsrsealed

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday