Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (42486 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
lmao! 2.7 now means there is money?
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by troublemakea(m): 4:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Swimming? It's only N2.7 million nah....

Lolx grin
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by no1madman(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
She's a Bitch/predator. . .
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Yes, he should forgive her, i know it won't be that easy.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by selfmadeboss: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Invite her, Bleep her ass only very rough, then tell her to tell her father that you want to change their family house roof, once you get the roof out, just disappear man
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Shaev7(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please, forgive her. You will actually have nothing to gain than hurting yourself more. She is your lovely wife. There is no one like your wife jooor. Enjoy....
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
She is a bad woman, divorce her
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by 2shure: 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
i have 22mil
i feel poor
wtf is 2 point something mil
na my money for camry 08 sports be that
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by AuroraB(f): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
You get to give it up to the female comments on there and here undecided 'leave her, don't take her back, leave her' leave her for you naa cos you are better.
The hustle is real, meeeehn cheesy grin angry
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by IkpuMmadu: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Women are just stupid
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by no1madman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Unfortunately she is your wife, for better or worse...
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by no1madman(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by no1madman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by dominique(f): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lazy bloggers have left DPA and Igboist and have now ported to rant hq to pack stories. Do you even verify the authenticity of these stories before publishing them?
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by delvinho: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
classicMan22:
Fake story undecided am not saying Nigeria women can not do such oooo,but dis particular story is as lame as buhari

Obviously you have no experience! I once went to a meeting with a friend who wanted to introduce himself to the family of his girlfriend as he wanted them to know him and also start preparations for the introduction and then marriage.! We got there... The lady has no dad as he is late... We met the mum and then her eldest brother who was now the head of the home! After all said and done.. The brother asked my friend if he has prepared himself financially for marriage as he said financial preparation before and after marriage is very important and that he knows why he is saying that as he knows his sister very well and cannot vouch for her or anyone! His wife was seated right there with us... A beauty queen in her own right.... Infact that was what we men first noticed as we were ushered into the premises... He then gave us a story of how months after marrying his wife he got bankrupt and his wife packed her things and went back to her parents saying she couldn't suffer!.. He said he calmed down and increased his hustle and bang! His millions came back and when his wife heard she started begging along with her family.... His wife was right there... Her head bowed in shame... The guy was just embarrassing her... He said as he is... He works very hard as he now understands that women and money are like twins and that it takes a rare woman to stand by you through thick and thin... He just said it's because he didn't want to marry twice he accepted his wife back and that is that... Told my friend to prepare well for the post wedding life... By this time his wife was in tears and she had left our presence... These things happen everytime... With our modern women and men who have no principles... Living a life of any where belle face... Their nose up... Following the scent of the money and dropping other important values behind... May God help our generation..

3 Likes

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by delvinho: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
aonag:
lmao! 2.7 now means there is money?

Of cos... That's just compensation and he got his job back and also he will be collecting salary... If he invests the cash we'll.. It could turn to millions of naira... Your mindset is that of a daft thief...

1 Like

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Charly68: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
My counsel is this : Let her reap what she has sown ..
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
delvinho:

Of cos... That's just compensation and he got his job back and also he will be collecting salary... If he invests the cash we'll.. It could turn to millions of naira... Your mindset is that of a daft thief...

my mindset is that of a daft thief. indeed. but if you have 100,000 how does, 200 naira look like to you? my perspective and yours are not on the same level. so GTFO
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Sterope(f): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't think she left because of the money. She left because of this behaviour. She is back again because with moment she can forget how stupid her man be.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by otswag(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
I'm more concerned on how he is now "swimming in money" because of ordinary N2.7m Kai! Poverty mentality na bast*ard.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ensamy(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
It's good she left to reduce pressure on the jobless man and she is also jobless.
It's good she came back because he has a job.
A Lucifer I know is better than angel Gabriel I don't know. shocked shocked shocked
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by IgboBasthard: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
2shure:
i have 22mil
i feel poor
wtf is 2 point something mil
na my money for camry 08 sports be that

I drive a 03 pathfinder.

People like you may put your nose up and look down at me on the road.

Yet your 22 Milla no reach where I dey.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by ddjay: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
Choi,I remember "don't marry a jobless man" that thing is already working on ladies now. Choi again
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by IgboBasthard: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
otswag:
I'm more concerned on how he is now "swimming in money" because of ordinary N2.7m Kai! Poverty mentality na bast*ard.

Like say you get that kind money?
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
When a woman leaves you during trying times and she returns back when things are sweet for you, na cutlass dem dey use pursue those kind ladies
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Adebowale89(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
he should not only accept her back but also organize get together for her, as in, elaborate one

he should proceed to buy house for her in lekki, get loan of 7million for her as well

I swear some men don't worth existing at all, imagine this kind of imbecility question. hian!
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by 2shure: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
and u drive an outdated 03 .
nawa o
IgboBasthard:

I drive a 03 pathfinder.

People like you may put your nose up and look down at me on the road.

Yet your 22 Milla no reach where I dey.

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by poseidon12: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
He will be a big fool to take her back. I'm even surprised that he is asking this question.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by IgboBasthard: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
2shure:
and u drive an outdated 03 .
nawa o

I have a 1983 mercedes 500 SEC join, how about that?
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by BigBrother9ja: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Swimming? It's only N2.7 million nah....
Abio
Money wey no fit buy any brand new car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.