Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

"My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (42487 Views)

My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by olumalcolm(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
i need to see d guy.

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Witnesstony28: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
No answer!
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalas247:
Do not be a fool

She is a worthless woman .. a lady you married while all was good ... dumped u like hot akara when it went bad ..darling she broke several vows she made ..

Drop dat b!tvh ... tell her to get her ass a job ..

Go and find a good woman who will stand by you, motivate you, support you, and not run when things go bad
..she doesn’t love u .. it’s plain to see .

Thank you. May thy days be long wink

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by kachi19: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Swimming? It's only N2.7 million nah....

[only]

Chaiii our currency is in dip shiiiie
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Espada10: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
The fact that this man is asking for help on how to deal with his wife who left him , shows how fake his story is.. he should tell it the birds...anything for likes and traffic..mtchww
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Lexusgs430: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
kachi19:

[only]

Chaiii our currency is in dip shiiiie

By the time he accepts her back, the way the money go take fly..... Before he could say Millions, the money don finish....
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by otswag(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Like say you get that kind money?
grin grin Like I said. Poverty mentality na bastard. Whether I have it or not isn't the point. After you buy a decent tokumbo car, abeg, how much go remain? grin smh!
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by IgboBasthard: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
otswag:
grin grin Like I said. Poverty mentality na bastard. Whether I have it or not isn't the point. After you buy a decent tokumbo car, abeg, how much go remain? grin smh!

He needs 2 plots of land not a car.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by 2shure: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
naija get bad roads
your shocks go cast
IgboBasthard:

I have a 1983 mercedes 500 SEC join, how about that?
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by otswag(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
IgboBasthard:

He needs 2 plots of land not a car.
okay I don hia. He is swimming in money.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Eberex(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
All this fake newe
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by osykull22(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
wetin u want take her do
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by don10ky(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
6 months away her pussy go don scatter na
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by lucianohase(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
He should forgiver but shouldn't let her cme bk to his life. She is a viper, a big liability
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by lucianohase(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
He should forgiver but shouldn't let her cme bk to his life. She is a viper, a big liability and doesn't belong to him.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
If a woman doesn't love you when you have nothing, she doesn't deserve anything when you have plenty..

Wait a minute? On your wedding day there was an oath for better for worse...and she broke that oath..forgive and forget but when affliction riseth the second time don't come here. I repeat don't come here ranting..
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Mydazz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Swimming? It's only N2.7 million nah....
It's a story brother, nobody earns what the Opera claimed and swimy in ordinary 2.7m. Just enjoy the story as e be
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Lexusgs430: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Mydazz:

It's a story brother, nobody earns what the Opera claimed and swimy in ordinary 2.7m. Just enjoy the story as e be

Make i just chop am as served........
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Evince(m): 1:44am On Feb 04, 2018
Olaniyi means some one who will perish in ibo language

Maybe u should change the name to ramuotu which means "f**K me" in ibo.

I think it is ur name that pursued her not ur job

Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by blackface123: 4:26am On Feb 04, 2018
So what was she thinking when she saying 'for better for worse'.If she comes back,she will kill u.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by IgboBasthard: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2018
2shure:
naija get bad roads
your shocks go cast

Hmmm....there is a lot of joy in driving a range rover ....and everybody sees you and call and hail you big boy!
yet you have spent 8 - 12 Milla for the pleasure. After just 1 year of use the car cannot fetch you N3m in the 2nd hand market.

Me, I continue to drive my 03 Pathfinder, with full options, well maintained looking like new all the time....AND my N10 milla in the bank is now N11.6milla after fixed deposit interest of N1.6m.

Who is the winner? Me or the idiot in the Range Rover?

These applies to normal working person or a true businessman (ordinary Nigerian)

It does not apply to our thieving politicians, the rogue business men or invoice inflating government contractors, thieving civil servant etc. But we the citizens/society pay for their crime , I. E no hospitals, no roads, no electricity, no amenities, wide spread poverty.

Change your mindset. And I dont think you have N22m anywhere, that was a clear lie.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by 2shure: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
stop hating.
i worked hard for my 22meter.
78m to go.
i must make 100m before next year
im thinking about going for an infiniti fx
i jus love its cuteness
IgboBasthard:

Hmmm....there is a lot of joy in driving a range rover ....and everybody sees you and call and hail you big boy!
yet you have spent 8 - 12 Milla for the pleasure. After just 1 year of use the car cannot fetch you N3m in the 2nd hand market.

Me, I continue to drive my 03 Pathfinder, with full options, well maintained looking like new all the time....AND my N10 milla in the bank is now N11.6milla after fixed deposit interest of N1.6m.

Who is the winner? Me or the idiot in the Range Rover?

These applies to normal working person or a true businessman (ordinary Nigerian)

It does not apply to our thieving politicians, the rogue business men or invoice inflating government contractors, thieving civil servant etc. But we the citizens/society pay for their crime , I. E no hospitals, no roads, no electricity, no amenities, wide spread poverty.

Change your mindset. And I dont think you have N22m anywhere, that was a clear lie.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by IgboBasthard: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
2shure:
stop hating.
i worked hard for my 22meter.
78m to go.
i must make 100m before next year
im thinking about going for an infiniti fx
i jus love its cuteness

I went thru your posts. Nigga you ain't got 1m let alone 22m.

You wey dey plan to run abroad with 800K?

Remember the guy wey return 800k mistakenly paid in to his account.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by 2shure: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
u can run a check up buh ma money
ma business.
im a coded ass niggi.
wtf is 800k. thats some money i lend ppl bro.
stop hating.
i got dat 22mil bro.
i got it fo real
i need to double up and make 22 into 50
IgboBasthard:

I went thru your posts. Nigga you ain't got 1m let alone 22m.

You wey dey plan to run abroad with 800K?

Remember the guy wey return 800k mistakenly paid in to his account.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by IgboBasthard: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
2shure:
u can run a check up buh ma money
ma business.
im a coded ass niggi.
wtf is 800k. thats some money i lend ppl bro.
stop hating.
i got dat 22mil bro.
i got it fo real
i need to double up and make 22 into 50

More grease to your elbow. May God guide and empower you. It doesn't matter whether you have N22m or not...you have the right spirit and attitude. Just watch your dick, dont fall in love its usually detrimental to men, and you dont have to be flash ....operate under the radar until your money is SOLID! Then just flex a little .....let the people around you believe you have only N5m when infact you carry N50m. Good luck and stay blessed.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by 2shure: 7:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
i dont chase biches
yea i might catch a feelings
buh fuk it
naija biches are getting none of ny money
know me wen am poor
not wen am rich
u come and claim relationship
IgboBasthard:

More grease to your elbow. May God guide and empower you. It doesn't matter whether you have N22m or not...you have the right spirit and attitude. Just watch your dick, dont fall in love its usually detrimental to men, and you dont have to be flash ....operate under the radar until your money is SOLID! Then just flex a little .....let the people around you believe you have only N5m when infact you carry N50m. Good luck and stay blessed.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by dammycamby: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2018
Women will always be Women. They don't want stress at all... I wonder if they is anything like love oo...
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by delvinho: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2018
aonag:

my mindset is that of a daft thief. indeed. but if you have 100,000 how does, 200 naira look like to you? my perspective and yours are not on the same level. so GTFO

Obviously you are a pauper and i am sure you will do blood money.. Even dangote and others of his ilk value such sums as mentioned by the poster.
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
delvinho:

Obviously you are a pauper and i am sure you will do blood money.. Even dangote and others of his ilk value such sums as mentioned by the poster.

pauper? hahahaa... na ur talk... lol
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by Amadioha01(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2018
Women will always be women
Re: "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" by benzion72(m): 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
95% of Nigeria lady will do same thing

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday