Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35383 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
When I see things like this, I am really happy and also this makes me not to relent on what I do.

One very Important part of the hustle is HONESTY
If you loose this for whatever reason you are gone for good and no one can trust your business no matter how hard you try.....

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Temitopemo6e6(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Prince abeg update on market price
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Prince abeg update on market price
iPhone pouch 600
Andriod pouch 450
3d glass 250
Ordinary glass 75
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Opportunities are being presented to us on a daily basis
What makes you different is how best you utilise what you have at hand......

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
I can confidently say that no one has gone into phone accessories business and regretted it unless you don't know what you're doing....mm

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Methane04: 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tested and legit, omotola

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2020
Methane04:
Tested and legit, omotola from Oyo
He is professional and always ready business
Thanks for trusting me.....

We are together
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Update

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
So if you're scared of doing business with me then you have nothing to worry about now,
We will be registered in a matter of weeks then have a legit business account.

There is nothing to be worried about any longer.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
So far so good
Over 2years and counting. This business has been up without any bad name or review.

I have built my business around trust and honesty and I expect every other person in business to do the same.

The good thing about honesty is that you don't do much work, people talk about your business on your behalf.

That privilege I have been enjoying for a year now and I don't Intend to stop anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Good morning and happy new week

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Always know the kind of products that moves faster in your area before coming to discuss with me please. It will be easier.

Check if people where you stay like low quality products or high quality products.....

This can make our discussion very short and easy.....
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
The eagle is still flying
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Emmanuel72(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
When are you releasing the E book?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Emmanuel72:
When are you releasing the E book?
Writing an ebook takes a lot of time and needs valuable contents.....
Soon sir
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Joel Hi-Tech Communications is now a brand registered to run legally as a business in Nigeria... .

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:18am On Aug 29, 2020
Araimo

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2020
Are you having issues with buying a reliable charger or getting a good Bluetooth speaker or earphone.....

I can assist you to get something very reliable concerning your phone accessories
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Smart watch with airpod..... Good quality

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
smiley

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by OMOANIBIRE: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
MY OGA PLS,YOUR OFFICE ADRESS I WISH 2 B THERE 2MAO
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Joel Hi-Tech Communications is not duely registered under CAC. We can handle any kind of business now.....

Honesty has always been my watch word......

Trust us to make you happy

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
We are legit

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
iPhone panels sold and working perfectly

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Another successful delivery

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by mekuso89(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
my man I want to venture into phone accessories business, please what current rate for memory cards now, and phone chargers with 3 to 4 usb port.

awaiting reply
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2020
mekuso89:
my man I want to venture into phone accessories business, please what current rate for memory cards now, and phone chargers with 3 to 4 usb port.

awaiting reply
Click on my WhatsApp link below for price of goods
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Phrankher(f): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alabaintprice:
We are legit

Congratulations boss, you're going places.

Please try to be updating us on prices for the goods posted
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Phrankher(f): 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Alabaintprice:
Apple watch series 5.....
Buy for 18,000 sell at 30k online

Is this still available
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Phrankher:

Is this still available

Yes it is
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2020
If you're interested in this offer

Combo price N30,500

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.