Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35306 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2022
I'm still here to assist you 8n this line of business......
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by ICEWIN: 12:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Alabaintprice:
People don't value free Information.
For 4 years I have been doing phone accessories and teaching people. I have wasted most of my time giving value to people who aren't ready to.take actions.
If I am doing anything with anyone now then I must know that person is serious to take action. Knowing that is by paying for my knowledge.

A knowledge you can't get online

Hello Joel please I want to go into just chargers and Cable for now and I will be selling at the road side,I don't have money for shop yet, just want to start up something reasonable to assist myself
1.Will 30k start up something reasonable for me in small scale ?
2. If it's not reasonable will the 30k start up either the chargers (adapter) or the cables only
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:10am On Nov 09, 2022
ICEWIN:

Hello Joel please I want to go into just chargers and Cable for now and I will be selling at the road side,I don't have money for shop yet, just want to start up something reasonable to assist myself
1.Will 30k start up something reasonable for me in small scale ?
2. If it's not reasonable will the 30k start up either the chargers (adapter) or the cables only

Hi, good morning.
It depends on the kind of charger you decide to go for.
If it is the normal chargers between 500-700. You can get about 30pcs of the charger while you use the balance to get the cables.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by ICEWIN: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Hi, good morning.
If it is the normal chargers between 500-700. You can get about 30pcs of the charger while you use the balance to get the cables.
Boss can i call you on phone?
I dont have access to whatsapp now
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by ICEWIN: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Hi, good morning.
how much for the cables?
are they fast cable or normal cable
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by ICEWIN: 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Fast cables range from 350 to 500
Normal cable is 180-250.....
1.From your years of experience sir do you advice i go in with just the chargers and cord for now since they are turn over goods?

2. Do u advice i start with 30k,since is what i have and not like i have a shop.

3. will it cost me more if you will waybill the goods from lagos to abuja for me

Am ignorance thats why am asking question
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Cyril009(m): 7:39am On Nov 19, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Fast cables range from 350 to 500 Normal cable is 180-250.....
Are the fast cable branded for a example a uslion 3A 0.25m micro USB cable...
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Sirseedorf(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Following.....
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2022
Cyril009:

Are the fast cable branded
for a example a uslion 3A 0.25m micro USB cable...

They are none of them....
Those brands you mentioned are very expensive. They are not in Alaba. You can get them at computer village.
In Alaba, we import goods based on the demand of wholesaler.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Opelwonder(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2023
Alabaintprice:
Cheap phone covers...
how much for these phone covers
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Opelwonder:
how much for these phone covers

Andriod ₦500-₦800 depending on the design and quality
iPhone ₦900-₦4000 depending on the design and quality....

Note: these prices are wholesale
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:20am On Feb 21, 2023
Still here
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
*List of innovative mobile phone accessories that still has a very bright future*

5G network extender
MagSafe Apple accessories
Wireless charging stand
Bluetooth earbuds with Active Noise Cancellation
UV sanitising device
Mobile game controller
Phone grip and stand

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Even an original fast charger will destroy your phone In 2 months......

I said so , so be careful
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by jashar(f): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good day.

Do you have a dropshipping telegram group I can join to see current designs and prices of your products?

Thank you.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:54am On May 08, 2023
Don't think we are no longer in business .....

We are very much in business but unto bigger things. .

I'm here to assist you with your phone accessories business
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
By the special grace of God, this thread will continue been active like it was 2018/2019/2020

Cheers to more business

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Lawman4sure: 9:14am On Jun 21, 2023
Alabaintprice:
Don't think we are no longer in business .....

We are very much in business but unto bigger things. .

I'm here to assist you with your phone accessories business

Do you have a WhatsApp group? I would like to join...and please try and Update the prices of Goods you have currently in stock.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lawman4sure:

Do you have a WhatsApp group? I would like to join...and please try and Update the prices of Goods you have currently in stock.

There is no WhatsApp group. If you need something, send me a message via my WhatsApp contact below this comment
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Router..... Universal and single network

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
Series 8 smart watch for ₦9000. Give away wholesale 5pcs available

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Richard Millie smart watch.

15 days standby time

Product of greenlion

₦37,000

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Infinite smart watch

10days standby time

Product of greenlion

₦31,000

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
120 watts charger for
iPhone, type c and andriod

Availed in wholesale price

Quality at a good price

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
34 watts fast car charger with PD....

Available in wholesale for a good price

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.