Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (15798 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Fvckk grin grin trailer dope scara.

This lines de burst my head People ignite the revolution you want to

55 fvcking storage GB VRAM, too high, but dope cheesy
Dope brO, u too American game oo. cheesy

Hahahaha
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:

You dey mind them?
Wicked, selfish generation, all of them...male and females.

Hypocrites! Vindictive selfish people that wants to eat their cake and have it.

If this thread was the lady asking him for money in such rude manner, can all these hypocrites swear with their erection that their comments won't have been on how Naija girls like money?
And how he should go make money and watch girls flock around him.

Infact the thread will be about how women are hoes and all.

Would any of them ask him what he offers aside his prick and tell him to be a husband material by donating cash?hypocrites!!

That's why they keep meeting 95% ladies that offer just sex, but the women in their family are always, always...exempted.

They keep insulting ladies, but all of them claims the women in their family are different. So that means we're all good for each other na.

Only women should be wife materials and we should take every gabbage they bring to the table. If I ask any hypocrite on this thread what they bring to the table, they'll tell me rubbish. They'll love and care apart from money. As if I no get mama who love me. And I'm not making my own money.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
Na dem sabi. The only time I can approve this rubbish is when a lady has only sex to offer, then it's either the boyfriend decides to let her go or make her useful. But on no occasion should a guy say it's my obligation as his girlfriend to do his chores, or a girlfriend to his money. My own policy.

I don't do boyfriend issh, but if my boyfriend needs help with his clothes, I'll just help him take it to the dry cleaner.

If you observe, I didn't bother commenting earlier to the thread, because I don't think it's obligated to a girlfriend not even wife to wash and do chores for a boyfriend, it's a thing of choice, my believe.

I'm driving at your financial stances that men shouldn't complain if a woman ask them for money.

Now, irrespective of the thread "Chores complaint" and your stance "Financial complaint", am I to believe that a lady should do chores for her spouse just for money? cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by dingbang(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2018
he should have asked her nicely..

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by hardeysola(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2018
Moses247:

are u not satisfied with d ones she did?? some of Dem Here no wan do anything all in d name of we ain't married yet but na to spread leg collect money. lazy ass babies Dem lol
Of course I am.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by cyberaddict: 11:13am On Feb 04, 2018
9jaBloke:

Very proper response!

What Impudence!!!

Even if you were married, a man still has no right to act in that manner.

This is a sign for you to tell the kind of husband he is going to be. A man who does this still has that archaic mentality that women are beneath men.

Which marital law even states that a woman has to wash her husband's clothes? In these days where many women cater for their kids in between full-time jobs

Yes, there are some primary matrimonial duties a woman is expected to perform but washing her hubby's clothes under duress is not one of them.

Two things:
1. Every man should buy a washing machine before he gets married. They are very affordable.

2. If you show your woman love and respect, she'll be willing to do just anything for you. Love does not dictate, it flows.

What you should do:

1. Wait for him until he returns so you can politely talk about your dos and don'ts and try and set boundaries.

2. Leave the house and return to your base if he refuses to see reason.

I know some people will advise you to apologize and wash the clothes to prove that you are a wife material so that he will marry you.

I also know that this sounds unafrican but trust me. 'It is better to stay single and happy until the right man comes than to marry the wrong person and be perpetually miserable.'

On point!
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2018
- Y'all shut the Fuçk up with all the fůcking bootless ,bloodyfūcking inept and stupid arguments! undecided . (*Spits)
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Iseoluwani: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Me self, I want an husband material, when you come better bring extra cloth, I want you to build an extra balcony in my house... After that, I want to change my roof... I'm tired of this one...

I'm thinking of my painting job too...
Hope you can tile my house, my kitchen tile is not so 'it' anymore...

I have plumbing issues too... I just want yo go for some mani-pedi session with my girl friends
Can you handle all that or.. I should return the dirty slap to you back...

I don't think she has any problem with washing his clothes and the clothes of his while genealogy from ADAM..
If he had something very important to do, why the hell not, I'll wash because I'm free and I want to relieve his stress...
But he wants to stroll AND he dumped the clothes on me (the height of the disrespect)... I CAME to visit him because I was stressed and wanted a little lovey dovey alone time with my man..

There is a respectful way of saying babe, can you join me wash ineor two shirts?

Op break up with the fool... I don turn dumping ground for him dirty clothes oh!!

That's how your dad dumps.cloth on your mother when she wants to rest bah? Marriage material my ass... I thought I read she cooked for him?

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by cyberaddict: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
I'm kuku a lazy girl before so I don't think he'll want to try it with me.

Imagine the arrogance in doing it. Dropping the heap on the floor and telling her to make herself useful.
If na me I go just vex use all the clothes clean fan. Such guts, mtcheew.

Two wrongs.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Hahahaha
Tellz you man grin grin
Still waiting for "Sex doll 2017" game
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Tellz you man grin grin

Still waiting for "Sex doll 2017" game

Lol

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

If you observe, I didn't bother commenting earlier to the thread, because I don't think it's obligated to a girlfriend not even wife to wash and do chores for a boyfriend, it's a thing of choice, my believe.

I'm driving at your financial stances that men shouldn't complain if a woman ask them for money.

Now, irrespective of the thread "Chores complaint" and your stance "Financial complaint", am I to believe that a lady should do chores for her spouse just for money? cheesy
No, I'm not saying men shouldn't complain, I'm asking why they're saying women are entitled to do his chores and also complaining about women feeling entitled to their money. Like Sweetheart, you can't eat your cake and have it.

To your question, me I cannot see that has a relationship oh. Na unofficial housegirl work the girl dey do. Abi what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2018
cyberaddict:

Two wrongs.
He'll learn not to try it again.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Lol
Ma Nigga grin grin Ma Nigga grin
Only u be bosses grin
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Ma Nigga grin grin Ma Nigga grin

Only u be bosses grin

Abeg take am easy. Una when be oga for real life una go just come NL they form boy. Abeg nor set me up cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by cyberaddict: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:

Yeah! Maybe...but you'll totally destroy what's left of the relationship.

You best bet is to firmly express your displeasure and try to reason politely. You may end up earning his respect.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by 9jaBloke: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2018
cyberaddict:

On point!

Gracias smiley
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:
No, I'm not saying men shouldn't complain,

Lol cheesy maybe I misinterpreted you, because I saw something like "Men complaining about ladies being entitled to their money cheesy

makydebbie:

I'm asking why they're saying women are entitled to do his chores and also complaining about women feeling entitled to their money. Like Sweetheart, you can eat your cake and he it .

And once again you'v proved my comprehension on your earlier comment right cheesy

@bolded, Ofwhich she should be entitled to her man's money for doing the chores, so as to avoid the man eating his cake and having it back cheesy right?

makydebbie:

To your question, me I cannot see that has a relationship oh. Na unofficial housegirl work the girl dey do. Abi what's the difference?

Lol, grin sex is the different grin grin
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Cheap backward motherfucker should buy a washing machine.

If the whole thing went down as described, that guy has major league issues.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Abeg take am easy. Una when be oga for real life una go just come NL they form boy. Abeg nor set me up cheesy

Baba, be wyning em boy grin grin
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by 9jaBloke: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:

Lol. Hi dear
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2018
cyberaddict:

Yeah! Maybe...but you'll totally destroy what's left of the relationship.

You best bet is to firmly express your displeasure and try to reason politely. You may end up earning his respect.

I seriously dunno what I'll be doing with a guy with such mentality but your logic is beautiful all the same.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2018
9jaBloke:

Lol. Hi dear
Sweetheart. Didn't hear from you again. sad
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by veraiyke(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2018
Hmm at first it might have been a play but in the end it wasn't. As a girl you are under no obligation to wash a bf clothes. That said, you might have controlled the issue better with your replies. As for the guy let him be if he so wishes. For me as a guy I would say he is picking fights where there is none. Its annoying and heartbreaking but if you have tried getting him to understand and he isn't then so sorry your relationship is ending for no cause of yours
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Lol cheesy maybe I misinterpreted you, because I saw something like "Men complaining about ladies being entitled to their money cheesy

But una dey complain na. Will you appreciate a lady feeling entitled to your money? Na girlfriend oh.

And once again you'v proved my comprehension on your earlier comment right cheesy

@bolded, Ofwhich she should be entitled to her man's money for doing the chores, so as to avoid the man eating his cake and having it back cheesy right?

I don't know if I'm getting you right but I don't approve of such relationships. Boys like slaye feels that a woman shouldn't be bringing sex to the table, the only thing that matters is chores too. She must be hardworking to keep the home. If marriage was like that, then I think all the married or rather single men should go to the village and get one hardworking village champion, and they've found the ideal wife material that wouldn't just bring sex to the table.
Pardon my typos jare, I'm in church and I'm typing fast without going through.

Lol, grin sex is the different grin grin

That's office romance then. Housegirl and employer.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by okk4sure: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
Iseoluwani:
All of u telling her to dump the guy something is legally wrong with u.

The guy wants a real wife material not indomie material.... Lazy ass motherf**ker

u are useless and not fit for the master use

So washing a man's cloth is now out of relationship.. U are really not well.. I won't be surprised u will have ego problem with him

And if that guy continue courting u all in the name of love. Then he is legally mad

U're rite bt d guy ot to av politely asked her instead of imposing it on her.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:

But una dey complain na. Will you appreciate a lady feeling entitled to your money? Na girlfriend oh.
It depends on the my financial stability cheesy, what i wants in the relationship, flirt or settling. cheesy

makydebbie:

I don't know if I'm getting you right but I don't approve of such relationships. Boys like slaye feels that a woman shouldn't be bringing sex to the table, the only thing that matters is chores too. She must be hardworking to keep the home. If marriage was like that, then I think all the married or rather single men should go to the village and get one hardworking village champion, and they've found the ideal wife material that wouldn't just bring sex to the table.
Pardon my typos jare, I'm in church and I'm typing fast without going through.

Slaye didn't say he wants ladies that does chores only, he condemned your comment that said that you'll use the clothes to clean fan,I guess!

Understand him.

makydebbie:

That's office romance then. Housegirl and employer.

Most marriages and relationships of these days are like that.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

It depends on the my financial stability cheesy, what i wants in the relationship, flirt or settling. cheesy

Slaye didn't say he wants ladies that does chores only, he condemned your comment that said that you'll use the clothes to clean fan,I guess!

Understand him.

It's hard to understand frustrated people oh. Stop trying to justify his stand abeg, go and read his comment again, this time slowly.

So what are you useful for if you cannot help with chores? What are you offering your bf in return? Nah only to spread your legs you sabi?

Since I cannot do chores, I'm useless. Simple.

That doesn't make it right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

Understand him.

Lol she just proved to us all with her comment that she is a vegetable up stairs, Imagine; a man is sheltering you, taking care of you financially and otherwise, if someone is trying to am you, you will scream at the top of your voice for your guy to come to your aid and you cannot wash his clothes? Misplaced priority, I am not saying guys should start forcing their gfs to wash their clothes but for Pete sake you as a girl that your boyfriend is ensuring 90% responsibly of your ass, all you have to offer is sex? Really? So you cannot use your mind to help him with the house chores, wash his clothes and cook for him while he goes out to earn a fortune for you both while you do little to nothing to help him make that fortune you are enjoying? Okay, what qualifies you as a girl to be entitled to his money if you don't want to help him with chores? Smh, makydebbie. Get sense, you are stil a very small girl. So I don't really blame you when you reach 25, you go begin to wise

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by donstan18: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:

It's hard to understand frustrated people oh. Stop trying to justify his stand abeg, go and read his comment again, this time slowly.

So what are you useful for if you cannot help with chores? What are you offering your bf in return? Nah only to spread your legs you sabi?

Comment interpretation differs, cheesy cheesy the way you saw it might be different from mine cheesy I'm sure the only thing that got you upset there is "Na only to spread leg" cheesy not that I'm trying to justify him oo grin grin

But, keep your cools in deciphering comments cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Slaye: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
makydebbie:

Mumu I asked you a question, since you cannot do chores, what does your lazy ass have to offer? Simple question your vegetable brain could not process to give an answer to instead you decide to lash out your frustration (disgracing your self and your parents who failed at parenting) by insulting the females in my family whom you can never measure up to just because I asked you a simple question, you are the frustrated one here, you are frustrated because you know you have only your stinky black okoko Ghana pussssy to offer and nothing else and thus the early conclusion from you saying I meant you were useless, you were pained because I spoke the truth, it hit a nerve.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Slaye:

Lol she just proved to us all with her comment that she is a vegetable up stairs, Imagine; a man is sheltering you, taking care of you financially and otherwise, if someone is trying to am you, you will scream at the top of your voice for your guy to come to your aid and you cannot wash his clothes? Misplaced priority, I am not saying guys should start forcing their gfs to wash their clothes but for Pete sake you as a girl that your boyfriend is ensuring 90% responsibly of your ass, all you have to offer is sex? Really? So you cannot use your mind to help him with the house chores, wash his clothes and cook for him while he goes out to earn a fortune for you both while you do little to nothing to help him make that fortune you are enjoying? Okay, what qualifies you as a girl to be entitled to his money if you don't want to help him with chores? Smh, mkydebbie. Get sense, you are stil a very small girl. So I don't really blame you when you reach 25, you go begin to wise
This is how you know stupid people who don't read before jumping to quote you because they get orgasm from your replies.

Did you read where she said she was visiting for the first time since he got a new house? Is she living with him? Someone that came for a visit to know where her boyfriend stays. This mumu is mentioning when she's living with the guy. Comprehension was not embedded in your DNA.

Even if it's me in this context now, am I living with a man aka boyfriend?

The fact that the females in your family get 90% aid from their boyfriends doesn't apply to all females. Get that. I work for my own money can't be bothered about anybody. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? / The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.