Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? (15842 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
FuckingSteel:

-Name your fůcking price please cheesy cheesy
_________ grin

-Merchant: Viicfunwhore
-Service Required: SLOPPY HEAD

undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by FuckingSteel: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Viicfuntop:

undecided
smiley Hi,How are you?
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by spencekat(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
kallmemrB:
bro all those oloshos above you are single and have never had a serious relationship... they are the type you see in church [/b]disturbing God[b]
LOL
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by deafeyez: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
midolian:
Washing a boifrnd's cloth does not prove you are hardworking and neither does it guarantee he will marry you eventually..

Personally, I dont support doing that..if you wash out of your own volition, fine! but if he insists on you doing so for him, dont.

Dont because of husband scarcity turn yourself into one guy's slave. If you were my daughter, .....(lemme stop here angry )

SOON DOLLS THAT CAN WASH WILL BE MADE AND WOMEN CAN GO ALL I CARE.
IF SHE CANT WASH NOW, SHE CANT EITHER EVEN IF THEY MARRIED.
EXCEPT THE GUY IS A BACKUP.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
The guy is immature. Apparently this is his first time of doing this, so obviously he was influenced. Either someone mocked him for not being a man (by not treating his girlfriend like a house girl) or the topic came up somewhere and he felt he wasn't being 'the man'. Either way he's immature, because somebody old enough to have a job should be confident enough in his masculinity to not be so easily influenced.
Those of you Neanderthals saying she should've washed his clothes, are you suggesting boyfriends and girlfriends should practice/hold each other to their customary (traditional) roles? In the days of our forefathers, men provided money while girls took care of the house. By provide, I don't mean 20k, I mean enough money to take care of themselves, which is obviously why indiscriminate dating wasn't very popular back then, unless you were a chief or son of a chief. You can't just choose the side that favors you and condemn the other side, if girlfriends should perform their wifely duties, then boyfriends should perform their husbandly duties, and we all know that's all but impossible for the average Nigerian male youth.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Iseoluwani:
All of u telling her to dump the guy something is legally wrong with u.

The guy wants a real wife material not indomie material.... Lazy ass motherf**ker

u are useless and not fit for the master use

So washing a man's cloth is now out of relationship.. U are really not well.. I won't be surprised u will have ego problem with him

And if that guy continue courting u all in the name of love. Then he is legally mad

Try read and understand and skim the important points, the guy didn't do well
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by marvin904(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
first of all there's nothing wrong with her washing her guys clothes..
secondly the biggest iss i have with this story is hes manner of approach which is really bad..
buh i still cant judge the guy since i haven't heard hes side..

F.Y.I guys don't force any chick to do chores for you..
if she doesn't want to do it fine if she does ok..
if she has a valid reason no prb buh is a useless one
let her know you still have a choice in giving her money and it isn't by force..
give and recieve.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Ickes: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
makydebbie:
This one na boyfriend and girlfriend not husband and wife. If na husband and wife we go understand.
And you expect that throughout the relationship, nobody does anything for each other?. She comes visiting, and no trans, no food etc?
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Ickes: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
marvin904:
first of all there's nothing wrong with her washing her guys clothes..
secondly the biggest iss i have with this story is hes manner of approach which is really bad..
buh i still cant judge the guy since i haven't heard hes side..

F.Y.I guys don't force any chick to do chores for you..
if she doesn't want to do it fine if she does ok..
if she has a valid reason no prb buh is a useless one
let her know you still have a choice in giving her money and it isn't by force..
give and recieve.. undecided undecided
But wait, there is no place it is written that one will be offsetting the bills. Neither of them.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Enufo: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
My dear don't start what you cannot finish, a lady started that with my neighbour now they have two children, see the stress these children are giving her, she will go to work, as early as 4:30 or 5:00 am come back before bathing the kids for school and prepare their breakfast and lunch, he will heap his clothes for her to wash even his boxer he cant wash, even if she travel he will keep them until she returns before she will wash them on top of it again, mind u the contributions in the house is 50/50. who will allow his sister to pass through all these some of u men that are supporting her bf?
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ickes:
And you expect that throughout the relationship, nobody does anything for each other?. She comes visiting, and no trans, no food etc?
They do but they're not obligated to. It's purely out of love.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Today on Link Up With Dan, We have a lady that is a stateof confusion as she has this to share with us.
Dear Dan,
From ****, I'm writing this with so much anger right now. But first I want to share my little story. I have been dating this guy for quite some months now. He was the love of my life and my perfect twin when we first met. There was no place or event he wanted to attend that he wouldn’t go with me… Same with mine. We were inseparable. We were best friends and had so much love for each other. Just few weeks ago I traveled to see him since I haven’t been to his new place since his transfer at work. I had planned to have the best of a crazy weekend of fun, hot sex and more outings. I was prepared for the fun but never the fight. Our first fight ever began the next day after I arrived. I woke up, made breakfast while he was still asleep and then went to serve my baby in bed. Just after eating, he started picking out his dirty clothes out of the clean ones he had. Just while I turned on the TV to watch, my boyfriend dumped his heap of clothes on the chair and told me to go wash while he strolls out. And I turned and asked what that meant? Only for him to tell me, I’ve been having a great stay and it’s time to work and I bluntly told him No. I definitely wasn’t going to wash his clothes. We’re just dating, I am not his house help or wife. I told him and walked off to sleep.With anger he stormed out of the house, called me later that day to get out before he returns. Guys, what did I dowrong? am I supposed to wash his clothes when his hands are not broken? He wants to end the relationship but I love him badly.What do I do? Are girls supposed to do wifey duties for boyfriends?
Please help me, ‘cus I am really confused.

http://www..ng/others/please-help-boyfriend-wants-wash-clothes

As a Man, I will take your side in this situation for one reason. I don't see anything wrong with washing your partner's clothes, however I detest the way this individual ordered his partner to wash his clothes as if she's a slave.
I also support those calling for you to dump him, this is the type of guy that 'supports' his requests with hot slaps and kicks.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by orlayemmy15(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
jdluv:
please let the idiot go
like uve been dumping your ex... mumu
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by orlayemmy15(m): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
OneCorner:
Today on Link Up With Dan, We have a lady that is a stateof confusion as she has this to share with us.
Dear Dan,
From ****, I'm writing this with so much anger right now. But first I want to share my little story. I have been dating this guy for quite some months now. He was the love of my life and my perfect twin when we first met. There was no place or event he wanted to attend that he wouldn’t go with me… Same with mine. We were inseparable. We were best friends and had so much love for each other. Just few weeks ago I traveled to see him since I haven’t been to his new place since his transfer at work. I had planned to have the best of a crazy weekend of fun, hot sex and more outings. I was prepared for the fun but never the fight. Our first fight ever began the next day after I arrived. I woke up, made breakfast while he was still asleep and then went to serve my baby in bed. Just after eating, he started picking out his dirty clothes out of the clean ones he had. Just while I turned on the TV to watch, my boyfriend dumped his heap of clothes on the chair and told me to go wash while he strolls out. And I turned and asked what that meant? Only for him to tell me, I’ve been having a great stay and it’s time to work and I bluntly told him No. I definitely wasn’t going to wash his clothes. We’re just dating, I am not his house help or wife. I told him and walked off to sleep.With anger he stormed out of the house, called me later that day to get out before he returns. Guys, what did I dowrong? am I supposed to wash his clothes when his hands are not broken? He wants to end the relationship but I love him badly.What do I do? Are girls supposed to do wifey duties for boyfriends?
Please help me, ‘cus I am really confused.

http://www..ng/others/please-help-boyfriend-wants-wash-clothes

well... im not here to judge, i just want to say that from the way uve narrated the relationship between you and him, i dont think washing his clothes is actually what caused the fight. because u ladies have a way of making people believe you're innocent whenever you had a quarrel with your bf or fiancee.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Viicfuntop(f): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2018
FuckingSteel:

smiley Hi,How are you?
undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lamzee:
The guy should have make an attempt to wash the clothes, then if the GF did not join him, that's when he should react
every1 with their own opinions and views, but 4 me o (even though u nor ask) I don't see what he will b reacting to. its not by force that she joins him. I met a guy, started a relationship not more than a week he asked me to come cook 4 him. would have gone but was really busy that weekend, next he called three days later 4 me to come wash him clothes. that was when i sat down to think, a relationship not up to 2weeks? I won't start what I can't finish, I just jejely called it quit
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
orlayemmy15:

like uve been dumping your ex... mumu
guy no need 4 insults na, she just aired her own view
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Enufo:
My dear don't start what you cannot finish, a lady started that with my neighbour now they have two children, see the stress these children are giving her, she will go to work, as early as 4:30 or 5:00 am come back before bathing the kids for school and prepare their breakfast and lunch, he will heap his clothes for her to wash even his boxer he cant wash, even if she travel he will keep them until she returns before she will wash them on top of it again, mind u the contributions in the house is 50/50. who will allow his sister to pass through all these some of u men that are supporting her bf?
my neighbour travelled, husband left all d plates he used 4 d whole week until her arrival. u need to see quarrel
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by luchiiii(f): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
jdluv:
please let the idiot go
..... i completely agree wit u
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Neurotika: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wrong approach from the guy. Dumping the cloth like that without pleading for help is lame. That said, I cannot date a girl that can't help out with my clothes (cos I'm freaking lazy with domestic chores). But no need acting bossy about it. Yea, if you like throw me the I'm not married to you card, truth is there's no assurance you will still do the chores when we married. Village girls still topping the charts of wife material for now. Marry a urban babe at your peril.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Moses247:
I wish we could go back to those days....when our mothers no dare tell our papa's say Dem no fit wash clothes. all this Feminist mentality is going to destroy alot of girls..no marriage for Dem. no man go marry u with this attitude
we know Wetin we want, we go only chop u(feminist) while it Last. but we know d type we gonna Marry at last. we know lol....
don't 4get d 'mother's' u were referring to were married.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Moses247:

Story..Story.......any house chores u can't do for ur boyfriend eh u can't do it with ur husband as well. it takes practice, it's like saying mummy don't teach me how to cook. I will do that when I get married.......so spare d story.
grin
Moses247:

Story..Story.......any house chores u can't do for ur boyfriend eh u can't do it with ur husband as well. it takes practice, it's like saying mummy don't teach me how to cook. I will do that when I get married.......so spare d story.
any money u Cant spend 4 ur gf, u can't spend on ur wife. it takes practice
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by orlayemmy15(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2018
gloria34:
guy no need 4 insults na, she just aired her own view

i did the something too
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by jacyhelen(f): 5:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Iseoluwani:
All of u telling her to dump the guy something is legally wrong with u.

The guy wants a real wife material not indomie material.... Lazy ass motherf**ker

u are useless and not fit for the master use

So washing a man's cloth is now out of relationship.. U are really not well.. I won't be surprised u will have ego problem with him

And if that guy continue courting u all in the name of love. Then he is legally mad

..lmao
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 20, 2018
makydebbie:
Because I'm dating a guy, I'm entitled to do his chores. grin

Why do guys complain when ladies feel entitled to their money? Anyway this is nairaland, what am I even expecting again.
thank you. I was just about to say that. Ask them for money, they’ll say I’m not your father. And I’m not talking about petty transport money, money thats more than enough. I’m not your house help so I cannot wash your clothes. Two can play that game. Life is a game itself. They want us to be like the older generation, not realising our fathers used to provide ALL the money, whilst our mothers used to take care of the house and children. But in this generation they want 50/50. Pick and choose when it’s beneficial to them. You pay half I pay half, and still do all the house chores and take care of the kids. They want mothers not wives. House helps not partners. It doesn’t work like that. Any complaints, you’re a goldigger and you’re lazy. Disgusting
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Safiaaa:
thank you. I was just about to say that. Ask them for money, they’ll say I’m not your father. And I’m not talking about petty transport money, money thats more than enough. I’m not your house help so I cannot wash your clothes. Two can play that game. Life is a game itself. They want us to be like the older generation, not realising our fathers used to provide ALL the money, whilst our mothers used to take care of the house and children. But in this generation they want 50/50. Pick and choose when it’s beneficial to them. You pay half I pay half, and still do all the house chores and take care of the kids. They want mothers not wives. House helps not partners. It doesn’t work like that. Any complaints, you’re a goldigger and you’re lazy. Disgusting
Leave them, they want to eat their cakes and have it. Imagine the hypocrisy in this thread. I was just shaking my head.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by SATANIIST: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2020
kill yasef
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Liposure: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sacajawea, about that ilorin babe
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Tvibes001(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
makydebbie:
I'm kuku a lazy girl before so I don't think he'll want to try it with me.

Imagine the arrogance in doing it. Dropping the heap on the floor and telling her to make herself useful.
If na me I go just vex use all the clothes clean fan. Such guts, mtcheew.
Lol. If person jam this one where she they wash the clothes with Christian music erhhh, I go think say na washing of clothes be her calling.
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
[b][/b] yeye girl just once you are shouting, besides you are the one that carry your leg to his house, do it and keep quite, wait for another day he will tell you to do it, that's when you can tell him you ain't his wife yet common
Re: PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? by LINTUNE(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
makydebbie:
Speak on behalf of the females in your family and stop disturbing me.

jwhy not just answer his question..no be fight na ...u wake up in the morning, after eating breakfast( his own food) u just sit to watch tv, imagine such insolence..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#willyoudie Tag And Question / Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. / Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.