Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Proofs!!!Nothing Has Changed In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proofs!!!Nothing Has Changed In The World (378 Views)

My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proofs!!!Nothing Has Changed In The World by Teophilus96(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
seeing the strange things currently happening all across the world,one would conclude by saying that the world is coming to an end.The Only reason why you got to know about all these strange things in the first place was that you needed information about them.In Essence Information Age Has Made every thing secretive become clearly seen.And Also with the use of technology,every info can now get to any place around the world.

I want you to know that there is nothing new under the sun.Euerything thing you see happening today had happened in time past.Information Age

Is it war after the death of Jesus?Remember World War 1 And 2.Information Age

Is it sex dolls?it has been there even before u were born.Robots,strapons and the rest were there before now.there were objects of pleasure.Information Age

Is It fulani herdsmen killings?There were ethnic/tribal/religious battles in time past,Remember NIGERIA CIVIL WAR.Information Age

to be continued....

1 Like

Re: Proofs!!!Nothing Has Changed In The World by Teophilus96(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is It a naked woman displaying her unclothedness?If it were possible for harlots in time past to do the same by the use of technology,you would see their own pictures on GOOGLE right now.Information Age

Is it the Richest man?Remember Solomon,Imhotep and the rest.Information Age

To Cut the long story short,this is information age.This Is a time in history when information about almost anything is out there on the Internet.NOTHING IS NEW UNDER THE SUN.

Hope this makes sense. THE END.

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Gave Me STD But She Is Calling Me A LovePeddler / Why Do I Need Jesus In My Relationship By SOIBI RANSOM / Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.