Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

#blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl (2175 Views)

Help! This Dark, Tall Igbo Boy Wants To Make Me Lose My Home Training / Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / Lady Shares After $ex Bedroom Photos, Says: "I Fvck On The First Date" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl by ThatCEO: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2018
Bleaching cream has become the order of the day among Nigerian men and women alike, even a particular past Governor of Oyo State is not spared. Our celebs think they would lose their media presence if they don't keep it light, and the slayers will use anything to attract the boys. Checkout the photos here and visit here for more news articles https://1moregist.com

Re: #blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl by Fuckyoumod: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2018
After them go say black is beautiful.... No be only beautiful, na burn-tiful.
Re: #blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl by Ayoemrys(m): 11:40am On Feb 05, 2018
This is the real africana.black is beautiful.
Re: #blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl by Asbaba(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2018
black is beautiful koh? I think they mean black is original....
Some of the white slayqueens are made in Lagos,,, duk na karya ne.
Re: #blacked! Check Out Bedroom Photos Of This Dark Skinned Girl by Offpoint: 11:45am On Feb 05, 2018
I'll pass

(1) (Reply)

My Friend, Her Boyfriend And I / Some Girls shaa. (Pics Added) / Relationship About Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.