Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98713 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Tonyblu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2007
She likes being around you.
Likes listening to you.
FLASH you till you are on LOW BATT!

Wanna make new friends?
Click to HERE JOIN!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by nickdude: 4:02am On Dec 05, 2007
this might sound crazy but im in 6th grade and im really interested in a girl.shes going out with some1 else. i was wonderin if anybody could tell me how to get her to like me?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 05, 2007
if like a guy i usually, act like hmmmm. . . i just tell him straight out. , ."hey boi, i think you're fyn" then smile. now if he doesn't smile back, the boy want wahala grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nautillus(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2007
GAWD, This is the longest thread eva,

She like's u,  grin    she like's u not  cry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2007
seun, I don't think when a woman asks in such manner basically means she really likes you. She could be more interested body your body, money, someone she is trying to make jealous.Sometimes all you said(the initial attraction)could last for a few seconds, days,weeks, till she loses interest after getting to know you better.(your flaws, weaknesses,, )

topetall, well said. thank you kiss kiss
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by gosky(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2007
Yes! She smiles anytime you are around and she cries when you scold her.
Ummm, and she always tries to please you.

Kind of agree with u
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by rockiedink(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
Nautillus:

GAWD, This is the longest thread eva,

She like's u, grin she like's u not cry

true man. notice its all newbies keeping it alive
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by mystikalb2(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2007
"""aderonke"""if i like a guy, i'll give him d attention he needs. liking him may not neccessary be a romantic one. i'll b interested in his well being for sure and his progress.
its no big deal Roll Eyes because d way u guys r handling it, u make it sound as if a girls will turm 'mumu' when she likes a guy. i begi no b so o,

d attention ur trying to give 2 him , is to collect recharge card or money from you, right
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Odunuga: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2007
no be so
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by mojmicky(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2007
if a babe likes you,no matter how stupidur jokes are , she would always laugh over it,
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by creamdream: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2007
if you give a  dIRTY SLAP ON THE LEFT CHEEK AND SHE TURNS THE RIGHT TO YOU!!  gUYS THATS THE ACID TEST, GO TRY IT ON YOR WOMEN!! SEND (TEXT)THE RESULT TO 08064464711
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by MrInfo1(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2008
She will wait to be the first to tell you happy new year grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by libra101(m): 2:11am On Jan 01, 2008
If a girl likes u she sends u luvly text messages.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by tatenda: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2008
Akinzo, if ladies start behaving in that manner that u have described, then its sad, because its like buying love. It shows desperation. I`m a lady myself with all the things u mentioned but why must i give u my money or car? Infact what will i be doing with a lazy bugger who seems to be around to suck me

P/S, Hot- Angel i second u 100%. At times men think we are dummies who are easily blinded by lust.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by tatenda: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2008
Terdoo dear, begging is a little bit demeaning. Some of us ladies have this pride in us so much that if u see me going to the extend of swallowing my pride and beg some dude that i`m not even sure that he might marry me, then it means that person is very, very special with some exceptional qualities from the whole lot.
Plse my lady friends, if there are some of u out there who are still doing this thing of begging for love, stop it. It makes the male species lose respect for us.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by solumto: 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2008
why wont u knw wen a gurl likes u? are u guys telling me dat u have never used one of those tips to make an advancement on a gurl? as for me i knw wen a gurl likes me
1-they give u a big smile
2-they dnt hesitate to give u their number
3-u call them
4-they tell u t text ur adress
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by solumto: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2008
why wont u knw wen a gurl likes u? are u guys telling me dat u have never used one of those tips to make an advancement on a gurl? as for me i knw wen a gurl likes me
1-they give u a big smile
2-they dnt hesitate to give u their number
3-u call them
4-they tell u to text ur adress
5-they come over
6-U start regretting or reminiscing over what both of u did
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 03, 2008
9 out of 10 times, it's quite easy to tell if a girl likes you.

You just know it.

It's so darn obvious that if it takes you to ask to figure if she does like you, then sorry she doesn't.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by outlawcum4(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2008
i dont need no likeness from no girl, all i want is sex, sex, sex. cuz gurly's of dis dayz are BUNCH OF WHORES.
GIRLS ARE ONLY IMPORTANT FOR 2REASONS.
1. TO WARM THE BED
2. TO DO THE LAUNDRY AND CLEAN UP DA KIDDOS FAECES.
OUTSIDE THAT, NOTHING MORE.
FUCKER!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by ruudgal: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2008
Ignorance should be a crime punishable by mass flogging,

Seun, you have describad a typical village girl romance,

if u were to hand your babe a pen and she just jacks it out of your hand, next thing you'd say is that she is angry or she is irritated by you, wen we brush your hand, it is merely to reassure you that we can still stand you,

when you say something funny, are we suppose to tap you on the ass or down below?>?, isnt the chest the most logical place to emphasise the hysterity of what you just said, ?

if i want to hug my man, i do without needing any special permission or occasion such as him saying he is hungry or bearing good news, Ps: its the guy who usually picks up the girl in the moment of his happiness/,

tHATS why you guys never know how to read girls, you are too busy playing james bond and inspector gadget, if you wnat to know, why cant you just ask her??

Dont you have friends that just always touch you when they are talking to you, both male and female??

Abeg o, dont mislead people with your less that perfect interpretation of the feminine mannerism
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kayemjay(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2008
does it really matter if a girl likes you. i believe nija girls like da "wham bam thank you maam" thing. you know
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by outlawcum4(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
the best way to figure out if a girl like u or not is by breaking her heart by romancin another girl at a place were she would quickly catch up with you guyz then no bi person go tell her to speak her mind black or white.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by squirrel20(f): 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
she calls all the time, always listens to whatever you have to say(dry or funny).cares about your general wellbeing and always wants to be around you.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by toleiro(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2008
In my liitle experience about women, they can show affection , care or likeness in different ways

some will always want to talk to you and wanting to be alone with you most often than not,
some like seun said will touch you even when what you said is not that funny
some feel you are the funniest guy they ever met
some the way you talk compose yourself, dress and they ahead and tell you all these
finally some show they like you by picking up argument with everytime there is a topic they always at the opposite end

so you see, women could show they like you in different ways, its left to you to decode the signal they are sending at a particular point in time.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by deola1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2008
by refusing sex, i guess thats the only way she can prove it. This shows she really loves u not just for sex grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by deola1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2008
squirel20 let's know each other
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Tonyblu(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2008
Well, is there post on how to tell if a Guy likes u?
Ladies. . .?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lilliesboy(m): 5:21pm On May 27, 2008
By the way she looks and smile at u,expecially if u talked with her before.If she find interest in whatever thing u are doing and wanna be there or participate in ur conversation.The last one is dat she might wanna ask u something,like if u see somebody or anything which she knows u will know.But many will like u to go and talk to them first,even some may pick quarrel with you. angry
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by omoovie(f): 5:38pm On May 27, 2008
Depends on the guy but if I really really truly "gbadun" the guy, I won't lie, I become extra shy or tongue-tied like mumu! It drives me nuts men! I'm working on it. ;-D
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by jpphilips(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2008
out of the corner of my eye i always see her looking at me
-and when i turn around to look at her she smiles at me
she always seems to be really friendly towards me even though shes a nice person in general

answer;

it may be that u have a long, funny ,dry face that most times she wonders;
"lord God, wot kind of creature has thou made?"

when i wear a hat or something to school she asks to wear it (which actually now that i think about it so do a lot of girls)

Answer:

maybe she has a big head that only ur hat can fit her or perhaps
she has dandruff and wants to share with u

sometimes i see two of her friends tring to drag her over to me

Answer:

maybe she farts in public and her friends becomes apprehensive of her
presence

during a math or other test we were sitting right accross from each other and i was stuck and i was looking at her and then she look up from her paper directly at me and smiled and look back at her test
reasons she probably doesnt like me

answer:

maybe uve alwayz given her the Prof chike obi impression so she smiles
in envy of ur success

often when im standing near her she moves

Answer:

you have a body odour ,wot do u expect?

one friend of hers really dislikes me so she'll probably get a bad impression of me

if she did like me i would expect her to act shy around me but she acts pretty normal

Answer:

ur lifestyle is pathetic, so wot other consolation prise do u wish.

my guy wake up 2 your social responsibilities
the young chick is PROTECTING HERSELF
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kayjay1307: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2008
Anyway, Sen u need to wise UP! It's not about touch me i touch u that will make u tell if a Girl really likes u, a girl can gives u midnight hot romance and @ the same time wake u up the following morning with a tea cup of poison to the grave yard.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Mesmerize(f): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2008
If she actually noticed you. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.