Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (98710 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by thendo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2008
smile @ you everytime, seem interested in what you get up to, get the picture?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by alphonso69: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2008
arrange an offence for her
and watch
she even if got some pride will come eventually to beg u
dont be adamant
pls accept
she loves u
true life storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by HCH3COO: 2:28am On Aug 05, 2008
you will understand when you're old enough. grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Gabry(f): 4:28am On Aug 05, 2008
@ Topic,

Simple, you ask her and she will tell you yes or no.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by deleson: 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2008
Na lie.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by agwoko: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2008
abi o.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Gabry(f): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2008
Some of us might just tell you the truth. Life is like a Lottery ticket. Its either you strike or not.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by mega9torre(m): 2:14am On Nov 05, 2008
hm, all these ones una de talk no de 4 nija girl head.if u make mistake enter,hm, hm, she go chop u die. grin

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by temitopex1(m): 2:39am On Nov 05, 2008
i support u lexy, u r right, smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by sammyjl(f): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2008
Positive signs
No hesitation in providing da nr doesnt always mean she likes u, sometimes we give our digits and later realize, y do f*&%K did i give my digits to this idiot.

@ Poster, keep your eyes open and u'll c
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by DonPedro21(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2009
When a girl likes you, she just wait to see whether u like her
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by franklin09: 6:19am On Feb 01, 2009
hello im franklin male and im interested in meeting a nice girl here for friendship or more than that relationship , im a model and im from nairaland so i need a real girl u can mail me then i can give u my number for cal then or urs too me k,
uwalink29@yahoo.com
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by opiororo1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
She wont want to show it but wuld throw several surrepticious glances at you and would be willing to ask or answer any question,stupid or not.8-)
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by belemzy: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2009
I'm sure u know that love and like are two different words,with different meanings? listen if i lkie a guy, its just for friendship thats all.and i belive u guyz see it in the eyes of a girl weda she dose like u or not.so its not hard. smiley
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Chiori(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
I have observed from experience that when a girl really digs you, she mistakenly refers to every guy around her by your name
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 12:45am On Jun 12, 2009
you guys don't know anything about us girls if we like you and are shy we try not to get in your way and try not to talk to you. If we arent shy we will tell you we like you and if you say no then you just gave that girl a broken heart. If its a populuar girl she will walk by you alot say hi in a "hot" voice and if you walk by her when she talking she'll shut up and watch you walk by. If she's a loser she'll do the same thing as a shy girl except she'll cry every night because she lonely and wants to be you girlfriend. The only girl that would touch you alot is a freak or very organized and thats why she wants to fix your collar. Oh and if a girl really "digs you" she acts like a shy girl I should know I really "dig" a guy and don't call any boys around me his name. Who ever just said that dosen't know any thing. If anyone swears at what I just said I'm telling the truth got it?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 12:52am On Jun 12, 2009
P.S. can sombody please tell me all the signs of knowing how a boy likes a girl please tell me I really need to know if a boy named Matthew Schmiedl likes me. I think he might be cheating on his girlfriend.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by kingbobnet: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2009
snazzydawn Do you like me
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Lexiwhite(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2009
when they start opening their teeth and moping at u all the time - start running grin
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
when they start opening their teeth and moping at u all the time - start running

They could turn out to be VAMPIRES
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 2:03am On Jul 15, 2009
Who is Snazzydawn? and you didn't really answer my question.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by olatwo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
IF a lady likes UU she pretends not to pay attention to what ever
UU do or say BUT, UU ill alwayz know that she wants to be Wiv UUor arround wer UU are. smiley wink

Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 1:48am On Jul 21, 2009
you guys are really stupid! the only boy that isn't stupid is matthew schmiedl! now answer the dang question!
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2009
Clarice
Watch those words. This aint no dissing corner - so I would suggest U take that back

What is the meaning of that?
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2009
Well you guys don't know anything about us girls and none of you are answering my question! Please answer me cry Type to me A.S.A.P. please.

I LOVE MATTHEW SCHMIEDL kiss
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by olatwo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
I support that uu take that word else, angry

@ moderator sanction should come (full stop)
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by claraice(f): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2009
What? Oh and don't say anything that a 10 year old dosn't know about because I am really ten but guess what don't worry I all ready know about sex.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by lexyflexy(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2009
@ Clarice
If I were you, I would go find out all I need to know about Reputation and PERSONALITY
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by zerocool(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
@clarice; u sound rily immatured, so being 10 isn't at all surprising.

@moderator; i fink u shld try direct clarice to the kiddies thread/corner, so she can post her topic or question.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by zerocool(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2009
@clarice; u sound rily immatured, so being 10 isn't at all surprising.

@moderator; i fink u shld try direct clarice to the kiddies thread/corner, so she can post her topic or question.
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2009
Topic.

I think Marlet01 gave an appropriate answer to d question since 2006 and a few other counterpart. wink
Re: How To Tell If A Girl Likes You by bibiazim1: 3:04am On Jul 23, 2009
i kno a girl likes me when we have shagged each other

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.