Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (77101 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by addikt(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
.ahhhh!!!....THIS PICTURE IS AFTER AND BEFORE , NOT BEFORE AND AFTER

HER DEVELOPMENT DEY SLIDE BACK LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON DANCE grin

Poor everything than ever!

6 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by KELVONISTIC: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
I see two different people shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
profolaolu:
When I want to define stupid,I refer to this oneBeing a Christian is about modesty, not reveal any tempting part and shape of her body,that is Christ teaching
Lol her before clothes aren't even revealing, you can still look nice and be modest

Her choice though, good for her
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Appetizer(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Where's devil or i don't believe.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by solid3(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmmmmm, haven enjoyed the one side of life, it's time to give the other one a shot.

N she may switch from time to time.
Seems the devil was better for you. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by columbus007(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
resetting to her own factory settings smiley

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Eeroh95(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Show us the certificate the DEVIL gave you.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by simeotexy: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
da amme diok iso
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by OmoOshodi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rubbish

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by isan(m): 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Too much savagery on this thread so someone can not repent in peace again cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
pweshboi:

point of correction, looking modest and looking good are the same thing. I never said she should exposed her body before she looks good. and please being modest doesn't mean living a poor lifestyle
With the aids of diagram show someone looking good,modest,without body revealing her body and body shape

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Jabioro: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
I prefered your previous self than now..your present is fake,l can bet it she would complain about having suitor or she noon num or sister.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Hormotorlah: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
cry cry cry cry
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by isan(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pls where are the I don't give a Bleep group when you need them
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by UncutSk(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:
She don clock 30 naso her brain come reset. grin

Evenin' newspaper.
mah nigga chill
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by guru90: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
How I wish #Buhari will see and read her post!!!!
Total changed for her....

But Buhari refused to give us change, he promised us.....
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol her before clothes aren't even revealing, you can still look nice and be modest

Her choice though, good for her
post ur own picture of looking modest
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
The hustle is real, bitch don dey find husband.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by san316(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
This her appearance can discourage people from being born again ooo. looking dumped

4 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
See how cool she looks now. Like someone who does not even know what d**k is grin grin grin
A brother in her church will see her and want to marry her not knowing she has aborted all the babies she suppose born finish.
Bad market.

4 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by oneda(m): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
(2 Corinthians 7:1 KJV) Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God

So many believes that the body is not important in salvation but the Bible says otherwise.
Also (Revelation 21:27 KJV) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie : but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

False hair, false complexion, false nails, false lashes false breast, false bums etc are simply lies. I will simply stand with the Bible that no lie or liar will enter that city.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
oneda:
(2 Corinthians 7:1 KJV) Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God

So many believes that the body is not important in salvation but the Bible says otherwise.
Also (Revelation 21:27 KJV) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie : but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

False hair, false complexion, false nails, false lashes false breast, false bums etc are simply lies. I will simply stand with the Bible that no lie or liar will enter that city.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Umuchima69: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
midehi2:
Good for you
pls, show me how to work for devil o. l need employment
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Umuchima69: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
midehi2:
Good for you
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Umuchima69: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
midehi2:
Good for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by adams345(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
wen dem don shine enough of congo...na dat tym dem know say dey go near God abi

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by veeveejay(f): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ugly but why is she now dark
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lmaooooooo @ “Damn Fake Shoes..” grin
I thought about dem shoes too. undecided

JULIE1925:
Yaaazz! Say no to FAKE HAIR, FAKE LASHES, FAKE NAILS, FAKE BAGS, FAKE CLOTHES & DAMN FAKE SHOES.. angry angry angry

Jesus don't accept counterfeit in heaven grin grin grin
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady identified as Sylvia Eguonor has taken to her social media page to share her testimony after revealing that she has converted from her bad ways after working for the devil for the past 25 years. According to the young lady, she was like Jezebel in the past until Jesus saved her as she said she's not ashamed to testify of her past...

Read her story below;

I am not ashamed to testify about my past. When I was in the world I never knew what I was doing is a sin. I was calling God a liar and doing to my self what will please my flesh, i was working for the devil for the past 25years before now. I use to do all manner of evil.
I committed sexual immorality
I steal and tell lies
I fought a lot
I put on tight, leggings and trousers
I wear makeup and I fix eyelash
I was fixing nails and painting them
I fix weavon and attachment
I put on close that exposes my body
I even smoke cigarettes
I peers 4 holes in my ears and I will put hearings in all the holes
I was bleaching my skin

I was like Jezebel until Jesus saved me,
I don't know that Jesus loves me so much. He saved me and now I am saved. Grace found me and I got saved.

You that is reading this message if u know u are still battling with ur sin repent now and accept Jesus into ur life and have salvation. Salvation is free. Repent and put away the attires of Jezebel. Jezebel is the first woman in the Bible that wear makeups and dress worldly , so whosoever that put on the attires of Jezebel is the daughter of Jezebel..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/sylvia-eguonor-testifies-after-repenting-from-her-bad-ways.html

They don't look the same from shape of eyes, lips and even height forget the heels still the heights differ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.