Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (77084 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Perfecter4real(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
deafeyez:

I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME O.
WETIN COME MAKE HER BLACK SEF.
She stopped using Bleaching cream.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Iseoluwani: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Enough of this rubbish!

Dear Earth,

I hereby reject this idiot and reiterate that I do not know her neither have I or any of my subjects ever had any dealings with her.

She should go & look for who to blame for her misfortunes.

Expired olosho.

Signed: My Lordship

PS: Let this also serve as a deterrent to all those worthless vile mortal creatures who continually blackmail me into matters I know nothing of.

Useless people.

Gullible mumu... See wetin una cause earth to be
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Martin0(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
gypsey:
this pictures are how crooked pastors brainwash their gullible church members. yahoo yahoo pictures grin completely 2 different pictures of 2 different people

exactly
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is recession abeg! Not Christianity. Na naija convert u
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by trumpcoat(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
efesodje:

Na wah. Being a christian does not mean one should not dress good. She is looking very old and local undecided
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
bamoski:

You're obviously doing what she is preaching against. With all the demonic things you're putting on like this.
Same as your sister ....please don't ever quote me cause u not the owner of nl
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by RighteousI: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
solid3:
Hmmmmm, haven enjoyed the one side of life, it's time to give the other one a shot.

N she may switch from time to time.
what's the enjoyment in drinking alcohol that tastes like grass, what's the enjoyment in inhaling smoke into your mouth, what's the enjoyment in risking acquiring HIV, what's the enjoyment in fighting, what's the enjoyment in telling lies?
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by bamoski(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Samata104:

Same as your sister ....please don't ever quote me cause u not the owner of nl

Just take a look at that your picture and tell me the first thing that will come to anyone's mind about the kind of work you do.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by pyx: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is how tonto dike should look now
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
bamoski:

Just take a look at that your picture and tell me the first thing that will come to anyone's mind about the kind of work you do.
That none of my fucking business..keep staring at the pic...bye
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by bamoski(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Samata104:

That none of my fucking business..keep staring at the pic...bye

If I say OLO and you say SHO, that is your business.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by dcole73: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Reverse make-up.

And I don't believe God designed us to be ugly.

Truth be told, UGLY ain't HOLY.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by josephbensonz: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
She can't be de same pesen, dia z difference in between.

Smeone 2 help chck palz.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by emmyfrenzy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
You were yellow when you were a LovePeddler....but now you are black as a born again.

My only concern is how did you unbleach yourself
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by zurumking(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
efesodje:

Na wah. Being a christian does not mean one should not dress good. She is looking very old and local undecided
You won't understand. May God open your eyes
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by lozanni(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Old BoI, sew transformation shocked

The fact that the Lord saved her, does not mean she should not take care of herself.
I mean which man will she appeal to looking that way? Smh.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
zurumking:

My eyes are open. Thanks
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by 0z0rxe000fd(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sisters Life is Deeper, Deeper Life is Sister
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by dcole73: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
zurumking:

God gives you everything.
Yet you still wait for Him to do everything.

Next time you want to eat rice and plantain, simply serve in a plate and wait for God to come spoon-feed you.

I'm watching you with my drone.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
profolaolu:
When I want to define stupid,I refer to this oneBeing a Christian is about modesty, not reveal any tempting part and shape of her body,that is Christ teaching
You narrow minded petty worm,you level a fellow with such word "stupid" 4 putting up a point of view.

mtchewww
wit 100 naira data all dz children go de insult der papa
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by dcole73: 12:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Jimmy231: 1:17am On Feb 06, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady identified as Sylvia Eguonor has taken to her social media page to share her testimony after revealing that she has converted from her bad ways after working for the devil for the past 25 years. According to the young lady, she was like Jezebel in the past until Jesus saved her as she said she's not ashamed to testify of her past...

Read her story below;

I am not ashamed to testify about my past. When I was in the world I never knew what I was doing is a sin. I was calling God a liar and doing to my self what will please my flesh, i was working for the devil for the past 25years before now. I use to do all manner of evil.
I committed sexual immorality
I steal and tell lies
I fought a lot
I put on tight, leggings and trousers
I wear makeup and I fix eyelash
I was fixing nails and painting them
I fix weavon and attachment
I put on close that exposes my body
I even smoke cigarettes
I peers 4 holes in my ears and I will put hearings in all the holes
I was bleaching my skin

I was like Jezebel until Jesus saved me,
I don't know that Jesus loves me so much. He saved me and now I am saved. Grace found me and I got saved.

You that is reading this message if u know u are still battling with ur sin repent now and accept Jesus into ur life and have salvation. Salvation is free. Repent and put away the attires of Jezebel. Jezebel is the first woman in the Bible that wear makeups and dress worldly , so whosoever that put on the attires of Jezebel is the daughter of Jezebel..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/sylvia-eguonor-testifies-after-repenting-from-her-bad-ways.html
na Jesus come make you ugly like this
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by dotun555(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2018
So repentance come make you dark back....issoriat undecided
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by thinkmoney(m): 2:09am On Feb 06, 2018
I look at her and see mental issue.... really oo
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by baysol: 3:46am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:
Hmmm

Na the repentance make her ugly like that?

Deeper life Bible church i raise hand for una, Na una handwork be this

No bi so. Na before Buhari government and after Buhari.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by deafeyez: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2018
LadyGA:
Hahaha she dey use charcoal do body cream

cheesy IT IS GOOD. I BE GOOD SUPPLIER O.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Mouthpis(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
She don clock 30 naso her brain come reset. grin

Evenin' newspaper.

Guy.

U don come again?

People are beginning to think something is wrong with me because of laughter. grin grin grin

Chain!!!
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by 99foxxy(f): 8:30am On Feb 06, 2018
Endeavour to go to school too cause your English has turned my brain upside down.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by oneda(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
greencard:
Do u attend Deeper Life?

Anyways u are correct... There is making a lie(false claims by looks) and there is also telling a lie(false claims by words)

Nope I am among those whom God has shown mercy at this end time to know that Holiness in and out is required to go to heaven.

Shalom
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Michard(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2018
Heheheh... So if you dey in d world you go fair.... Wen u repent u go blaq..... So all fear ladies r in d world.... Sorry if you r fair
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Saintmary:

Christ never preached about dressing.
STOP MISREPRESENTING CHRIST
"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea" what is the first thing U see? this one was spoken by who? and if Jesus do not spoke about it directly does that mean his Apostles and disciplines did not speak about it, so in order to please yourself U have decided on what scripture to obey or interpret,"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2018
delishpot:

Let me help you
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, there is no two way to it all the pictures U posted contradict this Bible passages. U want to please the world U are on ur way to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.