Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,902 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (77067 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by sisisioge: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Oshey maami...I hope e no remain anywhere for body o.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by collinsfhk(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:
She don clock 30 naso her brain come reset. grin

Evenin' newspaper.

O boy u wicked! cool
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by unbitchable(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olopa ooo!!
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Biko i prefer the before pix. She no come fine in the after pix.abi na two different ladies be dat?
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by mamachizzy(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
when are we going to understand that it aint really about what's outside but it'd about what is inside? hope ur change reach ur heart

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:
She don clock 30 naso her brain come reset. grin

Evenin' newspaper.
Bro sense wee not kill you!! grin And na one mumu go marry am put for house cos she is older,innocent and mature. grin grin Behind every SU,there was a wayward life bf. cheesy cheesy
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by lordswill03: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
I never knew that wearing "hearings" was a sin

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
midehi2:
Good for you
just like dat?cheesy. U no come comment on wetin come make her change.honestly i believe na two different ladies dem put up for dere.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Evince(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
U better as devil worker dear. Better go back
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by iamnatty(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady identified as Sylvia Eguonor has taken to her social media page to share her testimony after revealing that she has converted from her bad ways after working for the devil for the past 25 years. According to the young lady, she was like Jezebel in the past until Jesus saved her as she said she's not ashamed to testify of her past...

Read her story below;

I am not ashamed to testify about my past. When I was in the world I never knew what I was doing is a sin. I was calling God a liar and doing to my self what will please my flesh, i was working for the devil for the past 25years before now. I use to do all manner of evil.
I committed sexual immorality
I steal and tell lies
I fought a lot
I put on tight, leggings and trousers
I wear makeup and I fix eyelash
I was fixing nails and painting them
I fix weavon and attachment
I put on close that exposes my body
I even smoke cigarettes
I peers 4 holes in my ears and I will put hearings in all the holes
I was bleaching my skin

I was like Jezebel until Jesus saved me,
I don't know that Jesus loves me so much. He saved me and now I am saved. Grace found me and I got saved.

You that is reading this message if u know u are still battling with ur sin repent now and accept Jesus into ur life and have salvation. Salvation is free. Repent and put away the attires of Jezebel. Jezebel is the first woman in the Bible that wear makeups and dress worldly , so whosoever that put on the attires of Jezebel is the daughter of Jezebel..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/sylvia-eguonor-testifies-after-repenting-from-her-bad-ways.html

This looks like someone who ran out of favour and have no options again.. now she's tryna paint religion black
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
Hmmm

Na the repentance make her ugly like that?

Deeper life Bible church i raise hand for una, Na una handwork be this
she has taken the right choice.

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
Wow, God is great.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by unbitchable(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Oshey maami...I hope e no remain anywhere for body o.
biko shift make i pass.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by orlayemmy15(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
even the way she pose for pic has changed... this is totally hard reset
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by delishpot: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
profolaolu:
With the aids of diagram show someone looking good,modest,without body revealing her body and body shape

Let me help you

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Small080(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na your step mother dey do you before
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by engrdosmen01(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Working for d devil for 25 years, u shd be pensionable.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
bionixs:
why not ,if not for those like you, wey dem eyes bend gan. Na fake wife you go marry as i dey see you so and your children go show you fire
wow i neva knew u can now see someone on Nairaland shocked
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by mKc9ET(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
May be she contracted one disease like that

her brain come enter default setting.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
unbitchable:

kuku goan kill her
Gimme knife
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
correctguy101:
Instead of her to say the truth that she ran out of customers.... hehehehehe grin
grin like someone said she be evening news paper cheesy
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by GindoX(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
Hmmm

Guy, werin dey do u..? No dey call that Church name anyhow
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by mKc9ET(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
When I was in the world I never knew what I was doing is a sin.

This line really got me cracking, when i am in the world' like u have left the world already,

I fine people saying this useless

God created this world for his people not for evil ones.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by fof1: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
Hmmm

U ARE SICK IN UR HEART. PLS RE EVALUATE UR DESIRES AND ASPIRATIONS IN THIS LIFE. WHAT DO U HAVE,THAT MAKES U PROUD. U ARE EMPTY AND FILTY. UR SINS WILL FIND U OUT VERY SOON.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
deafeyez:

I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME O.
l
WETIN COME MAKE HER BLACK SEF.
Hahaha she dey use charcoal do body cream
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by dapomola09(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
.......and this is a confirm definition of SU,Serious after Useless (SU) SMH ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by omoikea(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
pol23:
I think you should go back to the Devil, like He pays well.
It's no Biggie.
Buhari also work for him.

i just can't stop laughing, you deserve a gift from me

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by mabea: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
No be Bose be this? I no understand again oo. Anyway being born again does not mean you should be ugly. Congratulations anyway.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by deoludabest(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
Hmmm

Guy, you wicked o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by mabea: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
fof1:

U ARE SICK IN UR HEART. PLS RE EVALUATE UR DESIRES AND ASPIRATIONS IN THIS LIFE. WHAT DO U HAVE,THAT MAKES U PROUD. U ARE EMPTY AND FILTY. UR SINS WILL FIND U OUT VERY SOON.
Hope you are not speaking on behalf of Jesus. Please let your comments portray the love of Christ and not condemnation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures) / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.