Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (77109 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by delishpot: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
profolaolu:
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, there is no two way to it all the pictures U posted contradict this Bible passages. U want to please the world U are on ur way to hell

Lobatan. Those clothes are satanic and worldly? Then there is nothing more to say to you
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Assassin101: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2018
you forgot to mention "FAKE COLOR"
JULIE1925:
Yaaazz! Say no to FAKE HAIR, FAKE LASHES, FAKE NAILS, FAKE BAGS, FAKE CLOTHES & DAMN FAKE SHOES.. angry angry angry

Jesus don't accept counterfeit in heaven grin grin grin
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 06, 2018
pweshboi:

feed your eyes and appreciate God's creations bro
Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;Likewise, I want women to adorn themselves with proper clothing, modestly and discreetly, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly garments, there is no two way to it all the pictures U posted contradict this Bible passages. U want to please the world U are on ur way to hell
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by pweshboi(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
profolaolu:

I still don't get you at all. so one must out on rags and look impoverished and malnourished to be associated with God?
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
pweshboi:

I still don't get you at all. so one must out on rags and look impoverished and malnourished to be associated with God?
Who is talking about rag,I am talking about putting on something that is not flamboyant, not revealing, not showing body shapes,not,not painting or polishing of face,no gold,silver,no weave on or attachment

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
pweshboi:

Who is talking about rag,I am talking about putting on something that is not flamboyant, not revealing, not showing body shapes,not,not painting or polishing of face,no gold,silver,no weave on or attachment,those she look malnutrition or where is the rag

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Saintmary(f): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
profolaolu:
"But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea" what is the first thing U see? this one was spoken by who? and if Jesus do not spoke about it directly does that mean his Apostles and disciplines did not speak about it, so in order to please yourself U have decided on what scripture to obey or interpret,"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope
I knew you would do this. I also know you will stay stuck with your fears. I replied you to clarify that Christ never at any time asked believers to wear rags to please Him.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Cityguy: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Good. She took a bold step and I'm sure she wouldn't regret it. Once she's comfortable in her new found life, everything else will be ok. Congrats
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 07, 2018
taylor88:
Hmmm

Na the repentance make her ugly like that?

Deeper life Bible church i raise hand for una, Na una handwork be this
gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2018
she's scaring people away from her Jesus with her dowdy sense of fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by dcole73: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Exactly.
iRyan:
she's scaring people away from her Jesus with her dowdy sense of fashion.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Aladin245: 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by bukatyne(f): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
profolaolu:
Jesus when U think U have seen it all another person using the scripture wrongly,what is a garment or what type of garment were wore in Joel days, revealing? sexy?show body shapes? come on,use the scripture with the real context

Read the proverbs 31 woman, do you think this sister fits the bill?

Even as a woman, is she now desirable to a man and her husband when she marries?

When the Bible was telling us of the restored blessings of Job, one was the beauty of his daughters. They were the most beautiful in the land.

Beauty is a blessing to a woman.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by bukatyne(f): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
pweshboi:

feed your eyes and appreciate God's creations bro

Beautiful and modest women.

Especially the first.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good
you shouldn't defile your body or make yourself a vehicle of sin in anyway

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Kobojunkie: 3:14am On Jul 12, 2020
Evil that man has wrought in the name of God
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by spencekat(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2020
God2man:
It depends on the way you see the two pictures.

She is still beautiful.
Exactly!
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by spencekat(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2020
God2man:
It depends on the way you see the two pictures.

She is still beautiful.
Sure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.