Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (77085 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by greencard: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
oneda:
(2 Corinthians 7:1 KJV) Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God

So many believes that the body is not important in salvation but the Bible says otherwise.
Also (Revelation 21:27 KJV) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie : but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

False hair, false complexion, false nails, false lashes false breast, false bums etc are simply lies. I will simply stand with the Bible that no lie or liar will enter that city.
Do u attend Deeper Life?

Anyways u are correct... There is making a lie(false claims by looks) and there is also telling a lie(false claims by words)
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
BabaAgba79:

I am happy that you became born again but that dressing is not what convinces me that you are born again. The Bible says if any man or woman is in Christ, such a person has become a new creature not an ugly creature! Being a new creature in Christ should make you more radiant and beautiful both physically and spiritually! Honestly, by your picture you have become an old creature! I am charmed only by good character and a change to a better attitude! The Bible says, Rend your heart NOT your garment (Joel 2:13). My sister, I dont need to see your pictures but I want your change of character become worthy of emulation. Paul says we are the epistle that people read! Honestly, changing your garment and make up is out of the born again business!
Jesus when U think U have seen it all another person using the scripture wrongly,what is a garment or what type of garment were wore in Joel days, revealing? sexy?show body shapes? come on,use the scripture with the real context
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by bionixs: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Asowari:
grin and she look's better be4 dan now
why not ,if not for those like you, wey dem eyes bend gan. Na fake wife you go marry as i dey see you so and your children go show you fire
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by laydoh(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
am very sure it is husband she is looking for.she wants to settle down now after she has sold everything for market.wonders they say.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Icecream4U(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Does it mean that Devil was taking good care of her?
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by JandyJ(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
JULIE1925:
Yaaazz! Say no to FAKE HAIR, FAKE LASHES, FAKE NAILS, FAKE BAGS, FAKE CLOTHES & DAMN FAKE SHOES.. angry angry angry

Jesus don't accept counterfeit in heaven grin grin grin

See yr profile picture..
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by zolarade(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
She turn born again because She don due for marriage grin shocked
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by correctguy101(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Asowari:
grin and she look's better be4 dan now
Instead of her to say the truth that she ran out of customers.... hehehehehe grin

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Md4great(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
mcemmy0z:
Now that you are ugly you are now working for Jesus

Chai guy u get bad mouth...
You are right... You have the better chance to convince sinners if u are beautiful than the otherwise..

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by ifex370(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
JULIE1925:
Yaaazz! Say no to FAKE HAIR, FAKE LASHES, FAKE NAILS, FAKE BAGS, FAKE CLOTHES & DAMN FAKE SHOES.. angry angry angry

Jesus don't accept counterfeit in heaven grin grin grin

Because you can carry your body to heaven too right?

Open your brain

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by 1Sharon(f): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
That is not the same person!
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Haddeyholler(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
You better back to your devil's life.
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Absuchat(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
One more thing is left for you to repent from...... That's grammatical blunder. Ah take God beg you

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by 1Sharon(f): 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
isan:
Too much savagery on this thread so someone can not repent in peace again cheesy grin grin grin

Tell me as a guy which would you be interested in?
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by joyfavour(f): 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
OGA, YOU LIE.... angry angry angry, Am a member of deeper life, and am not close to anything that..
taylor88:
Hmmm

Na the repentance make her ugly like that?

Deeper life Bible church i raise hand for una, Na una handwork be this

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by taylor88(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
joyfavour:
OGA, YOU LIE.... angry angry angry, Am a member of deeper life, and am not close to anything that..

Upload ur pix or u tell me where to meet u since ur in lag

U had better not be ugly because u will pay back every dime i spend
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by okerekeikpo: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Olosho after u don send men go village u dey here dey claim born again Christian
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by adekhingz(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
The way people transform from black to yellow, and from yellow to black (within a short period) still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Megatrix: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
She is now sister Sylvia Eguonor grin grin grin
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by obi123: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
Hmmm

Na the repentance make her ugly like that?

Deeper life Bible church i raise hand for una, Na una handwork be this

honestly i laughed out louddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na dem dem....aftermath of BS upandan

And one innocent guy would be deceived by this cork and bull story shocked

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Megatrix: 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
adekhingz:
The way people transform from black to yellow, and from yellow to black (within a short period) still baffles me.
Fear women, they can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by joenor(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
How can both pic relate, before and after don't look it jor NL una don start ooo
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by pweshboi(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
profolaolu:
With the aids of diagram show someone looking good,modest,without body revealing her body and body shape
feed your eyes and appreciate God's creations bro

4 Likes

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Enemyofpeace: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
After she has spoilted her pussssssssy and made her breasts to digest

Fried rice and virgin chicken just dey hungry me like kilode

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Martinez19(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nonsense. This is what brain rot descends on people. This is what dogmatic falsehood can do to someone.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShyCypher:
She don clock 30 naso her brain come reset. grin

Evenin' newspaper.
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by Martinez19(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
pweshboi:

feed your eyes and appreciate God's creations bro
nice.

1 Like

Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by kkboy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lovely
Re: Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos by axeman2(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
correctguy101:
Instead of her to say the truth that she ran out of customers.... hehehehehe grin
why speaking ill of her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.