Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp (47391 Views)

2 Killed In A Riot In Cross River As Boy Was Beaten To Death For Stealing N10k / Gunmen Kidnap Adamu Zata, MAUTECH Professor, Shot Brother Dead / Youths Destroying Military Car During Riot In Jos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Iseoluwani: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
NWgraphics:
no and never

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Pharaoh001(f): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
Punishment for Blasphemy

Leviticus 24:10-16

Now, an Israelite woman's son, whose
father was an Egyptian, went out among the
people of Israel. And the Israelite woman's
son and a man of Israel fought in the camp,
and the Israelite woman's son
blasphemed the Name of God, and cursed. Then
they brought him to Moses. His mother's
name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri,
of the tribe of Dan. And they put him in
custody, till the will of the LORD should be
clear to them.
Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
“Bring out of the camp the one who
cursed, and let all who heard him lay their
hands on his head, and let all the
congregation stone him. And speak to
the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses
his God shall bear his sin. Whoever
blasphemes the name of the LORD shall
surely be put to death. All the congregation
shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the
native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall
be put to death.

Some Nigerian Christians were real definition of Hypocrites! How can you blasphemed against God's name,simply because it was written in Arabic as Allah

some were dull to the extent of not knowing God means Allah in Arabic..
Can they blasphem against God's name in Yoruba(as Olohun) or in igbo(as Igwe) .....They're fanatics,always looking for trouble.

Most Christians are envious of Muhammed, so ...i'm not surprise to see them associating malignity with Mohammed.

Muhammed kingdom itself will justify that Muslims were right... and Their Adopted-European-Christianity will make them to perish,with their continuous blasphemy attitudes.

A real Christians, whom understanding bible and that has travelled( made tour) to Jerusalem.....shall realize how Benevolence Prophet Mohammed life was....He's the Best of Best mankind.....

Even with the fact that Orunmila( one of the Yoruba ancestors) married a girl at age 6-9.....You won't see anyone opening the chapter.....and that doesn't call for blaspheming.

Aishat was betrothed to Mohammed at the age of 9 and the marriage took place around age of 15-18.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Iyalayaibomaku: 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
SoulB6:

But why do Christians find joy in insulting the the prophet of Islam. But you will never see any sane Muslim insulting Jesus
your name must be hypocrisy cos i know many Muslim that insult Jesus Christ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by osazsky(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
we won't see freeze now and no imman will come out to condemn this act rather seun,freez and foolish nl on Dis forum will be the first to insults Christians and pastors for not fixing federal roads with the money dey used in buying private get, freeez can't say anything against this cos Muslims are hostile but rather takes his anger on Christians and blame Christian cos Christians don't kill for their god,Jesus or pastors,gay pastor freez who could not service his wife we need ur comment fools,foolish folly following freeze d fools DAT follow fools

3 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Jogunomi1: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
SoulB6:
Christains never get it, Muslims don't care much if somebody insult Allah and Islam but speaking ill of the prophet (Muhammad S.A.W) is something else. Even me I will kill anybody that insult my prophet in my front.

And you too will be killed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by NWgraphics(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

You are insulting Muhammad to let muslims know whatever, is that what you were taught? So your way of passing message across is insult? Just imagine how you admitted guilt. I don't it is the same Holy Bible I read that you read, may be the devil version.
tell him he did dat to hurt us nd when we take revenge dey cry
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by chairman00100: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
SoulB6:
Christains never get it, Muslims don't care much if somebody insult Allah and Islam but speaking ill of the prophet (Muhammad S.A.W) is something else. Even me I will kill anybody that insult my prophet in my front.

why will you kill for your prophet bros, if he is worth it he Will fight for himself or hid god will fight for him, my own prophet JESUS CHRIST, HE told us neither to kill for HIM nor for Our GOD and not for ourselves. HE encouraged us to love every one, not even to revenge anything, you see the difference?
we don't go killing for HIM because we know HE is still alive and cando all things.
how about you accept HIM today and HIS own teaching today and live now is the acceptable time

4 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Daeylar:

And you say this with pride?
You think it's normal?

If I talk now they will report my comment. undecided
Now that he has told you what he will do if his Muhammad is insulted in his front, is it not senseless to still go ahead and insult his Muhammad in his front? Will you be paid if you do that and escape his threat? What is wrong with you guys?

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by NWgraphics(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Punishment for Blasphemy

clear to them.
be put to death.

Some Nigerian Christians were real definition of Hypocrites! How can you blasphemed against God's name,simply because it was written in Arabic as Allah

Can they blasphem against God's name in Yoruba(as Olohun) or in igbo(as Igwe) .....They're fanatics,always looking for trouble.

Most Christians are envious of Muhammed, so ...i'm not surprise to see them associating malignity with Mohammed.

Muhammed kingdom itself will justify that Muslims were right... and Their Adopted-European-Christianity will make them to perish,with their continuous blasphemy attitudes.

A real Christians, whom understanding bible and that has travelled( made tour) to Jerusalem.....shall realize how Benevolence Prophet Mohammed life was....He's the Best of Best mankind.....

Even with the fact that Orunmila( one of the Yoruba ancestors) married a girl at age 6-9.....You won't see anyone opening the chapter.....and that doesn't call for blaspheming.

Aishat was betrothed to Mohammed at the age of 9 and the marriage took place around age of 15-18.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by manci(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is what happens if you take rubbish abused word's you spread on social media to core northern Muslim states morale learn how to respect others faith.
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mvem(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

You are insulting Muhammad to let muslims know whatever, is that what you were taught? So your way of passing message across is insult? Just imagine how you admitted guilt. I don't it is the same Holy Bible I read that you read, may be the devil version.
...if Christianity is insulted christains feel hurt but never go violent...Christianity is one of many religions that teaches love no matter what or whom....Islam to me is intolerant despite what dey claim...I lived in the north most of my life, I was almost lynched years back for stepping on a prayer ground ignorantly...if not for nearby soldiers, they for stab and burn me.....

5 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by tesppidd: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Stupiid foolish eediots.

They now want to turn Jesus and Muhammad thing into APC and PDP.

Any Muslim who kills someone for insulting Muhammad is an eediot.

And any Christian who deliberately insults Muhammed is equally an eediot.

It's not Christian versus Muslim.

Rather it is good people versus bad people.

Most of these people shouting Jesus upadan here, Jesus would puke at the life they lead.

And most of those shouting Muhammad upadan are not holy people either.

Stuppid Nigerians that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by lordm(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
OwoLee:

is there sense in what you typed? why can't you people be civil with your responses and yet you will be shouting attacks when no one really caused the attacks on you...Let's be cautious with our statement, the boy that intentionally said that to cause the wahala was stupid and only stupid. no need for that, we all are crying over what trump called us last week even for the fact that, we didn't hear him say it directly, that's to show how religions means to most people. Muslims don't like anybody toil with their beliefs or God, so let's all respect each other...No Muslims ever said any bad about Jesus or any other men of God of Christians... why do we always like to cause wahala? its very unavailable!
your ban go reach 5 years
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Machinegun91(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
All Muslims are illiterate

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Pharaoh001(f): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
NWgraphics:
lunatic how do u expect me to believe your stupid write up

The way you believe your clown pastors.

Dumbass!
Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
osazsky:
we won't see freeze now and no imman will come out to condemn this act rather seun,freez and foolish nl on Dis forum will be the first to insults Christians and pastors for not fixing federal roads with the money dey used in buying private get, freeez can't say anything against this cos Muslims are hostile but rather takes his anger on Christians and blame Christian cos Christians don't kill for their god,Jesus or pastors,gay pastor freez who could not service his wife we need ur comment fools,foolish folly following freeze d fools DAT follow fools
Freeze attacks christians, I understand some malams also attack other malams, so why should Daddy Freeze attack muslims?

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by osazsky(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Punishment for Blasphemy

clear to them.
be put to death.

bross abeg forget all this verses for bible,cos if I quote what Islam and d direct commands from Mohammed u go shame o,I nor get power I have gone tru d quoran,abeg I nor get power I wan watch match,I agree say una be religion of piss according to ur quoran,just check my previous comments or ask graveislam waiten I do am,he couldn't withstand me

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oh dear, Jesus is the way, the truth and th life. I know it, you know it, they all know it. Remember the Golden Rule :

Do unto others as he would have others do unto you.

We the youths of Nigeria are behaving like tolerant zombies while the elders run numbers on us all for wyat? WHEN ARE WE GONNA GINALLY SAY ENOUGH ENOUGH! ! If it's war the enemy wants its a war he will have. Not by our strenght. All the devastation , all the tears and lies, underneath it all, its not about religion, or ethnicity, there is an enemy trying to steer up trouble, and if we turn our attention on each other, instead of pulling back the curtains and saying ehen, we got our eyes on you, and we coming after you with weapons that work. The soldiers on the Sambisa sacrfising their lives for corrupt cronies in ASO Rock. BILLIONS DISAPPEAR! ! Young men are sent to war with inferior mmunitions AFRICA'S richest nation. This nation should be the pride of Africa, but we sign down and allow the same old recycle bunch of thieves to rule us. Remember the saying : Children we tomorrows leaders"? Well its 2018 !! We are till still ruled by unpatriotic ritualistic, tribalistic incompetent leaders that in a civilised world would even be allowed to lecture much less rule a nation of 200 million people.

The same rulers that deliberately keep the youths of the northand Muslims uneducated so they can rile them up with stupid religious sentiments to further their agenda. O Nigeria ! My beloved country, the country if Noble Laureates, Literary icons, entrepreneurial populace that are the envyof the world. The music and entertainment capital of Africa, we Nigerian youths must take back power from the elders running this country aground. If we do not we will suffer the consequences. Mark my words

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Machinegun91(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Illiterate muslims

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Jogunomi1: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
NWgraphics:

I have ndi ara

You

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Keneeby(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Religion of piss indeed

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by mvem(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

Why do you want to go and insult his Muhammad in his front? Because you are peace loving? I'm not a muslim, and I detest their reaction to issues like this, but christians should mind their religion.
...very true...I live in the north and we know how they behave always looking for one crisis or the other...we don't enter der matter at all...but smth very worrisome happened in University of Maiduguri some years ago....Quran that was smeared in feaces or smth like dat was littered in the mosque...b4 u know it dey start blaming Christians, tell me wetin Christian go dey find inside mosque, if not der taste to cause mayhem....school was tensed, all students vacated...after DSS did der investigation, it was discovered it was done by a fellow Muslim...maybe a psycho...

3 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Omoluabi16(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Punishment for Blasphemy

clear to them.
be put to death.

When we say you people are still in the stone age, una go dey binu. Are you equating islamic practice to what israelites did some 5000 years ago, considering christianity has a new testament? please show me any link where christians killed anyone for blasphemy anywhere in the world for at least the last 100 years.

5 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by goingape: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
12submarine:

Why do you want to go and insult his Muhammad in his front? Because you are peace loving? I'm not a muslim, and I detest their reaction to issues like this, but christians should mind their religion.
until Muslim dicck rape your daughter and behead your family members, that's when you will truly believe that Islam is a religion of Peace

1 Like

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by 12submarine(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
mvem:
...if Christianity is insulted christains feel hurt but never go violent...Christianity is one of many religions that teaches love no matter what or whom....Islam to me is intolerant despite what dey claim...I lived in the north most of my life, I was almost lynched years back for stepping on a prayer ground ignorantly...if not for nearby soldiers, they for stab and burn me.....
Except in cases like the one you just described, as a Christian, it is much better to avoid deliberate cases of insulting their Muhammad since we already know their reaction is fatal. Is it not as simple as that? To me, insulting them is just a way of trying to cause trouble unnecessarily. This brother that got killed now, is their any amount of prosecution or whatever that can resurrect him?

2 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by TheFreeOne: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
OwoLee:

is there sense in what you typed? why can't you people be civil with your responses and yet you will be shouting attacks when no one really caused the attacks on you...Let's be cautious with our statement, the boy that intentionally said that to cause the wahala was stupid and only stupid. no need for that, we all are crying over what trump called us last week even for the fact that, we didn't hear him say it directly, that's to show how religions means to most people. Muslims don't like anybody toil with their beliefs or God, so let's all respect each other...[b]No Muslims ever said any bad about Jesus or any other men of God of Christians... [/b]why do we always like to cause wahala? its very unavailable!

Really?

Did you see Christians rioting and killing Muslims when El-rufai insulted Christ Jesus? (see attached tweet)

Truth be told...extremist Muslims are generally violent in nature it's no wonder terrorists are followers of Islamic religion.

And it's only fools that fights for religion cos God is no man that needs help.

7 Likes

Re: MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp by Keneeby(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Punishment for Blasphemy

clear to them.
be put to death.

One of the piss religion spotted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daylight Thief Caught In Action In Delta State (Pictures) / I Slept With My 10-Year-Old Daughter For Money Rituals — Ondo Father Confesses / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.