Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? (906 Views)

Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by girlinnaija: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
I remember when I was in SS3. All my mates kept having one boy or the other call to ask them out every now and then. My own was different. It wasn't as if I wasn't good looking or anything, It was inability to be seen. I was always doing one thing or the other to keep me so busy.

Fast forward to a month before waec, a friend of mine I met on 2go wanted to introduce me to his cousin in uniport. I was elated. Eeeh! A girl like me, University boyfriend? It was too good to be true.

I accepted sharp sharp. To my classmates I was Queen. They came to me for a session of advice or two. After waec, when results came out, I didn't make all my papers. It pained me eeh,but I registered for GCE and I calmed down.

Then it was time to write the exams, I had a paper to write and I spent so much time reading. My university boyfriend called. He wanted to see me. I was elated. The day he called I was preparing to write a physics paper in two days... He told me to visit him in uniport the next day. I had never been to uniport prior to that and something in me was telling me not to go but I mumuishly ignored it.

The next day I was on my way to port Harcourt. A place i had never been in all my life.

I got to the park, lo and behold who did I see?

To be continued in my next post.

Update: Read Part Two here

https://girlinnaija./2018/02/05/what-silly-things-have-you-done-in-the-name-of-love-or-infatuation-part-2/

www.girlinnaija.

Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by Blakjewelry(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Like killing myself
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by Cowbuoy: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nothing...
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by girlinnaija: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Why? What happened?

Blakjewelry:
Like killing myself
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by EOOJ(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by kcjazzy: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Once gave my girlfriend my only android blackberry for borrow and she dumped but refused to return it
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by GhettoHustler007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
"I Got Feelings For You" Told Her Instead Of Showin'
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by Marcelo290(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin grin

I can't remember doing anything exceedingly stupid for Love.

Oh...in my high school days, I walk my gf home everyday before embarking on another long journey back to my own abode. To give a hint on the distance, our school and their house was in the GRA, while I live far away in the Central Area. Those days who wan give you transport money? I was always feeling a boss sef as I fly my shirts with big trousers parading the area and basking in the euphoria of Love. grin Not forgetting the Cain and punishments I received on her behalf. The babe was worth it Shaa cool
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by girlinnaija: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
I can imagine how that must have felt.
kcjazzy:
Once gave my girlfriend my only android blackberry for borrow and she dumped but refused to return it
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by girlinnaija: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
Still together?
Marcelo290:
grin grin

I can't remember doing anything exceedingly stupid for Love.

Oh...in my high school days, I walk my gf home everyday before embarking on another long journey back to my own abode. To give a hint on the distance, our school and their house was in the GRA, while I live far away in the Central Area. Those days who wan give you transport money? I was always feeling a boss sef as I fly my shirts with big trousers parading the area and basking in the euphoria of Love. grin Not forgetting the Cain and punishments I received on her behalf. The babe was worth it Shaa cool
Re: What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? by amakadihot87(f): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Told my dad that i was going for a vigil but ended up in a club with a guy.......that was my first time of entering a night club..........to worsen matters i drank like a fish and lost my bearings.............The guy na good guy o.......you cant see such guys nawadays

(1) (Reply)

If He's Not Texting Or Calling You Back, Do Not Freak Out! / He Proposed And She Said "YES". VAL'S Night Out (photos) / I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.