Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Should I Call Her?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her?? (734 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Should I Call Her?? by YoungJon(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Good Morning Nlander's...
Pls i need u pple's advice on dis matter o, i was at a bank yesterday when i saw dis pretty babe we stole glances at each other cus we caught each other many times...After 1hr she finished what she came to do but am yet to,to my suprise she walked up to me and introduced her self which i also did the same, she asked 4 my digits i gave her and she flashed my phone so i can have her's...
She said she will call later and she's yet to since yesterday...
So am confused should i call her or wait 4 her's??
Pls no mind my English...Thanks.
Re: Should I Call Her?? by Shedrack777: 1:26am On Feb 06, 2018
from my understanding, you want to chop and clean mouth. if not, you could have called her since

Re: Should I Call Her?? by clive2u(m): 1:30am On Feb 06, 2018
post her number(whatsapp number) and location here and I'll tell u what to do since u don't know.
meanwhile

the only way buhari can win back my sympathy is
if he kills himself, go to hell and close that hells
door cos that's where this heat is coming from.
someone forgot to close it

Re: Should I Call Her?? by YoungJon(m): 1:35am On Feb 06, 2018
clive2u:
post her number(whatsapp number) and location here and I'll tell u what to do since u don't know.
meanwhile

clive2u:
meanwhile

Funny U
Re: Should I Call Her?? by durolexxy(m): 1:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Bro you dey Bleep up big time oo...She don shoot the first shot.....Shoot the second and third na grin
Re: Should I Call Her?? by YoungJon(m): 1:53am On Feb 06, 2018
durolexxy:
Bro you dey Bleep up big time oo...She don shoot the first shot.....Shoot the second and third na grin
Alright...Thanks man.
Re: Should I Call Her?? by greatnaija01: 2:45am On Feb 06, 2018
BROTHER IT IS A HONORABLE THING TO TEXT HER TO KNOW TO WHEN WILL BE CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO CALL HER. But pls read books so you learn alot about relationships and pls do not break her heart... else it may cost you more than u know.

YoungJon:
Pls i need u pple's advice on dis matter o, i was at a bank yesterday when i saw dis pretty babe we stole glances at each other cus we caught each other many times...After 1hr she finished what she came to do but am yet to,to my suprise she walked up to me and introduced her self which i also did the same, she asked 4 my digits i gave her and she flashed my phone so i can have her's...

Re: Should I Call Her?? by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 06, 2018
What are you still waiting for nah tongue

Re: Should I Call Her?? by vladhillz(m): 3:25am On Feb 06, 2018
young john,the stupid producer version..#facepalm
Re: Should I Call Her?? by YoungJon(m): 6:14am On Feb 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
BROTHER IT IS A HONORABLE THING TO TEXT HER TO KNOW TO WHEN WILL BE CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO CALL HER. But pls read books so you learn alot about relationships and pls do not break her heart... else it may cost you more than u know.

Hmmmm....Noted!
Re: Should I Call Her?? by Apina(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2018
YoungJon:
No don't call her, send me her number, I will assist you. You want chop eba but u no even sabi boil water undecided

Are You Seeing What I'm Seeing?? / Nigerian Homosexual Recounts His Experience At A Night Club. / Please Help Me: Boring Church Guy Versus Carefree Fun Guy?